SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:58 am

@WhisperingLove I still think thats unfair for a few reasons.

1. He's the frontrunner at this point.

2. He's obviously is going to get more attention because he went on the first 1-1, his 1-1 was broadcast on national news and local Palm Springs news, he was once the spoiled F1, and is clearly on the A squad dates IMO.

3. On the other 3 top guys, Eric is being portrayed as a semi-villain, Dean has been out of the country, Bryan turned off his tagged photos and doesn't have the best reputation.

4. IMO, he's just a genuinely nice guy, in most cases he'll probably take pictures with someone who asks. That doesn't mean he is necessarily "likes attention." CMIIW, he is wearing a hat in most of his fan photos and was wearing a hat when he was out at the farmers market when that woman caught him with his friends.

5. It's a lose/lose situation. If he says no, people will say he's a jerk. If he says yes, people will say he likes the limelight.

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:03 am

So the brother of the birthday girl posted an IG story of him and his sister, and in the background you can hear Rachel talking. She says, "people are like, are y'all going to do a show, and I'm like I think that's..." I listened to this extremely too many times trying to figure out what she said at the end, but I can't quite make it out. It's sounds like "I think that's the best..." or "I think that's the next..."

http://instagram.com/trey_scales

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:08 am

@WrapQueen85 Omg you are right! She said "People are like 'are y'all gonna do a show?' and I'm like 'I think that's what messed up Ben and Lauren.'"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:09 am

Right on! I agree with all you said. Especially:
adf23 wrote:Rachel does not seem to get offended or bothered by alot of things that bother other people- she has certainly shown us that. My theory, and I'm sticking with it laugh out loud

@Alanna I agree unless Peter did something to hurt her and even then I really don't see her making fun at him.

@GetUpGirl I really don't think I'm getting my exact point across, basically I agree with all you are saying. I was mostly replying to someone else that it does seem like he likes some of the attention, but not in a bad way at least as of yet.

@WrapQueen85 thank you for the link!

@A1day1 what for real? I would love to see a show of its her and Peter but yeah I want them to last. She has to know by know most people want her and Peter and I cannot see a show with her or anyone else IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:13 am

@WrapQueen85 good sleuthing! I brought that over to the general sm thread because this can apply to Bryan or Peter.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:45 am

Engaging in SM negative comments by liking them IMO is childish. He's playing games. If he's the F1 happy and in love, what does he care about his image or what anyone thinks of him.

@GetUpGirl His SM activity has changed, and that doesn't even need an IMO because it's fact. He has more people following and posting, and he is trying to deal with the negativity as evident by his posts and his likes. He is obviously reading them in order to like a comment that is buried among many other comments. Prior to being on the show, all comments were positive from friends and family. Not so much now. He's getting a lot of negativity and IMO it's hurting his self esteem. He needs to get off SM IMHO, or go back to therapy to deal with this before it gets worse or turns into a MM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:47 am

The factthat she goes i to details when asked about the other guy but only says things like Peter is very handsome, and he was nervous on the first night tells me he is F1. Most leads go on and on about their F2 but not so much the F1. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:48 am

OT

THERE ARE MEMBERS THAT ARE POSTING AND ARE IGNORING MY PRIVATE MESSAGES AND EMAIL. FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS IN ORDER TO PREVENT FROM GETTING BANNED. FOR ALL MEMBERS IT'S IMPORTANT TO CHECK YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES ON A REGULAR BASIS. YOUR EMAIL BETTER BE A VALID EMAIL, SINCE I'M EMAILING AND NO ONE IS RESPONDING. IN FUTURE IF THERE IS NO RESPONSE TO AN EMAIL THAT I OR A MOD HAVE SENT, YOU'LL SIMPLY GET BANNED. I'M NOT GOING TO WASTE ANY FURTHER TIME TRYING TO CHASE ANYONE.

Admin wrote:To Access your Private Messages.

Under the banner, next to "Profile", "You have no new messages". Click and it will take you to your In Box. Those are the PM's that you have received.  If you to have messages, there will be an indicator how many you have and a small rose icon.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 30 Pm10

Inbox Sentbox Outbox Savebox

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 30 Pm110
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2447-miscellaneous-computing-etiquette

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:50 am

see2love wrote:The factthat she goes i to details when asked about the other guy but only says things like Peter is very handsome, and he was nervous on the first night tells me he is F1. Most leads go on and on about their F2 but not so much the F1. Imo
Maybe she just feels guilty for hurting a good man who's already been in therapy?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:53 am

Sometimes liking negative comments disarms the people posting them so Id give him a pass on that one. Who knows if liking the comments actually helps him to deal with them in a positive manner. I wouldnt be bothered about what some sick cowards who dont really know me post about meespecially when I know its not me or who I am. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:57 am

@GuardianAngel Who is MM?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:00 am

Have ppl mentioned the interview that Alexis and Caila did on the guys.  https://youtu.be/tWGHQfOofGs I just watched it for the first time and I thought it was interesting that Alexis said Bryan was hot (very enthusiastically might I add) and she felt like Peter was genuine and adorable. I just thought her word choices were interesting for each guy and I know ppl mentioned that she pretty much knows who win. I felt like a friend who knew who Rachel's fiancé is might be a bit hesitant to call him hot so excitedly just out of respect. Everyone is different and maybe Alexis doesn't care, but I'm thinking she wouldn't exclaim how hot she finds Rachel's fiance. Lol Her words seemed more so sweet towards Peter and even her expression softened a bit when she spoke about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow