SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:25 pm

@ReneeM Two weeks ago when asked the same question, he responded by saying "I've heard bad things about all of the guys." IMO, he's talking out of his rear.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Carine Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:26 pm

Not the first time he mentioned this, is it something to do with fame? Exes..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:27 pm

So what's making him not release it? Blogger Boy loves to "break the news" first.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:28 pm

He always says he doesn't disclose all the negative things he hears about contestants.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:29 pm

@Cila51290 RS is a bit frustrating at times in that he's extremely selective in what he chooses to/chooses not to release. I think he maybe only releases like 20-30% of the information he receives but chooses not to release the overwhelming majority, which he has explained before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:31 pm

dartbachfan27 wrote:So I'm currently reading Reality Steve's weekly Reader Emails. Here's one of the questions that was posed to him:

Have you heard more positive or negative things about Bryan Abasalo? How about Peter? They both seem like actually nice guys (I don’t get the whole Josh Murray vibe people are getting from Bryan.) I don’t see the Josh thing with Bryan either, but I haven’t heard anything either way. As for Peter, ummmm, errrrr, uhhhhhh…yeah. You could say I have heard a few things.

RS' response is bolded.

I wonder what the negative things he's heard about Peter have been? Moreover one of Bryan's ex came out saying nothing but the most positive things about him. This kind of shakes things up a little bit for me.

Source: RS

LOL Probably the same stuff others have heard. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:32 pm

I don't follow all this so I'm genuinely curious. Is he shying away from releasing it because Peter could possibly be up for The Bachelor gig? I would assume RS wouldn't really care about that...right? Or does it not want to reveal it as the show is still on. Anywho...I'm definitely curious. Not so much if it's something that his exes have said but more if it's something else altogether.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:35 pm

@chocolatebrownies Gimme a sec. I'm going to dig through his page to see whether I could find the time he explained why he doesn't release some of information he receives on contestants.

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
dartbachfan27 wrote:So I'm currently reading Reality Steve's weekly Reader Emails. Here's one of the questions that was posed to him:

Have you heard more positive or negative things about Bryan Abasalo? How about Peter? They both seem like actually nice guys (I don’t get the whole Josh Murray vibe people are getting from Bryan.) I don’t see the Josh thing with Bryan either, but I haven’t heard anything either way. As for Peter, ummmm, errrrr, uhhhhhh…yeah. You could say I have heard a few things.

RS' response is bolded.

I wonder what the negative things he's heard about Peter have been? Moreover one of Bryan's ex came out saying nothing but the most positive things about him. This kind of shakes things up a little bit for me.

Source: RS

LOL Probably the same stuff others have heard. LOL

Which is? Sorry but I'm really curious! giggling

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:36 pm

Reality Steve usually will spill what he's heard when the guy is a dog/player like Robby and Luke. I'm assuming it has to do with him wanting to be the Bachelor or "wanting fame" like it's being reported in the news.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:37 pm

Blogger boy claims he's "heard" bad things about Peter but won't release what he's heard? Since when as he ever withheld gossip for clicks to his stupid blog Rolling Eyes . He had no problem racking Nicks character through the coals. So the "things" he's heard about Peter must not be too awful jmo. On another note it's kind of disturbing how excited he gets about possibly trying to tarnish any of these guys images. Why does he care so much all jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:37 pm

This is from RS on May 24.

You have said that you do not know about any Hollywood aspirations of Rachel’s. Do you know if Peter Kraus has any? Most people’s primary reason for going on the show is promoting their business or travel, but have you heard generally positive or negative things about Peter if any?

Comment: I hear negative things about contestants every season. Peter has been no different.

I'm not sure what great revelation he could've had in the past two weeks. Now we ought to believe he has some sort of scoop? I doubt it. I don't put it past him to pretend to know more than he actually does. In his interview with Natalie Getz, he made it seem like they were close friends when they hung out twice. I think he enjoys being looked at as the authority on all things bachelor. Being on this forum has turned me off to a lot of things RS says and does. all jmo

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow