SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:06 pm

reason wrote:Good day so Peter is the bachelor now?? is that so??  Well interesting I can see my self enjoying it. laugh out loud laugh out loud AMHO

Nothing official still speculation

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 36 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:09 pm

Surely he wouldn't be starting a new venture like this if he were in talks to be the Bachelor. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:10 pm

mercieme wrote:
Carine wrote:Isn't it the norm that there will be talk of the F2,3 and 4 as the potential Bachelor, I think even Mills mentioned most of the F4 and some other guys being good bachelor candidates..

Yep it just goes without saying IMO that any of the F4 is in contention for the next TB and Millsy himself rattled off names in the last podcast he did as u stated.

Really who did he list???
I sincerely hope Will is on that list he's the best one there IMO cheerleader
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:10 pm

IMO taking his fitness business on the road does not scream that he is currently in talks to be the next Bach. It just seems a little bit like odd timing if he's gearing up to sign the dotted line (not literally, but you get the idea). JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was going to say Peter and Luke are nothing alike as far as looks (post a few more of those pics and you'll be JUST like Luke, laugh out loud) but more like the way they are coming across to me on screen.

It's as if they are in a fog sometimes, trying to fit in. Other times he's himself when in a group, but one on one, he appears hesitant. JMHO's.

This. Are you reading my mind, GA? Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 36 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kbow Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:11 pm

If he is engaged to Rachel, this would be a very smart move. It's like it was planned. 1) promote my business 2)get people interested 3) get my business on the road and be mobile 4) see Rachel and no one will know 5) be flexible with where he lives because his business is established.

Forgive me

Kbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kbow Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:12 pm

I'm a hopeless romantic

Kbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:12 pm

emusha wrote:
Really who did he list???
I sincerely hope Will is on that list he's the best one there IMO cheerleader

Sadly no Will mention. Only 3 names were mentioned between Mills and the woman doing the podcast with him. Dean, Kenny & Bryan with a Y.

Yeah...wouldn't take his list all that seriously, laugh out loud.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:12 pm

Go, Peter, Go!!!

Love ambition in a man.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:13 pm

@julychild Rachel did say she loved ambition in a man  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 36 1f609

Last edited by dartbachfan27 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:13 pm

BachelorBabe512 wrote:I don't know.  I think if he's touring this summer.  It'll be tougher to pin down whether he is on a SHV since he's not really going to have a home base.  It'll make sleuthing harder since he'll always be traveling.  IMO
If he's going to be traveling for his business, when would he have time for a SHV? This along with other clues that have already been discussed tells me he ain't the F1. All IMO.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:14 pm

IMO it doesn't screem settling down with a new relationship either.

He has plenty of time between summer and the filming of a new season, its not like the b'ette version where they start filming right away.

This could go either way but its more likely that this is a stop gap arrangement till he does start filming than a gig prior to him stepping out engaged with a fiance in tow. JMO

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi