SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:52 pm

@Seabear So no quootoes with Peter then? Final answer?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 20 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:55 pm

@Kashathediva  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 20 1f601  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 20 1f600  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 20 1f605  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 20 1f602  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 20 1f602  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 20 1f602
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:08 am

laugh out loud ok that was kind of embarrassing and I cringed at most of the guys. But I don't think spelling is necessarily an indication of someone's level of intellect. When Nick misspelled doesn't (dosent) in that one post show game, I agreed with everyone then too that being a sh*t speller doesn't always = unintelligent dummy (not that anyone said that, just blurting stuff out).

I like what I've seen from Peter thus far and how he expresses himself. Measured, thought out, careful, and receptive IMO.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
SFoster wrote:JMO, but when Rachel said we were going to be surprised by the ending, that was when Peter was the spoiler and everyone thought Peter was F1. I really like Peter, but he seems very reserved and awkward in front of the cameras. He talks really fast to the point where I could not even understand all that he said, almost mumbling. It's not a WI accent I don't think because Nick V and Danielle M speak very clearly. I think the producers should have prompted him to slow down and speak up, maybe it's nerves. Also, his body language with Rachel seems to be that he doesn't turn toward her to face her for kisses/hugs. His upper body is faces forward. A little closed off, imo. Also she was holding his hand but he didn't hold her hand, his hand was just placed on her knee. IMO, he doesn't seem F1 to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he does the Brooks thing and leaves at F3 on his own?  He said he could see falling in love with someone like Rachel, though, and marrying someone like her. But the body language doesn't support the gushing either of them is doing, imo.

Good Post IA you have described exactly what my opinion is of Peter at this point. Also when he had alone time and said whatever he said I couldn't understand him, he was so into his model pose and came across as forced IMHO.

We have heard from so many contestants that it doesn't take long to forget the camera's are around. IMO he is still very conscience that he is on TV.

Jmo but nick is called "The Mumbler" by most of the press and me included so I'm not sure if you can compare the two imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:22 am

We won't compare the two because this isn't Nick's thread. If you want to provide proof where most of the press has stated he is a mumbler, then you can post it in Nick's thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:31 am

It seems like Peter & his ex @BossyBrittany still float around the same circles...I wonder if that's awkward for them? Per the kampfit IG story, Brittany was tagged & then the following story showed a clip of one of Peter's workout classes. Perhaps that's where they had met each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:32 am

Yes that was discussed a few weekends ago? when he took part in a marathon type of event and she was also there. Pics were posted of both of them at the same event and both were on the water in a boat. Not together that we know of, but both on a lake.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:33 am

Now I really don't want there to be any potential with his ex if there is any chance of him with nicks ex. Not saying which one Hugesmile

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:41 am

I understand it must suck to get a lot of hate from people who have no idea most of what went on, don't know anything about you, etc., but all of the pro-Peter comments and pics that Peter likes kind of annoys me. It also make me think he is F2 because if he was F1, he wouldn't need so much validation from external parties. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by arty111 Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:49 am

All i want to say here is that everyone sleuthing is doing a great job and i am really proud and happy.
I am just putting this out there.. Peter wins and is currently engaged to Rachel. Yes. Argue all you want but *IMO* this is the truth. I really can't wait for August 7th. I know people have jumped off the ship and do not want to be heartbroken but trust me when I say this ship is fully sailing. He is engaged and happy. Just watch out!! *JmO*

arty111

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:56 am

@arty111 We all know it's you Peter with that SN! J/k

Back to top Go down

Post by bmegblack Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:58 am

arty111 wrote:All i want to say here is that everyone sleuthing is doing a great job and i am really proud and happy.
I am just putting this out there.. Peter wins and is currently engaged to Rachel. Yes. Argue all you want but *IMO* this is the truth. I really can't wait for August 7th. I know people have jumped off the ship and do not want to be heartbroken but trust me when I say this ship is fully sailing. He is engaged and happy. Just watch out!! *JmO*

Just out of curiosity, do you have some inside information or is this your gut feeling?

bmegblack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi