SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:31 pm

I know many here have probably already done a deep dive but if you want to save time, this is a good summary. laugh out loud

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/peter-kraus-instagram/?utm_source=nl&utm_medium=em&utm_campaign=flr_bach

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 19 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 19 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:32 pm

Peter is very good looking so he catches attention right away. He seems like a nice guy too...very midwestern values kinda guy. I find him a bit snoozy and a tad lacking in the intellectual dept for my taste. My problem with Peter and Rachel together is I personally don't see them making it work IRL.  Just based on what I have seen on the shows and their own SM....they seem to like very different types of leisure activities and lifestyles IMO. Rachel likes to keep it at 100 and she is high energy, passionate, intelligent and intense. Peter seems like he is very comfortable keeping it at 50 and he is kinda middle/low energy, physically reserved, laid back and sweet . Maybe opposites do attract but I just can't see these two meshing lifestyles for the long haul. I definitely think Rachel is enthralled with Peter but IMO she will eventually get bored being the leader in the relationship. 
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:39 pm

umngirl wrote:I know many here have probably already done a deep dive but if you want to save time, this is a good summary. laugh out loud

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/peter-kraus-instagram/?utm_source=nl&utm_medium=em&utm_campaign=flr_bach

Quite the package in the last photo!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:03 pm

@Seabear Just out of curiosity, I was wondering what you mean by "a tad lacking in the intellectual dept for my taste"? In what way? I'm not arguing for/against this point, just checking for my personal upkeep in case I've missed something with Peter all this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
SFoster wrote:JMO, but when Rachel said we were going to be surprised by the ending, that was when Peter was the spoiler and everyone thought Peter was F1. I really like Peter, but he seems very reserved and awkward in front of the cameras. He talks really fast to the point where I could not even understand all that he said, almost mumbling. It's not a WI accent I don't think because Nick V and Danielle M speak very clearly. I think the producers should have prompted him to slow down and speak up, maybe it's nerves. Also, his body language with Rachel seems to be that he doesn't turn toward her to face her for kisses/hugs. His upper body is faces forward. A little closed off, imo. Also she was holding his hand but he didn't hold her hand, his hand was just placed on her knee. IMO, he doesn't seem F1 to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he does the Brooks thing and leaves at F3 on his own?  He said he could see falling in love with someone like Rachel, though, and marrying someone like her. But the body language doesn't support the gushing either of them is doing, imo.

Good Post IA you have described exactly what my opinion is of Peter at this point. Also when he had alone time and said whatever he said I couldn't understand him, he was so into his model pose and came across as forced IMHO.

We have heard from so many contestants that it doesn't take long to forget the camera's are around. IMO he is still very conscience that he is on TV.

So I'm already convinced Peter is not F1, but I did want to put in my two cents about his behavior. I really had to think about this and rewatch some stuff to understand what may be going on here in terms of coming across as forced. First, I thought, maybe it's his background as a model that makes him super aware of the cameras, but then no, that didn't make sense.

Then I looked at the Jonathan (tickle monster) and Peter gifs that were posted earlier and realized (at least imo) what it may be.

Maybe Peter is just an awkward person when forced to be even more social than he is used to. His mannerisms, the way he speaks quickly/seems to jumble his words in certain circumstances (like when he gets excited) and his stances (one arm crossed and another hand covering his mouth) throughout the last episode showed a little more of that awkwardness. While not to the degree that Jonathan is at while he is in front of the camera (it's a combination of cringeworthiness and humored pity every time tickle monster comes in front of the camera), when Peter speaks/gets excited, a similar "this guy is so low-key awkward" feeling was felt every time; I just barely recognized it as such. Maybe I didn't realize it early on because, in my eyes, his excited reactions to things, his posture, the quick speaking and mumbling are also things I have a tendency to do, therefore were normal to me (and probably why I find him endearing?).

Now my experiences with people (and admittedly being a naturally low-key awkward person myself), it rang a very familiar tune with the interactions that I've had. I'm a very reserved person who prefers one on one personal interactions (I can excel at those) over large group interactions. However, when I get excited or find myself in a social situation that is outside of the norm of what I am used to/prefer (i.e. large social groups with people I don't really know too too well), you can tell. I know when I am forcing myself to be more open in these out of the norm situations, I come off as awkward. It is what it is. And I believe that is exactly what it is with Peter; he's just that kind of person in general.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:08 pm

dartbachfan27 wrote:@Seabear Just out of curiosity, I was wondering what you mean by "a tad lacking in the intellectual dept for my taste"? In what way? I'm not arguing for/against this point, just checking for my personal upkeep in case I've missed something with Peter all this time.

I too would like to hear the answer to this question. Just out of curiosity. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:11 pm

JMO but since the poster @Seabear mentioned for her particular taste it probably IMO is irrelevant for further discussion. Everyone is entitled to what suits them.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:13 pm

I don't agree. *EDIT*  There are different types of *smarts*.   Anywho......

And I agree that Peter is mildly awkward, but I find it enduring.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:15 pm

After last night, what I'm most interested in is does Peter allow himself to fall in love with Rachel. I think that will be his story line. I think he's used to being in front of a camera and having to "perform" from his modeling background so it's coming across as if he's guarded a bit because being himself in front of cameras is new for him. I like that though. I feel like I would be the same way.

They obviously have a connection. And IMO it's different from any of the others I've seen. It's laid back, cutesy, flirty, great eye contact and conversational. I think Rachel called it organic and he said they have great kinetic energy so they're on the same science page there. What I'm now interested in seeing is do they ever get to another level? Can he in this situation?
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:16 pm

Yeah, JMO but I hadn't seen anything thus far in their interactions that would suggest that Peter was any less of an intellectual than any of the other guys. The *only* thing I'm aware of is that he doesn't have a four-year college degree but that does not necessarily have to automatically imply anything in my eyes IMO.

Last edited by dartbachfan27 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:18 pm

I don't know how "book smart" Peter is, but he seems pretty perceptive, even Rachel keeps pointing it out. I personally value that characteristic quite high, since in my experience perceptive people make considerate partners. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:JMO but since the poster @Seabear mentioned for her particular taste it probably IMO is irrelevant for further discussion. Everyone is entitled to what suits them.

Thanks Kasha!
@reason and @dartbachfan27  Since I explicitly said in my taste. Here is why Peter although very good looking, sweet, kind, nice, yada yada yada would not be my kind of guy intellectually.  I am attracted to a man like Will, a reader with a good vocabulary who is an interesting conversationalist. I just don't see Peter that way. His atrocious spelling on last nights episode did not help his cause in my book. He is not unintelligent and it has nothing to do with his education either.....but IMO to my taste Peter is not what I am attracted to intellectually. Does this answer your questions on my taste in men?
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi