SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 75 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:57 am

Alanna wrote:I just never would have pegged him for a troll like this but if he's not f1, then he really is imo. Just woah!! Maybe he really isn't what he claims to be almost. Interesting.

That's what confuses me as well as if he is F1 I would expect him to play along with the spoiler and not spoil it. I really don't know what to think this season. I hope it becomes more obvious either in absences or in the edit/screen caps.

Waiting until next week but the edit favors TOG IMO right now for F1 but it's still just mid season.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 75 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:57 am

I just wanna return to the Rachel & Peter page please @GuardianAngel. Could you possibly pls give the link?

I mistakenly x-ed out of it (it's always open laugh out loud) and since then I've looked for it but can't find it.

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaJess77 Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:59 am

@reneem shoot your shot girl!
SelenaJess77
SelenaJess77

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:00 am

The only proof is a picture with real time at a location other than Madison IMO. At the same time as rachel is spotted moving. The rest could be complete fake out. Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:00 am

ReneeM wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
If Peter really is F1, post season when we look back at everything it's gonna be like 'how much more obvious could he have been?' laugh out loud

And if he's not, can we all line up to knock some sense into him over this mess? laugh out loud I'll even wait patiently my turn in line behind all you Petal fans. Hugesmile

I already said I'm reporting his IG for abuse and spam laugh out loud. Then if nothing happens to his account, I'm gonna slide in his comments/dm's ready to shoot my shot laugh out loud

yes :claphands laugh out loud laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:03 am

ChocfromWisconsin wrote:I just wanna return to the Rachel & Peter page please @GuardianAngel. Could you possibly pls give the link?

I mistakenly x-ed out of it (it's always open laugh out loud) and since then I've looked for it but can't find it.

Sure. At the Home page, Rachel Lindsay, ALL Topics. In there you will see Fan Forum SPOILED F1 and in there SPOILED A with is Peter. Smiley

Here is the link

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4261p864-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-fan-forum-spoiled-f1-a-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-3

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:04 am

If Peter's F2, then he needs some sense spanked into him, and I gladly volunteer as a tribute Hugesmile It's a hard job, but I supposed I'll have to take one for the team :yes:

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:06 am

ReneeM wrote:If Peter's F2, then he needs some sense spanked into him, and I gladly volunteer as a tribute Hugesmile It's a hard job, but I supposed I'll have to take one for the team :yes:
And if he's f2, I wonder if Rachel and her real life guy have noticed this and are ticked off? Idk.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:07 am

ReneeM wrote:If Peter's F2, then he needs some sense spanked into him, and I gladly volunteer as a tribute Hugesmile It's a hard job, but I supposed I'll have to take one for the team :yes:

I'm offering my assistance. Hugesmile laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:09 am

Alanna wrote:
And if he's f2, I wonder if Rachel and her real life guy have noticed this and are ticked off? Idk.
If Rachel's guy was in fact being forced to follow the racist by TPTB like some have speculated, then I think he should know what the score is. & if he wasn't, then they might have more pressing things to worry about than Peter's troll job IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:10 am

Alanna wrote:I just never would have pegged him for a troll like this but if he's not f1, then he really is imo. Just woah!! Maybe he really isn't what he claims to be almost. Interesting.
IDK this whole cap thing has actually made him more intriguing to me - F2 trolling or "F1 staking his claim". The trolling would be playful/non vanilla and the F1 jealousy thing would be kind of hot IMO laugh out loud

Or maybe he's an F3 who left voluntarily trolling - would explain the upbeat attitude & why he doesn't care if he wears a cap that reminds him of her laugh out loud
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:14 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
IDK this whole cap thing has actually made him more intriguing to me - F2 trolling or "F1 staking his claim". The trolling would be playful/non vanilla and the F1 jealousy thing would be kind if hit IMO laugh out loud

Or maybe he's an [F3] who left voluntarily trolling - would explain the upbeat attitude & why he doesn't care if he wears a cap that reminds him of her laugh out loud
You reminded me about staking his claim as f1 that Shawn B wore Canada flag pants for a golf game while their season was airing- another jealous f1 laugh out loud

And @ReneeM, good answer on their (Rachel and Bryan's) potential issues if Pete isn't f1. I like it!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi