SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 67 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:10 pm

Sorry, I just don't see that hashtag ruling him out as bachelor. He could take the time off and leave the rest for others to do and deal with or him to finish up when he got back.  IMO, doing the bachelor would only increase his popularity and make him a household name, at least for a few months.  Some believe that any press is good press.  And IMO that would increase business, at least with the females, IMO. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 67 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:13 pm

Yeah, I don't think the hashtag leads to him being F1 or F2. Due to his popularity, his business will expand whether he's engaged or not. Plus he told Rachel he wanted to move anyways so I can see him doing that with or without her laugh out loud laugh out loud. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:19 pm

@A1day1 I see him moving either way, but not now or any time soon if he planned on being the Bachelor. If he were Bachelor, it would make far more sense to stay in Wisconsin and then move during the long down time between the end of filming and start up again when the season starts airing. All Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:24 pm

We don't know what Madison and beyond means. Are they just expanding to loacations in the burbs as well or even farther out?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:00 pm

Marginwalker wrote:Apologies if this is not the right place to post this:

1) Kimmel interview where Rachel mentions Copper at 2:42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bA4TlOeEu0

Rachel and JK's conversation - I left out some inbetween conversations  

You brought your dog to the mansion

I did

Was that a condition for doing this, did you say I would like to bring my dog

I..w..he demanded it..

He said whoever is going to be his newest daddy if I pick one, he needed to be a part of it..

Jk Asked what about the  Whaboom guy - Rachel says Copper wasn't there for the Whaboom guy

more Whaboom chatter..

Copper wasn't there for every single episode

I don't believe we have any other s/caps with Copper, but it will be interesting to see if Copper shows up in any other epi's which I expect him to. Otherwise she would have left it at that, Copper wasn't there for Whaboom, IMo there was no need to add he wasn't there for every single episode.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:08 pm

I expect to see Cooper in Dallas for sure but could be wrong. Don't They leave the mansion after the next RC right to go to SC? I wouldn't think he would travel there with her but could be wrong

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:07 pm

Looks like Peters not going to Chicago this weekend with the boys
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 67 Img_0721
https://instagram.com/p/BVdS40yFjpL/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:46 pm

^^^Interesting, I wonder why he didn't go, Chicago isn't that far and it's not like he was doing much today but strolling around the farmers market with him momma, and oma

Back to top Go down

Post by Marginwalker Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:52 pm

@Max64 The grandma had a thick accent, maybe she is visiting from out of town/country?
IMO

Marginwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:10 pm

Or maybe he wasn't interested in going no idea

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Chilosa2004 Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:41 pm

From iggy's ig Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 67 Img_1723
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 67 Img_1724
Chilosa2004
Chilosa2004

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:44 pm

Chilosa2004 wrote:From iggy's ig Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 67 Img_1723
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 67 Img_1724

They're cute! Smiley

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 67 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 67 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow