SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 70 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:21 pm

ElonM wrote:
Loulou wrote:Sorry double post but also isn't P mother a travel agent? This may help?

Based on Facebook, yes.

Hmmm....interesting. plotting

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 70 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This may be a silly question because the only caps I'm familiar with are hockey caps, excuse my ignorance, but are we sure that's a Texas Rangers ball cap? It's pretty ugly if you ask me . The baseball bats crossing over reminds me of a child's cap. It doesn't look like a classy ball cap to me.

Do we know what the writing is on it? Sorry caught up and I might have missed it.

Yeah it's definitely a texas rangers hat. laugh out loud I really like it, I would wear it, it's kinda fire aesthetically IMO. But I only rep my Jays.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:25 pm

Yes it is. If you look at it, it says Texas Rangers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:30 pm

I remember how excited I was about a cap with Luke and made all this rambling and noises that he had this LA same cap as jojo when she went on the stadium and he wore it in Nashville. I saw a clue there and of course it was not as we all know. I have no idea when he got the cap but for a while he got me there... and I was so wrong. giggling

Just throwing this here that Peter may have had this cap for a while and decided it was the right time to wear it or just because he liked it or whatever his reasons and maybe, just maybe, it is not a rachel related clue. no idea

... or maybe it is too :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:35 pm

@ReneeM Thanks. Jays caps are beautiful IMHO.

The cap isn't giving me any reason to think it's anything special. Looking through his IG he wears all sorts of different ones. My son used to have over 40 caps from hockey baseball college football you name it. He would always pick one up if we were on vacation or he would get a new season cap from any one of the sports teams that he likes.

He could have simply bought it during MTP at a gift shop at a hotel.

I would love to see some sort of concrete sleuthing to prove it may have been from Rachel. Did she play little league when she was young? Just throwing something out there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:37 pm

The cap may or may not be from Rachel...but I find it interesting that Peter chose to wear this Texas Rangers cap and post it on IG, then afterwards Rachel posts a pic on IG of Dallas sunset. Coincidence or not? I say more than coincidence. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:38 pm

Peter wears a lot of hats, and most if not all of them have made an appearance on his IG at some point in the past. This hat has not. It also looks to be in mint condition, I think it's reasonably new (he got it during or after the show). Also this hat is not as common as Luke's LA hat would be, in fact that dodgers hat is one of the most common hats I see around. Several of us today searched high and low and can't seem to find that specific rangers hat anywhere online, and another sleuthed provided the opinion of someone who works as a scout saying that that specific hat is probably only sold in arlington texas. My point is that based on how difficult it seems to be to get ahold of this hat, it's not the same as the Luke/Jojo situation. Is it concrete? No. It's just sleuthing and yet another potential clue IMO. All JMO.

Last edited by ReneeM on Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:39 pm

bachfan05 wrote:The cap may or may not be from Rachel...but I find it interesting that Peter chose to wear this Texas Rangers cap and post it on IG, then afterwards Rachel posts a pic on IG of Dallas sunset. Coincidence or not? I say more than coincidence. JMO.

And Peter posted another video wearing the hat with a change of shirt. It's probably special to him.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:41 pm

Someone did post a link to a blue version that was available. So IMO, at one point that white one could have been sold online at some point too. It's also possible that it's only solid at or around the stadium but we have no proof of that either way, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:42 pm

ReneeM wrote:Peter wears a lot of hats, and most if not all of them have made an appearance on his IG at some point in the past. This hat has not. It also looks to be in mint condition, I think it's reasonably new (he got it during or after the show). Also this hat is not as common as Luke's LA hat would be, in fact that dodgers hat is one of the most common hats I see around. Several of us today searched high and low and can't seem to find that specific rangers hat anywhere online, and another sleuthed provided the opinion of someone who works as a scout saying that that specific hat is probably only sold in arlington texas. My point is that based on how difficult it seems to be to get ahold of this hat, it's not the same as the Luke/Jojo situation. Is it concrete? No. It's just sleuthing and yet another potential clue IMO. All JMO.

Yes. It's not conclusive but it does add to the list. I have been searching for a while and have given up. The blue version is the closest we will get so I guess Peter bought it in the UK. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 70 3806527698

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:45 pm

Does anyone know the song he is trying to sing in the latest inst post?

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:45 pm

ElonM wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:The cap may or may not be from Rachel...but I find it interesting that Peter chose to wear this Texas Rangers cap and post it on IG, then afterwards Rachel posts a pic on IG of Dallas sunset. Coincidence or not? I say more than coincidence. JMO.

And Peter posted another video wearing the hat with a change of shirt. It's probably special to him.

Do we know who those girls are with him?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi