SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:17 am

That's the beauty of using IMO, we are not judging anyone, we are discussing based on what we see. By discussing what we see usually tells a story later after filming. If you're not judging one contestant who you admire then no other contestant should be judged and there would be no purpose in posting? We are posting opinions and they are all weclomed!

IMO seeing Peter add a link for contact, to what looks like a PR firm is something that is typically done after filming. Regardless of spoilers, regardless if he's the F1 or not, regardless if he's getting on with his life, it's not something typically done prior to the FRC airing. It's been that way for years.

There's no right or wrong, IMO he can do whatever he pleases, it's just a further clue that he may be the F2.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:56 am

IMO, these contestants can do as they please during or post show. My one hope is that they don't mislead the lead. I'd like to think that they are clear with the lead about what their intentions are on the show. It would be devastating for the lead to be played if they aren't on the same page as a contestant they actually develop feelings for.
Other than that, IMO, there are very few things that constitute as "wrong reasons" for this show. Anything goes.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:51 pm

chocolatebrownies wrote:I think most people in the public eye are image conscious. Even those who say they aren't , are to some extent. Besides in Peter's case , the guy hasn't even deleted the comments that have targeted him specifically. If he were that fragile , he would be blocking folks left , right and center. He instead posted one message awhile ago where he stated his instagram is public and he knows what to expect. That to me seems like a person who knows exactly what comes with being in the public eye. He knows it ain't just going to be positive messages one after the other. People are going to be nasty and to his credit , he hasn't bothered to delete most of those nasty comments.

If anything , a lot of the comments that were deleted by him early on targeted Rachel. He deleted it without most even noticing that he had. It was only mentioned here when he made the post later on about how he would delete and block people who attack his family and friends.

As for insecurities , we all deal with some insecurity or the other. No one is perfect. But I see none when at least it comes to the social media activity. If anything , I see someone who is dealing with it in a manner that's rather calm and with some sense of humor.

I too ain't reading into the likes when it comes to the spoilers because I feel like both contestants in the top 2 have liked things to throw people off.

As for this latest, well I'm one of those who does think he's F2. But I don't see as to how him putting in his business details or the email address of some management company is a bad thing. If he ain't the F1 then he ain't. Him putting up that detail there I don't think says anything about why he wanted to be on the show. Rachel didn't choose him , how can one hold that against him. He's moving on. I understand that perhaps it's not standard behavior when it comes to a possible F1 or F2 but I guess don't see it as much of a big deal. Then again to each his own.

I just wanted to clarify that I have talked to people on sm about Peter having blocked them and deleted their comments on his account. The comments were negative about Peter, not Rachel or any of his family members. Just so that no one thinks that it is a fact that indeed he only blocks people and deletes comments that are negative to Rachel. I thought the same thing at one point because of the post he made to his followers about only deleting comments from those negative about friends and family, until I talked to those who told me he blocked them and deleted their comments about him.

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:21 pm

@Tajlena :Welcome

Unless the actual comments were captured and posted here prior to them being deleted, we don't know for sure what has been deleted and we can only speculate.

Thanks for joining and for providing your additional info with regards to deleted posts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:24 pm

I've been monitoring IG this morning. Peter has not been spotted anywhere doing anything but there have been a few training videos posted hours apart. The worth training account posted a new IG story of the woman who was wearing the team peter shirt a few days ago (same location), but it has no audio. Almost as if the person filming doesn't want us to know who is doing the filming IMO. They posted a different video a few hours earlier. Neither video has audio.

Worth also posted a photo of a woman pushing the worth truck. Peter was tagged on the truck, but he was not driving. The woman pushing the truck posted a video of her pushing the truck on her IG but the person recording it was not Peter based on voice. Just observations I thought were interesting. All jmoaa

Source- https://www.instagram.com/worthpersonaltraining/
https://www.instagram.com/carleylanpher/

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling and grammar)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:30 pm

I noticed the same @GetUpGirl . I guess today/this weekend will say alot. Everyone has been quiet so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:59 pm

I saw it was discussed earlier in the week about Iggy and the Chicago guys trying to hook up with Peter for the weekend. He's not listed on this, but in the off chance anyone hear about him being spotted in Chicago. There's an event tonight.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 59 Img_8710

https://instagram.com/p/BVaAbLyl3ft/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:51 pm

@WrapQueen85 I think if he was going they would definitively list him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:59 pm

It's the weekend! I'm ready for the whereabouts, SM, couchgate 2.0, anything or nothing at all

via GIPHY

Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:07 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:I've been monitoring IG this morning. Peter has not been spotted anywhere doing anything but there have been a few training videos posted hours apart. The worth training account posted a new IG story of the woman who was wearing the team peter shirt a few days ago (same location), but it has no audio. Almost as if the person filming doesn't want us to know who is doing the filming IMO. They posted a different video a few hours earlier. Neither video has audio.

Worth also posted a photo of a woman pushing the worth truck. Peter was tagged on the truck, but he was not driving. The woman pushing the truck posted a video of her pushing the truck on her IG but the person recording it was not Peter based on voice. Just observations I thought were interesting. All jmoaa

Source- https://www.instagram.com/worthpersonaltraining/
https://www.instagram.com/carleylanpher/

Worth has 2 trucks one is Peters, the other belongs to the trainer that works with him. So it will be interesting this weekend if he shows up on any of the Insta stories.imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:34 pm

Peter liked Jen Saviano's latest IG post. giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:43 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Peter liked Jen Saviano's latest IG post. giggling
What's the significance of that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow