SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 67 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:30 pm

Seabear wrote:Maybe Peter by wearing the hat is just marking his territory as F1...with Rachel's help by gifting him this elusive hat. Particularly before Bryan is highlighted on Monday night. Sneaky! laugh out loud laugh out loud
JMO
Especially if it's true her man is jealous! That'd be awesome and fun for Steve to be wrong 2x laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 67 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:30 pm

@GuardianAngel IIRC it was about his business and someone commented said that if he ever moved to dallas he'd have a built in client base or something like that. As far as I know, he's never actually been prior to the show though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:31 pm

Seabear wrote:Maybe Peter by wearing the hat is just marking his territory as F1...with Rachel's help by gifting him this elusive hat. Particularly before Bryan is highlighted on Monday night. Sneaky! laugh out loud laugh out loud
JMO

I said that in another thread too. His way of saying MINE! rofl

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:32 pm

TLTF wrote:Sorry!! That's not the best SC :/

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 67 Screen10

SC by me from Peter's insta story

This dude is finee as hell.!!!!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:32 pm

emusha wrote:Wouldn't going to a game while filming be one of the things that's forbidden I thought they even limited access to books and tv let alone baseball games live?

Actually I believe it was Andi's season (someone correct me if I'm wrong) where some of the guys talked about going to a concert with Chris Harrison during a break in filming. I remember during Des' season, Michael, the lawyer, in confronting the guy they all disliked, called him out on saying how important his faith was to him and when a number of the guys went to church at one of their locations, he didn't come along. So it seems they can do some stuff when there is a downtime, however small, in the filming.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:35 pm

lleyki wrote:
emusha wrote:Wouldn't going to a game while filming be one of the things that's forbidden I thought they even limited access to books and tv let alone baseball games live?

Actually I believe it was Andi's season (someone correct me if I'm wrong) where some of the guys talked about going to a concert with Chris Harrison during a break in filming. I remember during Des' season, Michael, the lawyer, in confronting the guy they all disliked, called him out on saying how important his faith was to him and when a number of the guys went to church at one of their locations, he didn't come along. So it seems they can do some stuff when there is a downtime, however small, in the filming.

Nikki went to the beach during JAunP season with a handler while the other girls were Ina group date in Miami.

It happens.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:
lleyki wrote:

Nikki went to the beach during JAunP season with a handler while the other girls were Ina group date in Miami.

It happens.

Right. I will admit this all sounds interesting enough but I just can't help thinking that he's still very much in Wisconsin. And again, I just think back to last season and how Raven was always there popping up. Not that I'm saying Bryan is MIA himself but that's just it. We don't even know what's up with him. I'm seriously starting to feel like he's a ghost.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:41 pm

I have never looked through so many hats for a team I don't like for a sport I don't watch in my life. But still no sign of it.

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:42 pm

We need to keep tabs on physically sightings of Peter and Rachel. Peter is the easiest of the three to keep tabs on it seems. The others don't play laugh out loud.

Let me just say all the sleuthing you guys do is amazing. The dog toy and now the cap ! Wow.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:04 pm

I hate to go back to a subject matter that as a Mod had me dizzy but maybe when Rachel was flying on AA from DFW she went to MSP. I just checked the flight schedule and it works. Peter could have easily driven to meet her for a SHV there....before Rachel headed to LA for her HR photo shoot. Just backtracking with another :detective. laugh out loud
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:08 pm

Seabear wrote:I hate to go back to a subject matter that as a Mod had me dizzy but maybe when Rachel was flying on AA from DFW she went to MSP. I just checked the flight schedule and it works. Peter could have easily driven to meet her for a SHV there....before Rachel headed to LA for her HR photo shoot. Just backtracking with another :detective. laugh out loud
JMO

Minneapolis is 4 hours away at least. Wasn't Peter seen in Madison at that time? Or training?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:10 pm

Major sports fan here yet I'm a fair weather fan when it comes to teams and most fair weather fans who don't like their hometown teams generally go for the old school legacy teams like NY Yankees, Boston, LA Dodgers, and Cubs. I think most peeps in WI love their Packers more than their Brewers so I consider that state full of fair weather baseball fans. Peter going for the Ranger hat is weird IMO. Its an ugly hat even with its history and no baseball free agent fan would buy a cap like that IMO. On top of that Texas has no huge roster of major stars and their record is a mediocre.

I will add that around the time Peter went to his hometown date, news broke about Yu Darvish- big name pitcher there-adopted a cute as hell puppy. So that's one good thing about the Rangers!

Also, wasn't Peter a multi-sport player in high school?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi