SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 68 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:16 pm

Seabear wrote:I hate to go back to a subject matter that as a Mod had me dizzy but maybe when Rachel was flying on AA from DFW she went to MSP. I just checked the flight schedule and it works. Peter could have easily driven to meet her for a SHV there....before Rachel headed to LA for her HR photo shoot. Just backtracking with another :detective. laugh out loud
JMO

The flight attendant was on vacay at Prince's Paisley Park -suburb near MSP-2 days later. Really believe that was the flight attendants assignment for the week.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 68 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:16 pm

Also I had checked and the weekend Rachel posted that her great grandma died coincided with an airport sighting (no pic, so it's not concrete) of Peter in Atlanta. Assuming the person really did see Peter, I had done the math and stuff and it's possible timeline wise for Peter to have snuck in a very quick visit down to Dallas. Under usual circumstances I would say a quick visit like that is unlikely but considering a family member of hers had passed, it's possible IMO. Just because there's allegedly been no official SHV's doesn't mean they haven't seen each other IMO. Just another theory. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:17 pm

Seabear wrote:I hate to go back to a subject matter that as a Mod had me dizzy but maybe when Rachel was flying on AA from DFW she went to MSP. I just checked the flight schedule and it works. Peter could have easily driven to meet her for a SHV there....before Rachel headed to LA for her HR photo shoot. Just backtracking with another :detective. laugh out loud
JMO

For this to work, I think it'd have to be even closer than MSP (maybe she was driven somewhere closer?). From June 6th to June 8th/9th (I call this the Grizzly Peter times), he was teaching class but was only accounted for during class and shortly after. During the same time period (I forget which day), Rachel (with braids) was facetiming her niece and it appears she was in a car of some sort.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:31 pm

I admit that it gave me pause that Rachel had on that big denim jacket in those flight attendant pics. I know that a lot of people get cold on airplanes, but that one thing made me doubt she was heading either to Mexico or anywhere else really warm, this time of the year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:32 pm

@NuFan They could have possibly driven her to Wisconsin Dells. It's like the biggest resort town in WI with sooooooo many hotels and cabins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:39 pm

mari wrote:@NuFan They could have possibly driven her to Wisconsin Dells. It's like the biggest resort town in WI with sooooooo many hotels and cabins.

I doubt they are going to take them to a tourist attraction aka water park capital of the world.

SHV are usually quiet furnished homes. Usually in LA so they have handlers close by to get hem stuff. In these scenarios they would have to send one to WI to take care of them. I am just not seeing it.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:41 pm

adf23 wrote:I admit that it gave me pause that Rachel had on that big denim jacket in those flight attendant pics.  I know that a lot of people get cold on airplanes, but that one thing made me doubt she was heading either to Mexico or anywhere else really warm, this time of the year.

She might get cold on planes.  She would not need it on the Midwest it's been in or close to the 90s for weeks here.  It's been unusually hot.  I live in Iowa but lived in the Twin Cities for years and still have close friends there.  It's been hot both locals.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:47 pm

I could see somewhere between MSP and Madison being a SHV....with Rachel and Peter being in either a hotel or cabin. Rachel could have been driven there from MSP and Peter could have been driven from Madison.
N & V met for a SHV in Toronto last season so LA is not the only option. Particularly since both Peter and Rachel work and are located in the mid section of the states.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:47 pm

@Tiggerlgh MSP afternoons maybe hot but mornings are chilly. And there are all kinds of places to hide in Wisconsin Dells and there is also Baraboo which is a quiet ski resort town a few miles down with its off-season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:51 pm

Seabear wrote:I could see somewhere between MSP and Madison being a SHV....with Rachel and Peter being in either a hotel or cabin. Rachel could have been driven there from MSP and Peter could have been driven from Madison.
N & V met for a SHV in Toronto last season so LA is not the only option. Particularly since both Peter and Rachel work and are located in the mid section of the states.
All JMO

Yes but he would have to disappear. He didn't. Do you see them having him go everyday to his classes? It is a season of firsts I guess.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:57 pm

Didn't someone mention other things that leads and F1's have done in the past kinda off the grid in order to see each other? Nick and Vanessa/ secret trip in Canada during airing, something about Jojo/Jordan spending a week at Jordan's parent's house during her season airing, etc etc. I may have the exacts mixed up, but does anyone know what I am talking about?

I guess where there is a will, there is a way. If you really think about it, since Memorial Day weekend, which was the first suspected SHV when all 3 of them were physically unaccounted for, there has not really been an actual weekend since, that an SHV would have been possible.

Timeline:

May 26-29- Memorial Day, suspected SHV

June 2-4- no SHV- Peter posted pics w friends / Bryan was out w Will & Josiah

June 6th- Rachel on airplane (possible SHV 6th-8th??), but:
-Bryan was at his cousin's bday party according to his IG on the 6th, and at a men's store in Miami on the 7th (friends IG- Bryan is tagged in the pic, but of course his tags are off).
-Not to mention the facetime screen cap of Rachel and her friend's daughter the evening of the 8th.

June 9-11- no SHV- Rachel photoshoot on the 9th in LA

June 16-18- no SHV- Rachel was in Jamaica for friend's wedding

Back to top Go down

Post by Kbow Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
Seabear wrote:Maybe Peter by wearing the hat is just marking his territory as F1...with Rachel's help by gifting him this elusive hat. Particularly before Bryan is highlighted on Monday night. Sneaky! laugh out loud laugh out loud
JMO
Especially if it's true her man is jealous! That'd be awesome and fun for Steve to be wrong 2x laugh out loud
Reading this (about the jealousy) for some reason makes me think of the Spelling Bee competition.  Do you remember when Alex received the word passion and he asked Rachel to read in a sentence and she said something like "he kissed her with intense passion".  The camera went to Peter and he said "what the...not him".  LOL!  I thought then "yep, here comes some jealousy"

Kbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi