SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:50 pm

Something does stink though media/RS trying to ruin Peters image but have yet to pick up stories on the other contestants doing other reality shows scratch

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

If it is relationship related,  he would have released it, he loves to let people know he and he alone is right for the bachelorettes.

Last edited by lexforlife on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

@GetUpGirl Right, but then the second post asking specifically about Bryan/Peter then singled out Peter saying while he hasn't heard anything negative about Bryan (which is interesting considering the player vibe some members, including myself, have felt from him), he has heard about Peter...corroborating his original statement on Peter from May 24th.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:51 pm

truelovealways wrote:Something does stink though media/RS trying to ruin Peters image but have yet to pick up stories on the other contestants doing other reality shows scratch

Yep. I just don't know if in this bachelor world, its weird or not...

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 38 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 38 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:52 pm

RS's responses always clues in to who his sources are, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:52 pm

@lexforlife He doesn't always. It took him a while after he received original scoop on some of the former bach guys before he releases stuff so we don't know. All we can tell is that there might be stuff there in the first place. RS timing when it comes to releasing dirt on contestants is not always predictable IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:53 pm

I thought everyone knew the yearbook stuff. I first saw it on Twitter a while ago. Didn't think anything of it nor2dod I have a source just a pic so they was it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:54 pm

I actually don't care about RS and his opinions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:55 pm

If he does have something its still early days he could be talking to others to confirm what he has heard prior to posting. I wouldn't be surprised if more comes out throughout the season. IMO. We are only 3 episodes in.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:57 pm

@truelovealways I would take was RS says with a grain of salt, but I am curious to hear what he has heard. BTW, I sent you a Pm!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:02 pm

I don't care about RS and his opinions one way or the other or what any of these contestants have done in the past with there lives jmo. I like to form my own opinions on what I have seen of them and judge by that. These contestants are on my tv screen for 10 weeks to entertain me and what they do with there lives before or after the show has no affects on me jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:03 pm

@lexforlife I agree 100%

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow