SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 73 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:13 am

adf23 wrote:Why would he buy a Rangers hat during MTP?  Cowboys hat, absolutely. But Rangers?  The Rangers aren't really the type of team that most people outside of Texas fan over, like the Cubs, Dodgers, Yankees, etc that have world wide followings. I say this, and I live in Texas.

I still think it's possible he went to a game there with his handler.  It's not unheard of them doing things while filming.  I think he may have got it at the game. They were at home when he was in Dallas.

I am also not ruling out him being F1 and Rachel got it for him but it sounds like if she didn't go to Arlington and a game she couldn't get one either.  I haven't seen her at a game or ny sign she is a fan.

I hope the locals keep,an eye out for the cap.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:16 am; edited 3 times in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 73 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:14 am

NuFan wrote:They're not that good so you can continue to not know about them beyond this. giggling

cantstopl Why am I dying at this? lmfaooo rofl

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:15 am

SelenaJess77 wrote:@adf23 I'm pretty sure that it would be considered a sin for Peter to be caught wearing anything Dallas Cowboys. He is a diehard Cheesehead/Green Bay Packers fan and the Cowboys and Packers are HUGE RIVALS! He probably wouldn't be caught dead in any Cowboys attire TBH.

I meant it from a memerobelia standpoint.

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:16 am

ReneeM wrote:
NuFan wrote:They're not that good so you can continue to not know about them beyond this. giggling

cantstopl Why am I dying at this? lmfaooo rofl

Like I'm genuinely sad that Peter has to wear this hat. But Rachel did say her F1 really, really loved her. cantstopl

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:18 am

SelenaJess77 wrote:So it makes sense that if it was indeed Rachel that gave him the hat, that it would be a Texas Rangers hat and not anything Cowboys related IMO

If he starts wearing Cowboys gear, I'm done sleuthing. rofl

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:23 am

NuFan wrote:
mckenna wrote:
adf23 wrote:Why would he buy a Rangers hat during MTP?  Cowboys hat, absolutely. But Rangers?  The Rangers aren't really the type of team that most people outside of Texas fan over, like the Cubs, Dodgers, Yankees, etc that have world wide followings. I say this, and I live in Texas.
I'm not American, but I am a sports fan, and I've never even heard of the Rangers before this laugh out loud

They're not that good so you can continue to not know about them beyond this. giggling

They won the World Series in 2011 , they have the best 3rd baseman in the league, and they have made the playoffs each year . So IMO they are good and if you are a true baseball fan you know very well who they are . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:26 am

whit90 wrote:They won the World Series in 2011 , they have the best 3rd baseman in the league, and they have made the playoffs each year . So IMO they are good and if you are a true baseball fan you know very well who they are . JMO
Just good enough to get to the playoffs so my Jay's can wash them every year. I love the rangers tbh they've provided some great moments for Toronto sports fans #JoeyBatflip Hugesmile Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 73 3806527698

Last edited by ReneeM on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:29 am

If he really wanted to throw people off Peter should have gotten a Dallas Stars hat. laugh out loud

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 73 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 73 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 73 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:29 am

ReneeM wrote:
whit90 wrote:They won the World Series in 2011 , they have the best 3rd baseman in the league, and they have made the playoffs each year . So IMO they are good and if you are a true baseball fan you know very well who they are . JMO
Just good enough to get to the playoffs so my Jay's can wash them every year. I love the rangers tbh they've provided some great moments for Toronto sports fans Hugesmile Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 73 3806527698

They definitely aren't that bad and not unheard of by a long shot.  If you follow baseball at all the Rangers would be known. IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:32 am

whit90 wrote:
NuFan wrote:
mckenna wrote:
I'm not American, but I am a sports fan, and I've never even heard of the Rangers before this laugh out loud

They're not that good so you can continue to not know about them beyond this. giggling

They won the World Series in 2011 , they have the best 3rd baseman in the league, and they have made the playoffs each year . So IMO they are good and if you are a true baseball fan you know very well who they are . JMO
Awwww, they've had more playoff wins than the Dallas Cowboys of late! I can't stand Jerry Jones!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:33 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:They definitely aren't that bad and not unheard of.  If you follow baseball at all the Rangers would be known  IMO.
For sure. But IA with the others that have said that they're not one of those bandwagon teams like the dodgers/yankees where it's common for non fans to buy their gear. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaJess77 Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:34 am

SelenaJess77
SelenaJess77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi