SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 69 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:00 pm

June 7th Peter posted he was calling attention that he was at his apartment in Madison laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 69 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:04 pm

mari wrote:June 7th Peter posted he was calling attention that he was at his apartment in Madison laugh out loud

Forgot about that one for a minute!  Ok, now that has me thinking.....maybe Rachel was in WI?  At the time, we were all like, who cares if you are working from home today, and why are you showing your apt as an IG story?? LOL.   In hindsite, could have been a clue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:08 pm

Yeah I wanna see this so bad (Pete f1) but so hard for me. He's doing everything under the sun- new business, dog, buddies- and doesn't have time to see the woman he loves and adores so much, especially when she's going through huge (real or perceived) social and cultural pressure on a national scale? Ehhhh I cannot truly sign up for this. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:11 pm

Kbow wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Seabear wrote:Maybe Peter by wearing the hat is just marking his territory as F1...with Rachel's help by gifting him this elusive hat. Particularly before Bryan is highlighted on Monday night. Sneaky! laugh out loud laugh out loud
JMO
Especially if it's true her man is jealous! That'd be awesome and fun for Steve to be wrong 2x laugh out loud
Reading this (about the jealousy) for some reason makes me think of the Spelling Bee competition.  Do you remember when Alex received the word passion and he asked Rachel to read in a sentence and she said something like "he kissed her with intense passion".  The camera went to Peter and he said "what the...not him".  LOL!  I thought then "yep, here comes some jealousy"

And to add, he said 'don't have too much fun' when Dean and Rachel were leaving for their date. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:23 pm

ElonM wrote:
Kbow wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Especially if it's true her man is jealous! That'd be awesome and fun for Steve to be wrong 2x laugh out loud
Reading this (about the jealousy) for some reason makes me think of the Spelling Bee competition.  Do you remember when Alex received the word passion and he asked Rachel to read in a sentence and she said something like "he kissed her with intense passion".  The camera went to Peter and he said "what the...not him".  LOL!  I thought then "yep, here comes some jealousy"

And to add, he said 'don't have too much fun' when Dean and Rachel were leaving for their date. laugh out loud

Just to point out those two are his perceived bromances in the house. They are always tagging each other on instagram. To me it's less jealousy and more jabs at is bros. IMO
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:13 pm

I do a lot of travelling so for me getting on a late plane from dallas and Madison to Atlanta is simple as only 2 hrs from both cities.  - then could return lunchtime next day? This could be done regularly. The only problem is being recognised but others have achieve travel prior undetected.  Where did Rs grandmother live? JMHO

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:14 pm

@Loulou Dayton, Ohio I think.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:16 pm

Sorry double post but also isn't P mother a travel agent? This may help?

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:16 pm

So you think they are paying to travel to meet up in "unapproved" visits vs having the paid "authorized" visits?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:18 pm

I don't know y'all, Peter looks way too happy in his latest IG post and posts post-filming for me to be convinced he's anything but F1. Call me crazy but I don't think that's the demeanor of someone who might've had his heart broken not too long ago & is reliving their moments together as the season airs. He looks like an excited, happy engaged man. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:18 pm

Loulou wrote:Sorry double post but also isn't P mother a travel agent? This may help?

Based on Facebook, yes.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:19 pm

This may be a silly question because the only caps I'm familiar with are hockey caps, excuse my ignorance, but are we sure that's a Texas Rangers ball cap? It's pretty ugly if you ask me. The baseball bats crossing over reminds me of a child's cap. It doesn't look like a classy ball cap to me.

Do we know what the writing is on it? Sorry caught up and I might have missed it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi