SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 78 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:39 am

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:
adf23 wrote:She posted an IG story earlier this week without the braids. She was at dinner with a girlfriend. I didn't save the IG...it was Wed evening I believe
I thought it's really a big task to get them put in so women end up wearing them for awhile? Maybe all these snaps are old?

It's been about a month right? Timeframe seems reasonable to get them out imo.
I am not putting on single braids- sitting there for 3+ hrs to take them out within a month. Conrows-yes. She did take them off quickly, maybe she is not big on braids.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 78 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:44 am

lexforlife wrote:I am not putting on single braids- sitting there for 3+ hrs to take them out within a month. Conrows-yes. She did take them off quickly, maybe she is not big on braids.
laugh out loud I do & it takes all day to get my hair done Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 78 1f648

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:48 am

That's what I am saying @ReneeM. I sit in all day for it and you better believe I carry those for more than a month. I have one now that the stylist messed up btw( saw a style on pinterest, asked can I get that), you know pinterest fails with food and decor, that was my experience. I am making it work, I am not about to sit through all that for sometime,laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:12 am

This may be OT, but Peter with a beard or Peter without?

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:12 am

Yes. Lol. My man always looks fine! IMO :eyedrool

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:17 am

Yeah seems very heartbroken Rolling Eyes

https://instagram.com/p/BVuRWbNgUGl/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:23 am

I haven't seen any of them look real sad. Which is normal no matter where you end. I think the bubble pops pretty quickly.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:40 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I haven't seen any of them look real sad.  Which is normal no matter where you end.  I think the bubble pops pretty quickly.

I though tog did not look too happpy. JMO

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:55 am

Something has always seemed off with Peter to me and still does. I just don't buy what he's selling, especially if he is not F1... Suspect

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:02 am

@Tiggerlgh I haven't either. Maybe he's just happy to be back to real life surrounded by family and friends. no idea

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:05 am

@AllAboutLove me too.

I cannot get into what he is presenting.

If he is F1 he has conveniently spoiled the season which for me is worse. I've side eyed participants spoiling the season since the first blabbermouth f1 I.e 1f .

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:06 am

albean99 wrote:

The Rangers didn't win in 2011 but they made it to the World Series in 2010 & 2011.

I don't know why Peter would buy a Ranger's hat. It doesn't make sense to me. question

That is an excellent point! yes

Is this cap expensive? do we know? Maybe Peter was a big fan of this team in 2010/2011? How are they performing right now? Are they very popular? Do they have fans all over the place? Is it a gift? Who would give such gift? Is Rachel the only option? The cap does not say in big letter DALLAS or TEXAS, do you think people would know? do we know if Rachel is a big fan? Is it possible that one of the guy he met during his trip gave it to him?

Finaly, would Rachel take this cap with her in her suitcase, give it to him because it is a very significant to her and give it to Peter during a SHV or did Peter decided to buy this cap somehow, somewhere in order to send some message on IG for her to see? Is IG truly the best place to be romantic?

The newness means nothing IMO. I have myself dozen of clothes still with the tag on I bought years ago. And if a person is careful, the item can remain pretty mint.

Please excuse a complete newbie here. I genuinely trying to see if Peter is that romantic to wear a Texas sport cap or not. If there is any connection with Rachel or not.

all is JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi