SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Judiful Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:15 pm

I can't see any resemblance between Peter and Luke at all.  Peter caught my eye  right from the get go while Luke never did. But to each their own. We're all different , and that's what makes the world go around. What a bore it would be if we all thought exactly alike...

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by BachelorBabe512 Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:15 pm

quietpal wrote:
BachelorBabe512 wrote:I don't know.  I think if he's touring this summer.  It'll be tougher to pin down whether he is on a SHV since he's not really going to have a home base.  It'll make sleuthing harder since he'll always be traveling.  IMO
If he's going to be traveling for his business, when would he have time for a SHV? This along with other clues that have already been discussed tells me he ain't the F1. All IMO.

I don't think he would host sessions every single day of the week.  He would likely have days off in between, just like he does now.  He doesn't seem to work on the weekends. JMO

Whether he is F1 or not, him being mobile will make it harder to rule him out for being "home" during a suspected SHV. IMO

Last edited by BachelorBabe512 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:16 pm

If anything he would have more time and ability for an SHV- not locked in WI Mon-Thurs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:16 pm

It seems like he is expanding the business.. Now I am wondering about him having that PR email could have been because of this new move for his business.

@emusha I think the guys he mentioned was Dean, Bryan, Peter, @Acrunch didn't he also mention Josiah and Kenny.....

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:18 pm

I can't stand them laugh out loud

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 37 Screen10

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 37 Screen12

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 37 Screen13

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 37 Screen14

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 37 Screen11

Source

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:18 pm

I think it leans more towards F1 to me IMO because I'm not sure why he would want to start this up, put a halt to it for a few months for the Bach then start it up again, whereas he can work on focusing on WORTH Training/Kampfit, which was already growing with all its sold out classes

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:19 pm

Kbow wrote:If he is engaged to Rachel, this would be a very smart move.  It's like it was planned.  1) promote my business 2)get people interested 3) get my business on the road and be mobile 4) see Rachel and no one will know 5) be flexible with where he lives because his business is established.

Forgive me

Those are good points.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:20 pm

Exactly nd4reality! Filming only starts in September. Bachelor probably announced in August. Doing roadshow could be good to stay in public eye/build fans OR perfect for SHV meetups.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:21 pm

woah!!! love how he's going for it and not holding back with his business venture - strike while the iron is hot. LOVE IT. Peter's showing his smarts and work ethic. reallyyyy business savvy of him to brand it with his name and to go on the road now!!! :claphands I say -- brilliant business intuition

thanks @carine! I knew they were going to look at josiah and kenny as the next contenders. Obviously Dean is out. bummer they aren't considering Will & Alex sad I think next week Will will reallyyyy shine but I doubt he would get the spotlight cos the spotlight will be all on kenny and lee ...

all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:21 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 37 Captur10

Source

Peter's taking his fit business on the road!

There ya go! Luke Pell 2.0 maybe they can team up. The dynamic duo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kbow Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:21 pm

Remember, Rachel is not looking for someone to sit around. She works hard and is not going to stop. She does like ambition and she wants someone that knows what they want and goes for it!

Kbow

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:22 pm

ReneeM wrote:I can't stand them laugh out loud

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 37 Screen10

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 37 Screen12

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 37 Screen13

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 37 Screen14

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 37 Screen11

Source

My favorite thing is always hearing from folks that that have met these peeps in real life. Glad Peter was beloved by his fellow cast members as apparent IMO from this post yes He seems like an awesome dude IMO of course.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi