SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:51 pm

@dartbachfan27 I think they are talking about RS - Rusty Snail

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Chilosa2004 Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:57 pm

Chilosa2004
Chilosa2004

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Kbow Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:53 pm

Maybe Peter didn't go to Chicago because that group of guys were hanging out with other girls in the club. Look at Iggy's IG video. I'm glad Peter didn't go!

Kbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:55 am

Marginwalker wrote:
[SNIPPED FOR LENGTH]
3) what do you all make of the new post on Worth Personal training? It mentions many new posts and videos to come , but also the INTERESTING hastags of

worthpersonaltraining#madison #andbeyond???

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVcUsj8gMqa/?taken-by=worthpersonaltraining

So interesting...after seeing how many beefcakes on Rachel's season love fitness and the gym, I could totally see him and some of the "rose boys" collaborating on venturing out into other cities ie: Chicago since Anthony, Iggy and Diggy all live there AND Peter used to be one of the hottest personal trainers in the Chicago area back in 2012!

https://www.timeout.com/chicago/sports/chicago-hottest-trainers

JMO.

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:43 am

Kbow wrote:Hello!  I was trying not to get wheeled in, but for some reason this season has me obsessed.  I don't know if someone already asked this, but I remember when the first spoilers came out and noted that Peter was engaged to Rachel.  There was even a detail in that article that stated that Peter proposed and Rachel said and I quote "yes, with all my heart".  Now with the new spoiler, I can not find that article and everything else has been updated with Bryan.  It's like it never existed.  So, with all that being said I just find it very interesting that they RS had details about the Peter proposal and absolutely no details on Bryan.  

Instead he said
"But you truly won’t know until the finale on August 7th. And when you see incomplete spoilers in Norway and Denmark in the ep-by-ep spoilers to follow, you’ll probably be even more suspicious. And there’s no point to tell you I’m 100% solid, 1000% solid, or a million % solid on this, because I basically said that about Peter. That was wrong. There were no social media snafu’s this weekend by either party, nothing crazy went down. The bottom line is my source was initially wrong when they told me it was Peter, they corrected themselves, and are sure she’s with Bryan now. And so am I. If they’re wrong, I’m wrong."  I might be over thinking, but It just does not make since to me.

Source RS

That's interesting that the article has her saying "with all of my heart" because Peter says that to Rachel on the First Rose ceremony when he accepts the rose. Also quick fun fact, Peter is wearing the same socks and they pan up the same way they did with Shawn Booth' limo entrance.

This is getting interesting.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by BacheloretteFan425 Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:54 am

I came across this video again so I watched it again and realized that when Ali asked rachel to describe Bryan rachel said he's confident and bold and when asked about peter she said he's very handsome--- this is interesting since in a lot of her other interviews she describes her fiancé as someone who is very confident so even though I still have a little bit of hope it really seems like Bryan is her f1 sad

https://youtu.be/U6eVTsJowy0

BacheloretteFan425

Back to top Go down

Post by Kbow Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:03 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jMzn_1H965Q
This is the link of the video when reality Steve said that Rachel is engaged to Peter at around the 5 minute mark.

Kbow

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:05 am

Found the article that mentions Rusty Smalls and the "yes, with all
My heart".

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-spoilers-rachel-lindsay-final-4-bachelors-and-her-winner-pick-revealed-22085a.php

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:10 am

BacheloretteFan425 wrote:I came across this video again so I watched it again and realized that when Ali asked rachel to describe Bryan rachel said he's confident and bold and when asked about peter she said he's very handsome--- this is interesting since in a lot of her other interviews she describes her fiancé as someone who is very confident so even though I still have a little bit of hope it really seems like Bryan is her f1 sad

https://youtu.be/U6eVTsJowy0

I'm kind of taking what she Says with a grain of salt in interviews because this season is very different to previous seasons purely because the mystery isn't about whether or not she is engaged but who will she pick. So you will have a lot of misdirection in interviews pointing to a number of guys on the top 2. The same words are used over and over imo. This is very much like the bachelor and bachelorettes in AUS perform their interviews as they don't have an engagement in the end the mystery is about who they pick imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kbow Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:15 am

BacheloretteFan425

Thanks for sharing the video. Yes, I agree, but I'm still hopeful too. One thing I did notice is that she only said what she initially thought when he got out the limo and nothing else. Honestly, I think Peter is very confident. Also, there is a video of people in Madison describing Peter and one former client said that he is very competitive. Here is the link.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=77MWgMiL5bY

Kbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kbow Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:19 am

Thanks for finding that article! @ gramercypark10

Kbow

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:30 am

Kbow wrote:Thanks for finding that article! @ gramercypark10

No problems yes

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow