SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:06 pm

@Tilthefinalrose Yes, I completely agree with all you said, well put! :yes:

@bee  I agree! Thats the thing with TV and perception. IMO we're all viewing his actions and these edits through our own lens and life experiences, not per se what is really happening.

Also on a side note, as someone who is in the marketing/pr field, Peter getting a public relations firm to help with inquires is not just normal, its smart. IMO he has amassed a large following in a relatively short period of time, which can be a whirlwind and overwhelming. Having a professional will help him to navigate all the change he will soon be experiencing.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 57 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:09 pm

The majority of Peter's posts are very positive. It's not like he has endured months years of negative hate, like Lauren. IMO If he's starting that now, I hope it doesn't get worse, is my point.

Hmm didn't Vanessa get representation at some point?

Just to clarify, Vanessa's PR is Lori Krebs who is from Montreal and had some involvement with TempBrands before Vanessa went on the show. From sleuthing there were a couple of pics where she modelled for them before she went on the show. Lori is also involved in her newly formed charity foundation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:34 pm

Tilthefinalrose wrote:@emusha i think the allowed sm activity adds to the confusion and it's like a built in merry go round for tptb laugh out loud. Easy to manipulate too, which is why I don't count P out on being F1 for anything. SM can depict "obvious" behavior without it really being the case and spread gossip faster than you can even say the word laugh out loud

All jmo

this is true - I think since CS/Kaitlyn's seasons the franchise imo has 'woken up' to the possibilities of social media and have tried to be very creative how they use it for ratings..I wouldn't be surprised this includes having contestants use it in specific ways
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:48 pm

I don't have a problem with Peter using his social media to advertise himself or his business as I think he would be silly not to. I hope it is clear that I was speaking about a separate issue than instagram shilling or post bachelor image rehab. I've defended Peter before when his intentions were questioned because he cleaned up his SM and I still stand by that.

@Tilthefinalrose I agree that you can only go on what someone presents to you but I just think it is a bit much to assume you know exactly what someone is thinking or more importantly their intentions, yes you can guess but thats all it is and sometimes I think we can all project onto someone as I know I have.

@lovespell77 I think you worded it better than me. I do it all the time but Its just natural I guess.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:08 pm

I dont think it's a big deal but the timing just bugs me, only 3 episodes  in... hmmm

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:10 pm

@bleuberry What bugs you?? just curious!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:I dont think it's a big deal but the timing just bugs me, only 3 episodes  in... hmmm

I agree about only be 3 in. I thought Robby and Raven were being a bit pushy. I keep forgetting how young the season is. It seems like Forever. Suspect

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:33 pm

Timing could be related to the negative press he got this week, might benefit him to have someone better to deal with the inquiries and questions that I am sure he will be getting. I am not reading much into it. I hope he puts up the rose on his profile and take full advantage of whatever doors open for him, he will be stupid not to. Strike while the iron is hot is what I believe these contestants should do, nothing wrong with that, JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:51 pm

I think most people in the public eye are image conscious. Even those who say they aren't , are to some extent. Besides in Peter's case , the guy hasn't even deleted the comments that have targeted him specifically. If he were that fragile , he would be blocking folks left , right and center. He instead posted one message awhile ago where he stated his instagram is public and he knows what to expect. That to me seems like a person who knows exactly what comes with being in the public eye. He knows it ain't just going to be positive messages one after the other. People are going to be nasty and to his credit , he hasn't bothered to delete most of those nasty comments.

If anything , a lot of the comments that were deleted by him early on targeted Rachel. He deleted it without most even noticing that he had. It was only mentioned here when he made the post later on about how he would delete and block people who attack his family and friends.

As for insecurities , we all deal with some insecurity or the other. No one is perfect. But I see none when at least it comes to the social media activity. If anything , I see someone who is dealing with it in a manner that's rather calm and with some sense of humor.

I too ain't reading into the likes when it comes to the spoilers because I feel like both contestants in the top 2 have liked things to throw people off.

As for this latest, well I'm one of those who does think he's F2. But I don't see as to how him putting in his business details or the email address of some management company is a bad thing. If he ain't the F1 then he ain't. Him putting up that detail there I don't think says anything about why he wanted to be on the show. Rachel didn't choose him , how can one hold that against him. He's moving on. I understand that perhaps it's not standard behavior when it comes to a possible F1 or F2 but I guess don't see it as much of a big deal. Then again to each his own.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:06 pm

chocolatebrownies wrote:I think most people in the public eye are image conscious. Even those who say they aren't , are to some extent. Besides in Peter's case , the guy hasn't even deleted the comments that have targeted him specifically. If he were that fragile , he would be blocking folks left , right and center. He instead posted one message awhile ago where he stated his instagram is public and he knows what to expect. That to me seems like a person who knows exactly what comes with being in the public eye. He knows it ain't just going to be positive messages one after the other. People are going to be nasty and to his credit , he hasn't bothered to delete most of those nasty comments.

If anything , a lot of the comments that were deleted by him early on targeted Rachel. He deleted it without most even noticing that he had. It was only mentioned here when he made the post later on about how he would delete and block people who attack his family and friends.

As for insecurities , we all deal with some insecurity or the other. No one is perfect. But I see none when at least it comes to the social media activity. If anything , I see someone who is dealing with it in a manner that's rather calm and with some sense of humor.

I too ain't reading into the likes when it comes to the spoilers because I feel like both contestants in the top 2 have liked things to throw people off.

As for this latest, well I'm one of those who does think he's F2. But I don't see as to how him putting in his business details or the email address of some management company is a bad thing. If he ain't the F1 then he ain't. Him putting up that detail there I don't think says anything about why he wanted to be on the show. Rachel didn't choose him , how can one hold that against him. He's moving on. I understand that perhaps it's not standard behavior when it comes to a possible F1 or F2 but I guess don't see it as much of a big deal. Then again to each his own.

100 % agreed
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 57 Latest?cb=20161009044613
via http://survivor-canadienne-org.wikia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:27 pm

I dont think there really is an issue in it IMO. TBH having to deal with comments of congratulations when you have gone through a break up would be excruciating for anyone. So If he's not F1 his moving on, and as for spoiling the ending, well tbh RS already did that and Rachel has by the sounds of things told every man and his dog who the F1 ****IMO*** is so it would only be a matter of time before someone spills the beans imo.  TBH and I have said this on many occasions and I know it's not a popular sentiment, but I don't really care if the lead is happy or not as they need to live with the choice they made as they were in the drivers seat through the whole experience. Choices are hard, but only they have made them and they need to live with that choice, good bad or indifferent. My hope is that the contestants are now happy, whether it's the chosen one or that the others have been able to move on in whatever capacity IMO.

I don't think **edited** I* can place any stock in SM anymore as we have already seen unusual behaviour that has never been seen before in other seasons.  If the producers really want to crack down on it they need to stop the F1/F2/F3 from using SM altogether until the season finishes airing IMO. And at the end of the day none of us are mind readers or know any of these contestants personally to know why they do what they do on SM, we are only speculating but speculation is not the truth nor is it a fact and we need to remember that.

On a side note collective marketing is a separate company than collective brand as they have different LLC and and different email contacts. He may have needed a business manager to field enquiries, we don't know and may never know, but the question is if he's the F2 do we really care imo.

Back to sleuthing.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:29 pm

@gramercypark10 How do we know Rachel has told a whole bunch of people? Are you basing that off the interviews some of her Bachelor friends have done, insinuating they are aware of the F1? Or some other basis?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow