SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 71 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:46 pm

Loulou wrote:Does anyone know the song he is trying to sing in the latest inst post?
Friends in low places

Garth Brooks

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:48 pm; edited 3 times in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 71 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:46 pm

One of the girls is his best friend Mikka, idk who the other is.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:47 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
ElonM wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:The cap may or may not be from Rachel...but I find it interesting that Peter chose to wear this Texas Rangers cap and post it on IG, then afterwards Rachel posts a pic on IG of Dallas sunset. Coincidence or not? I say more than coincidence. JMO.

And Peter posted another video wearing the hat with a change of shirt. It's probably special to him.

Do we know who those girls are with him?

His harem? Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 71 3806527698 JK.

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaJess77 Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:49 pm

@tiggerlgh one of the girls is definitely his "bff of 10 years" per an old IG post. Looks exactly like her!
SelenaJess77
SelenaJess77

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:50 pm

SelenaJess77 wrote:@tiggerlgh one of the girls is definitely his "bff of 10 years" per an old IG post. Looks exactly like her!

Thanks! And Thanks to others that answered.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaJess77 Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:52 pm

the likelihood that he bought it from an online shop in the U.K.- considering how hard it's been to find it online etc- it must have been bought around the Dallas Fort Worth area. It honestly looks like a unique look for a Rangers hat so it could be that it was an exclusive or limited edition at a shop near or in DFW/Arlington.
SelenaJess77
SelenaJess77

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaJess77 Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:53 pm

I would love to know where he got it because it's dope af.
SelenaJess77
SelenaJess77

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:55 pm

SelenaJess77 wrote:the likelihood that he bought it from an online shop in the U.K.- considering how hard it's been to find it online etc- it must have been bought around the Dallas Fort Worth area. It honestly looks like a unique look for a Rangers hat so it could be that it was an exclusive or limited edition at a shop near or in DFW/Arlington.

I agree! I just kind of wish they weren't there during filming. If not I would take this as a smoking gun. In stead I don't know what to think. Either he got it while in Dallas or Rachel gave it to him those are the two options IMO

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:58 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
SelenaJess77 wrote:the likelihood that he bought it from an online shop in the U.K.- considering how hard it's been to find it online etc- it must have been bought around the Dallas Fort Worth area. It honestly looks like a unique look for a Rangers hat so it could be that it was an exclusive or limited edition at a shop near or in DFW/Arlington.

I agree!  I just kind of wish they weren't there during filming.  If not I would take this as a smoking gun.  In stead I don't know what to think.  Either he got it while in Dallas or Rachel gave it to him those are the two options IMO
Even if he did get it while they were filming MTPs in Dallas, why would he still wear it now if she dumped him the day he was going to propose to her? Wouldn't it be kind of a sh!tty reminder? And why suddenly start wearing it now, if he's had it since late April?  scratch

Last edited by mckenna on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaJess77 Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:59 pm

@tiggerlgh I can agree with that!
SelenaJess77
SelenaJess77

Back to top Go down

Post by SelenaJess77 Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:00 am

@mckenna very thought provoking question. Never thought of that!
SelenaJess77
SelenaJess77

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:03 am

mckenna wrote:
Even if he did get it while they were filming MTPs in Dallas, why would he still wear it now if she dumped him the day he was going to propose to her? Wouldn't it be kind of a sh!tty reminder? And why suddenly start wearing it now, if he's had it since late April?  scratch
These are some good azz points IMO. Peter wears hats ALL the time in his everyday life, why wait until now to wear this hat that he's supposedly had all this time? It's very curious. All JMO.

Great first post! Welcomeparty!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi