SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by coolangel Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:08 am

If Peter is F2, he will surpass Becca as the biggest tease of this franchise IMO. laugh out loud I personally think he has resorted to trolling coz of Dean's popularity which is surpassing his own (JMO). He wants to keep people invested in Pachel and by extension him, so when the time comes, they'll be rooting for him to be the Bachelor (JMO). I was convinced that he would be the next lead but some recent events and Peter's SM behavior makes me rethink that.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:11 am

Kbow wrote:While Peter is singing at a concert, Rachel is having a girls night!  She posted an IG story!
When did she get rid of her braids ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:14 am

coolangel wrote:If Peter is F2, he will surpass Becca as the biggest tease of this franchise IMO. laugh out loud I personally think he has resorted to trolling coz of Dean's popularity which is surpassing his own (JMO). He wants to keep people invested in Pachel and by extension him, so when the time comes, they'll be rooting for him to be the Bachelor (JMO). I was convinced that he would be the next lead but some recent events and Peter's SM behavior makes me rethink that.  

All JMO

I for sure thought (and still mostly think) that if Peter isn't F1 and wanted the gig, it was his. But, I think the intensity of Dean's popularity might be a little unexpected. Sorry to go OT, but Dean came across so well last episode IMO. It will be interesting to see what happens with Dean, BIP and if any relationship comes out of it. I think Peter's popularity will just keep growing because he lasts so long, but yeah Dean could have a lot of support to be the lead.

Last edited by bluejay25 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:16 am

whit90 wrote:
Kbow wrote:While Peter is singing at a concert, Rachel is having a girls night!  She posted an IG story!
When did she get rid of her braids ?
You are so right!! She's gotta be joking with us laugh out loud shv with the other dude?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:18 am

She posted an IG story earlier this week without the braids. She was at dinner with a girlfriend. I didn't save the IG...it was Wed evening I believe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:19 am

I am not sure that is what it is.He and Dean are the most popular yet from this season. I think it is only the superfans of the show that overanalyzes every single thing this people do. Who noticed the hat? I watched that IG story and didn't even pay attention to the hat, laugh out loud and I call myself a bachnation superfan cantstopl
This is all too funny and actually has kept this season going. I never used to believe any of these gates except for snapgate(duh) but when scarf-gate turned out to be true and I am reading there was a coachgate this past bach season. I believe the 2 spoilers were orchestrated by tptb but I'm still sitting by the corner here, watching this all unfold with my :2pop:.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:22 am

adf23 wrote:She posted an IG story earlier this week without the braids. She was at dinner with a girlfriend. I didn't save the IG...it was Wed evening I believe
I thought it's really a big task to get them put in so women end up wearing them for awhile? Maybe all these snaps are old?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:25 am

Nope, friend posted on fb as well

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10104678741775942&id=17109400

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:27 am

Alanna wrote:
adf23 wrote:She posted an IG story earlier this week without the braids. She was at dinner with a girlfriend. I didn't save the IG...it was Wed evening I believe
I thought it's really a big task to get them put in so women end up wearing them for awhile? Maybe all these snaps are old?

It's been about a month right? Timeframe seems reasonable to get them out imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:29 am

lexforlife wrote:I am not sure that is what it is.He and Dean are the most popular yet from this season. I think it is only the superfans of the show that overanalyzes every single thing this people do.  Who noticed the hat? I watched that IG story and didn't even pay attention to the hat, laugh out loud and I call myself a bachnation superfan cantstopl
This is all too funny and actually has kept this season going. I never used to believe any of these gates except for snapgate(duh) but when scarf-gate turned out to be true and I am reading there was a coachgate this past bach season. I believe the 2 spoilers were orchestrated by tptb but  I'm still sitting by the corner here, watching this all unfold with my :2pop:.

It's fun not being beholden to any spoiler. Looking forward to seeing what Bryan throws out for us. Then Peter. Then Bryan. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 77 1710264613

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kbow Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:30 am

I just thought about something (nothing major), but when Rachel went to Peters hometown, they went to a restaurant so she could meet his friends.  In the picture it shows her sitting with two females that are friends of Peter.  Are these the same friends he was at the concert with?  
https://mobile.twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/855879807653072896/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Frealitysteve.com%2F2017%2F04%2F25%2Fthe-bachelorette-rachel-spoilers-hometown-dates-chris-soules-arrested-bip%2F

Kbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:35 am

Doesn't Peter's dad read RS's stuff? And Peter's BFF a bach nation fan? So by extension, Peter might be a troll on these boards.

Someone said that Peter's tagged IG patterns have been getting pics with fans so when those dry up, they could be possible SHV dates. Who's got the notes on these?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi