SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 74 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:36 am

@reason Good to see you! yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 74 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:37 am

umngirl wrote:If he really wanted to throw people off Peter should have gotten a Dallas Stars hat. laugh out loud
If Peter really is F1, post season when we look back at everything it's gonna be like 'how much more obvious could he have been?' laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:40 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
whit90 wrote:
NuFan wrote:

They're not that good so you can continue to not know about them beyond this. giggling

They won the World Series in 2011 , they have the best 3rd baseman in the league, and they have made the playoffs each year . So IMO they are good and if you are a true baseball fan you know very well who they are . JMO
Awwww, they've had more playoff wins than the Dallas Cowboys of late! I can't stand Jerry Jones!
Just wait the Cowboys will win the NFC again and ready to roll to the Super Bowl  cheerleader
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:44 am

whit90 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
whit90 wrote:
They won the World Series in 2011 , they have the best 3rd baseman in the league, and they have made the playoffs each year . So IMO they are good and if you are a true baseball fan you know very well who they are . JMO
Awwww, they've had more playoff wins than the Dallas Cowboys of late! I can't stand Jerry Jones!
Just wait the Cowboys will win the NFC again and ready to roll to the Super Bowl  cheerleader
In what 30 or 40 years! giggling Sorry I couldn't resist I used to like them but Jerry Jones has ruined the team IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:45 am

ReneeM wrote:
umngirl wrote:If he really wanted to throw people off Peter should have gotten a Dallas Stars hat. laugh out loud
If Peter really is F1, post season when we look back at everything it's gonna be like 'how much more obvious could he have been?' laugh out loud

I'm hoping there will be a definitive SHV that will put him or Bryan with Rachel soon and then it will all be over but the ATFR.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:47 am

Kashathediva wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

I'm hoping there will be a definitive SHV that will put him or Bryan with Rachel soon and then it will all be over but the ATFR.
Me too! I am thinking it will be over the 4th of July weekend.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:49 am

ReneeM wrote:

And if he's not, can we all line up to knock some sense into him over this mess? laugh out loud I'll even wait patiently my turn in line behind all you Petal fans. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:51 am

I just never would have pegged him for a troll like this but if he's not f1, then he really is imo. Just woah!! Maybe he really isn't what he claims to be almost. Interesting.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:54 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Me too!  I am thinking it will be over the 4th of July weekend.

Yes to the possible 4th July weekend. Iirc jojomhad a shv then. She did a snap of the fireworks or a bonfire.

SO would last weekend have been a possible SHV  was that the weekend of the wedding she attended?

Peter has been seen all week in W working and taking pictures with participants so he has not been off meeting with her all week.
I don't remember Rachel seen out and about this week, if so sorry. She appears to be in Dallas today.

Last edited by nd4reality on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:54 am

adf23 wrote:Why would he buy a Rangers hat during MTP?  Cowboys hat, absolutely. But Rangers?  The Rangers aren't really the type of team that most people outside of Texas fan over, like the Cubs, Dodgers, Yankees, etc that have world wide followings. I say this, and I live in Texas.

Did he not go to Dallas to MTP? Peter has ton of hats. Didn't he play baseball? He was in Dallas, it's not out of the ordinary to buy a cap in the city you're visiting when you have a ton of caps already. He wears an LA cap, that doesn't mean he fans over LA?

whit90 wrote:I live in Dallas and go to a lot of their games. To me it looks like a cap that is sold outside by a unlisecened vendor.  I highly doubt that it was a special edition cap either . JMO

I totally agree. That is not a nice hat IMHO and I've seen a lot of authentic caps. I asked earlier if it was a Texas cap because IMO it looks like a cheap kids baseball cap.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:55 am

IMO next weekend will probably look like other weekends. Peter will take an IG video of socks or something equally mundane on his apartment floor and label it Wisconsin. Another one of the Capitol building again labeled home. Rachel will post a picture with location tag Dallas. And we will be left right where we are right now. IMO.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:56 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

And if he's not, can we all line up to knock some sense into him over this mess? laugh out loud I'll even wait patiently my turn in line behind all you Petal fans. Hugesmile

I already said I'm reporting his IG for abuse and spam laugh out loud. Then if nothing happens to his account, I'm gonna slide in his comments/dm's ready to shoot my shot laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi