SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 58 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:38 am

dartbachfan27 wrote:@gramercypark10 How do we know Rachel has told a whole bunch of people? Are you basing that off the interviews some of her Bachelor friends have done, insinuating they are aware of the F1? Or some other basis?

This! I don't think we know as speculated here I think they just read the spoilers.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 58 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:43 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
dartbachfan27 wrote:@gramercypark10 How do we know Rachel has told a whole bunch of people? Are you basing that off the interviews some of her Bachelor friends have done, insinuating they are aware of the F1? Or some other basis?

This! I don't think we know as speculated here I think they just read the spoilers.  

She did an interview saying her family knows and that her sister is the most likely to blab. The build interview that Alexis did with Olivia from what was sleuthed here was filmed before the original spoiler came out. Now unless someone had that part of sleuthing incorrect you can correct me on that one, but she definitely said in an interview her whole family knows.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:49 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

She did an interview saying her family knows and that her sister is the most likely to blab. The build interview that Alexis did with Olivia from what was sleuthed here was filmed before the original spoiler came out. Now unless someone had that part of sleuthing incorrect you can correct me on that one, but she definitely said in an interview her whole family knows.

Yes the families almost always know. It's the friends I am not as sure of if they know.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:17 am

This is all very F2 and next Bachelorish to me. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedwitch Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:42 am

Peter, in some ways, got unlucky, with the initial spoiler and first 1-on-1 which resulted in some people putting him on a pedestal, which he, nor any other human, really belongs. IMO, almost everybody who goes on this show is at least a tiny bit looking for fame and attention. Otherwise, they would have adventures and find love in other ways. So it's no surprise if one of Peter's flaws is wanting some attention. Until it takes over their lives -- and it has to some past contestants -- I won't judge too harshly.

Furthermore, not having completely pure intentions does not preclude truly falling in love. See: Rosenbaum, J.P.

And much of RS's "dirt" falls into the "minor mistakes made because they are a human" category, like having an ex who dislikes them. Unless the specifics are bad (and confirmed), I won't judge anyone at all based on his rumors.

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by coconutgurl Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:47 am

@wickedwitch  yes I like your last sentence...Never judge on rumors.  People should remember"DON'T SPREAD WITH YOUR MOUTH WHAT YOUR EYES DIDN'T SEE"... Why are people bothered to have negative thoughts on anyone is beyond me, but that's the human nature in us.

coconutgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:28 am

OT -- There was a short article about JP in our university's alumni magazine after he went on Bachelorette. He stated he had gone on the show for the adventure at the urging of friends, or so I recall. And look what happened!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:34 am

RS did say he had heard 'things' about Chris Siegfried too and never ended up mentioning what. I guess I'll wait to see what he does with Peter's 'info' if and when he mentions it. Not worth debating before even hearing what the allegations are JMO.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by coconutgurl Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:43 am

@bleuberry here here! hi

coconutgurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:46 am

I've been a fan of Peter's since well before RS first spoiler, after it, and still after the second.  Nothing I've seen on Sm or the show has changed my opinion, in fact, the opposite,  I've only grown to like him more as I've "known" more about him.  Jmo. With the type of people coming out of this show lately, especially given the troubling stuff This week, I am grateful for likable cast members like Rachel and Peter IMO who remind me of why I still enjoy this show, for the genuine, good people I can watch have incredible fantasy journey's JMO.

ETA This is meant as a positive post re Peter and discussions in this thread where positive and negative opinions are allowed, not a fan post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:50 am

@bleuberry I think RS hears a lot of things, but not all of them in his mind merit repeating. It's more than likely either not that big of an issue or he is still waiting to get all the ducks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:56 am

relaxing wrote:I've been a fan of Peter's since well before RS first spoiler, after it, and still after the second.  Nothing I've seen on Sm or the show has changed my opinion, in fact, the opposite,  I've only grown to like him more as I've "known" more about him.  Jmo. With the type of people coming out of this show lately, especially given the troubling stuff This week, I am grateful for likable cast members like Rachel and Peter IMO who remind me of why I still enjoy this show, for the genuine, good people I can watch have incredible fantasy journey's JMO.

ETA This is meant as a positive post re Peter and discussions in this thread where positive and negative opinions are allowed, not a fan post.

:yes: :yes: to this post.

F1 or not I'm still on the Peter train.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow