SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 76 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:18 am

If he is indeed F2, y'all can take as much pleasure in punishing him as you want, but I'd prefer to politely tell him where to shove that hat and never have to see or hear from him in Bach nation again.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 76 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:27 am

whit90 wrote:
NuFan wrote:
mckenna wrote:
I'm not American, but I am a sports fan, and I've never even heard of the Rangers before this laugh out loud

They're not that good so you can continue to not know about them beyond this. giggling

They won the World Series in 2011 , they have the best 3rd baseman in the league, and they have made the playoffs each year . So IMO they are good and if you are a true baseball fan you know very well who they are . JMO

The Rangers didn't win in 2011 but they made it to the World Series in 2010 & 2011.

I don't know why Peter would buy a Ranger's hat. It doesn't make sense to me. question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:29 am

@GuardianAngel yes!!! Thankyou

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:30 am

Ladybug82 wrote:If he is indeed F2, y'all can take as much pleasure in punishing him as you want, but I'd prefer to politely tell him where to shove that hat and never have to see or hear from him in Bach nation again.  laugh out loud

JMO
At the end of the day, I can be mad and say 'oh you were being too OTT giving me false hope boohoo', but he didn't force me into overanalyzing his every single move on SM, and assign motives when I don't actually know the guy or how he thinks. I'm making these choices. He doesn't actually owe me an explanation for anything he's done. I'll probably just think he's a weirdo who likes attention. But actually getting upset? Nope. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:31 am

albean99 wrote:
whit90 wrote:
NuFan wrote:

They're not that good so you can continue to not know about them beyond this. giggling

They won the World Series in 2011 , they have the best 3rd baseman in the league, and they have made the playoffs each year . So IMO they are good and if you are a true baseball fan you know very well who they are . JMO

The Rangers didn't win in 2011 but they made it to the World Series in 2010 & 2011.

I don't know why Peter would buy a Ranger's hat. It doesn't make sense to me. question

Maybe he buys them for each stadium he visits. He has an LA hat and I would be surprised for as many hats he has if he doesn't have a Brewers hat, so why not more. He seems to change out caps a lot. IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:33 am

I just watched his ig story with the girls and that man appears to be so freaking happy to me. He's probs a secret attention wh0re. Deep sigh laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:33 am

He is probably reading this thread and laughing. If he is F2 he sure is playing it up and having a laugh. He knows the super fans like us will look for every little clue and analyze it to an inch of its life. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 76 1f602
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:39 am

ReneeM wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:If he is indeed F2, y'all can take as much pleasure in punishing him as you want, but I'd prefer to politely tell him where to shove that hat and never have to see or hear from him in Bach nation again.  laugh out loud

JMO
At the end of the day, I can be mad and say 'oh you were being too OTT giving me false hope boohoo', but he didn't force me into overanalyzing his every single move on SM, and assign motives when I don't actually know the guy or how he thinks. I'm making these choices. He doesn't actually owe me an explanation for anything he's done. I'll probably just think he's a weirdo who likes attention. But actually getting upset? Nope. All JMO.

IA. He doesn't upset me. Don't know him or care to. Not that i dislike him or that he's a bad guy or anything. It's the mess it causes here bothers me because the board and friendships formed are far more important than some dude from this show, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:01 am

albean99 wrote:
whit90 wrote:
NuFan wrote:

You are correct meant to say they were in the World Series TY
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kbow Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:02 am

While Peter is singing at a concert, Rachel is having a girls night!  She posted an IG story!

Kbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marginwalker Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:03 am

Returning to the cap, it looks like it says 1972, which I believe is the first season of the franchise in Texas. It could be a special re-issue for a 45th anniversary of the team, which he could have gotten during MTP, since the Rangers were home and it was still early in the season. or he could have borrowed it from R as a disguise. I was more intrigued by the caption "Taking It Back" with a bus emoji. I thought it meant "taking a bus to the back nine" for the tournament he is at, but I guess it could also mean he is "taking the hat back to Texas" ALL speculation

Marginwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:07 am

Sorry if this has been discussed.  But Can I ask - is it possible that R has stayed at friends in Milwaukee (like Vanessa) and P has driven the hr to and from work sessions? Given she did her law degree in Milwaukee I'm assuming she still has good friends in the area. She still has lots of inst photos of her time in this area. ??  Just a possibly?

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi