SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by moviechicka Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:34 pm

Sprite wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Makes sense IF they are eyeing Peter as next lead.  So far, he is getting a Luke edit, imho.

I don't think I would call it the Luke edit. For me, Luke was always shown as rather serious and stiff. Very much the proper, military, Southern gentleman, with not much of a sense of humour, while I have found Peter to be quite amusing in a very straight man kind of way. In the last episode he was even quite cheeky and flirtatious, something I never saw with Luke.
He doesn't seem to have a problem laughing at himself. That rap was awful, but charming IMO because he committed to it and was willing to be in on the joke. I don't get that from Luke.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 35 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:39 pm

To each their own. I see them both as stiff, rapping or not. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:41 pm

Luke never would have done the rap, or made those funny jokes imo. They really look nothing alike except that they are tall and has dark hair laugh out loud jmo again.

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 35 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 35 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:42 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:To each their own.  I see them both as stiff, rapping or not.  laugh out loud

This exactly.

Give me Alex as next lead any day. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:52 pm

I just don't get the Luke comparisons in any way. Nothing about them is similar IMO. There's not been a single time for me personally where Peter's done anything and I've thought 'oh wow he reminds me of Luke'. Jmo of course.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:56 pm

Good day so Peter is the bachelor now?? is that so?? Well interesting I can see my self enjoying it. laugh out loud laugh out loud AMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:56 pm

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 35 Captur10

Source

Peter's taking his fit business on the road!

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:58 pm

IMO, this is getting interesting. Seems like he's going on the road.

https://instagram.com/p/BVppfyzAYmW/

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:59 pm

I was going to say Peter and Luke are nothing alike as far as looks (post a few more of those pics and you'll be JUST like Luke, laugh out loud) but more like the way they are coming across to me on screen.

It's as if they are in a fog sometimes, trying to fit in. Other times he's himself when in a group, but one on one, he appears hesitant. JMHO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:00 pm

Competition for Shawn B and CityStrong! Interesting and again, probs not a f1 move so early on in the relationship imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:01 pm

ReneeM wrote:I just don't get the Luke comparisons in any way. Nothing about them is similar IMO. There's not been a single time for me personally where Peter's done anything and I've thought 'oh wow he reminds me of Luke'. Jmo of course.

I agree...and I was fan of Luke during JoJo season. He had that whole sexy quiet strong guy going and it was said he did not interact too much with other guys. JoJo was always commenting about his sensual kisses. Luke was way more assertive in the passiin dept and that had me swooning.

Peter is a very approachable hottie and just seems to play nice with everyone. Imo, comes across as Midwestern gentleman. I appreciate that Peter is always slow to take off shirt ( or keep on such as on boat date.). Imo, Luke would have been first to take it off. I also loved how Peter complimented Will and Anthony whereas, imo, I don't think Luke would have said anything at all about other guys.

Eta...and now the shirtless pictures start. Perfect for his Bachelor campaign!

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:03 pm

I don't know.  I think if he's touring this summer.  It'll be tougher to pin down whether he is on a SHV since he's not really going to have a home base.  It'll make sleuthing harder since he'll always be traveling. IMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi