SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 73 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:23 pm

I do remember people sleuthing on JoJo/Jordan and Vanessa/Nick about being online at the same time. I don't think it's so far fetched to think the same thing about Peter and Rachel. I'll take it. JMO laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 73 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:27 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I do remember people sleuthing on JoJo/Jordan and Vanessa/Nick about being online at the same time. I don't think it's so far fetched to think the same thing about Peter and Rachel. I'll take it. JMO laugh out loud
Exactly! If he ends up being F2, we will know bpnot to pay heed to being on SM at the same time in future and if he ends up being F1, we know to sleuth for SM timings going forward. Doesnt hurt to make a note of these things. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:28 pm

@Cila51290 Yes but there was proof they were together, the timing of speculated SHV's, orange couch gate, Nick cooking Italian food and many other clues that tied the couple together.

If there has been any occasion that we thought they may be together, I may have missed it. I haven't see any indication when that may have happened. Someone can CMIIW.

I just hate to see high hopes on information that may be impossible to put together and there is no logical reason.

If these two are on the phone, and spend their time on SM at the same time, Peter posts a picture, and Rachel likes a post, then IMO they need to put the phone down.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:32 pm

IMO, Rachel flew somewhere in the midwest when she was spotted on the plane by those two flight attendants. Mexico never made sense and nothing ever indicated Mexico, especially bc she would be flying down after the Paradise disaster. When you look at the flight attendants evening whereabouts (sleuthed via her public account www.facebook.com/arika.olson ), IMO it's highly improbable that she flew south below the border. She went home to South Dakota that day. It would make way more sense if she took a connecting flight from South Dakota over east to closer to Wisconsin (not necessarily in Wisconsin). Then she meets up with Whitney, who is from Minnesota and goes there pretty often from her social media and they go to the game together after that. Circumstantial? Yes, but it's something. All jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:41 pm

@GetUpGirl was Peter off that week? I thought he was teaching. Mexico makes sense to me, it's been done before and when she left they were still filming.

FA can easily make it from Dallas to Mexico back to the US in a day. It happens all the time.

I am open but would love what evidence there is that Peter was on a SHV at that time.

And why tptb would send a handler to the Midwest for them. It makes sense to have aSHV where he handlers are, which was Mexico at that time.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:45 pm

Where was Peter and where was Rachel from the time we saw her on a plane with the attendants, to the time we saw Rachel at the game?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:49 pm

I agree with the opinion here that just posting within minutes of each other on social media ain't proof one way or the other. Of course I'm of the opinion that Peter ain't F1 so perhaps that is clouding my judgement as well when it comes to whatever signs are out there. But even if I were to believe that Peter indeed is the F1 , I still wouldn't put much emphasis on them posting within minutes of each other as a sign of them being together unless there were other factors backing that. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:50 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@GetUpGirl was Peter off that week?  I thought he was teaching.  Mexico makes sense to me, it's been done before and when she left they were still filming.  

FA can easily make it from Dallas to Mexico back to the US in a day.  It happens all the time.

I am open but would love what evidence there is that Peter was on a SHV at that time.  

And why tptb would send a handler to the Midwest for them.  It makes sense to have aSHV where he handlers are, which was Mexico at that time.
Mexico may make sense for previous leads but sleuthing and evidence does not support Mexico. I can only make inferences based on what I see. She lives in South Dakota and from her Facebook page, we know that she was home that night. There are no direct flights from SD -> Mexico of vice verse. So for her to have gone to Mexico to make it home, Arika would've flown Dallas -> Mexico -> Dallas -> South Dakota. IMO, that makes no sense. Whether or not Peter was working wouldn't matter if he was close enough to commute.

Also worth noting, Rachel just got her new braids at that point so she isn't as recognizable in a smaller place like South Dakota if she was there for a quick layover and Peter also grew out his beard longer than he's ever had it at least if we go based on his previous social media photos. New disguises, a quick trip up north during the week, catches up with Whitney (also from the Midwest) and they go to the game. Could it all be a series of circumstantial coincidences in the end? Sure. But at this point, I believe Rachel was with Peter during that time.

All jmo

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Where was Peter and where was Rachel from the time we saw her on a plane with the attendants, to the time we saw Rachel at the game?
Rachel posted a repost to her Instagram on June 5th, on June 8th a picture of her and Copper, and then again June 10th which some speculate is an old picture from before filming, as far as anything else, sightings whatnot,  I don't think there were any

https://www.instagram.com/therachlindsay/?hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:55 pm

@GetUpGirl the return flight didn't have to be Dallas it easily could have been Chicago or other Midwest cities.

Also SHV they are usually locked in a house together they don't go out handlers bring them stuff. Peter won't be out and about, leaving Rachel locked away. I just don't see that happening. Imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:02 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@GetUpGirl the return flight didn't have to be Dallas it easily could have been Chicago or other Midwest cities.

Also SHV they are usually locked in a house together they don't go out handlers bring them stuff.  Peter won't be out and about, leaving Rachel locked away. I just don't see that happening.  Imo
It doesn't make a difference IMO. Dallas -> Mexico -> random city -> South Dakota? Doesn't make sense to me either way. We only know where's Arika was that night and that at some point, Rachel met up with a friend that we know is from the Midwest and hung out with her. There's no evidence putting Arika in Mexico. There is evidence putting Arika in Dallas and in South Dakota.

Her mom also said that she wanted Rachel to stop in Sioux Falls, but Arika said she thought Rachel would want to where she was going. I interpret this as saying Rachel stopped one Sioux Falls or a nearby SD airport and continued on to the destination she was heading to. All Jmo. I could be wrong, but this is my interpretation based on what is presented. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 73 Img_8712

Source- www.facebook.com/Arika.olson

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:16 pm

The flight attendant could have gone to random city, where Rachel was having a connecting flight, and the plane/FA could return back to where ever she came from and went home. That post was 9:25pm. The FA could have returned after 9:25pm, lots of time for flying around. Wasn't there a comment that she was going International, and there were flights that matched up for BIP locations? I'm pretty sure I posted it myself.

SHV's are at a rented house location, where they stay put for two three whatever days. No one goes anywhere. We know Rachel was MIA after the FA pic, where was Peter?

@Max64 Thanks, I was pretty sure from what I remembered that was the case.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow