SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 66 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:21 pm

@Kashathediva yes please if you can PM too! Thanks

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 66 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:25 pm

I am not going to be pm'ing anyone. giggling
There are lots of instances. I posted a couple off the top of my head. It's old history.
There have been times the lead isn't that much into either. PLO so he picked one. It fizzled. So he then tried choice two. That fizzled.
Brad was not going to be forced to choose anyone the first time around. The second time around TPTB did not want him to choose Emily. TPTB wanted her for themselves.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am not going to be pm'ing anyone. giggling
There are lots of instances. I posted a couple off the top of my head. It's old history.
There have been times the lead isn't that much into either. PLO so he picked one. It fizzled. So he then tried choice two. That fizzled.
Brad was not going to be forced to choose anyone the first time around. The second time around TPTB did not want him to choose Emily. TPTB wanted her for themselves.

All yours made sense to me! I was thinking the question was more have they ever wanted someone so much as the next lead they didn't let them pick them. That is why I said no and mentioned Emily. IMO if Peter is F2 it's because Rachel liked Bryan more not because they want Peter as next lead and won't let her pick him.

I think Peter is great but nothing about him is so interesting or stands out that they just need him to lead a season. Hey have lots of potential leads to pick from.

All IMO
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I personally wish TPTB would enforce a moratorium on personal SM for the final 4. It's a hassle.

:claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Jason is an example. JPG is an example. I think Jake was also strongly discouraged not to pick Vienna.

This is off topic but I just listened to RS podcast with Tenley last night and she said she was allowed extra alone time with Jake. They discussed the fact she was recently divorced and did not want another engagement without spending more time with Jake. She said she definitely knew Jake wanted to leave the show as an engaged man. So perhaps TPTb did not want Vienna but Tenley's insistence on no engagement forced the issue.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:56 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Jason is an example. JPG is an example. I think Jake was also strongly discouraged not to pick Vienna.

This is off topic but I just listened to RS podcast with Tenley last night and she said she was allowed extra alone time with Jake. They discussed the fact she was recently divorced and did not want another engagement without spending more time with Jake. She said she definitely knew Jake wanted to leave the show as an engaged man. So perhaps TPTb did not want Vienna but Tenley's insistence on no engagement forced the issue.

interesting indeed. thank you for sharing.
this add more fuel on the fact that the prods do have a say and/or influence the outcome one way or another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marginwalker Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:50 pm

Apologies if this is not the right place to post this:

1) Kimmel interview where Rachel mentions Copper at 2:42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bA4TlOeEu0

2)Kudos on another thread about all the sleuthing on Daisy the dog. IMO, now would be the prfect time to get a dog, so they can be well acclimated before introducing a new lady and her dog into their lives? I can dream!

3) what do you all make of the new post on Worth Personal training? It mentions many new posts and videos to come , but also the INTERESTING hastags of

worthpersonaltraining#madison #andbeyond???

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVcUsj8gMqa/?taken-by=worthpersonaltraining

Marginwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:55 pm

^ looks to me like they're preparing to possibly expand based on Peter's new found popularity. Nothing really about who ends up with Rachel. JMO.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:59 pm

Maybe s move to Dallas? JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:01 pm

I don't think the andbeyond hashtag  has to do with who the F1 or F2 is. I'm guessing it probably has to do with them branching out to perhaps other cities as well considering how many know about it now.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Marginwalker Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:07 pm

@chocolatebrownies Could be wishful thinking, but to me it was the way those hashtags were worded that is making it suspicious. Why not just say #madisonandbeyond? Too deliberate IMO. Or it could be a typo and mean nothing at al!!

Marginwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:55 pm

Marginwalker wrote:Apologies if this is not the right place to post this:

1) Kimmel interview where Rachel mentions Copper at 2:42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bA4TlOeEu0

2)Kudos on another thread about all the sleuthing on Daisy the dog. IMO, now would be the prfect time to get a dog, so they can be well acclimated before introducing a new lady and her dog into their lives? I can dream!

3) what do you all make of the new post on Worth Personal training? It mentions many new posts and videos to come , but also the INTERESTING hastags of

worthpersonaltraining#madison #andbeyond???

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVcUsj8gMqa/?taken-by=worthpersonaltraining
Very interesting! IMO, this shouldn't be dismissed so quickly. It was written there for a reason. Madison and beyond IMO means expanding locations. I don't really think he would be expanding locations if he thought there was a chance he would be leaving in a few months to become the Bachelor. Can't imagine many business owners would consider moving or expanding when there's a chance they'll be gone for two-three months in the near future. All jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow