SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:33 am

I still look back when Jimmy made his predictions based on RS and seeing her reactions. It wasn't a huge tell but IMO it did seem like Peter is her F1 based on her reactions she was even shaking her head yes when Jimmy mentioned their babies. Also note her reactions to Bryan it's as if she's cringing and laughing about the 'not a real Doctor' bit. I could be reaching and so far it seems the scales tip more towards Bryan. However IMO things like this makes me lean towards Peter. Is there still someone on here who has a source that says it's Peter? I'm definitely not asking for their sources but to just confirm their source still believes that.

source

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:45 am

chocolatebrownies wrote:@relaxing Just to play devil's advocate , I don't think you'd need to follow his life or social media to know this tidbit as it was firstly leaked to a media outlet and then picked up by some of them. I'm sure all of these people , no matter whether they are F1 or F2 , lead or just a contestant on the show , know what's being said about them out there.

Fair point. I guess I think Rachel would be way to busy to be aware of little media stories about her F2, it's not a big us weekly cover or anything, just a silly little thing getting talked about by die hard fans and sm commenters JMO. But I guess she gets tagged on a lot of stuff, so maybe could see it that way. I don't even think it necessarily has any relation, but my first thought was inside joke thinking about a conversation with Peter. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:51 am

Does Rachel feel embarrased for chasing Peter if he wasn't interested?

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:59 am

@relaxing I don't think how many media outlets covered it matters. But even if that is a consideration , I feel more media outlets picked this up rather than some of the stuff that has come out in the past week or so, which is interesting for a lack of a better term. I guess what I was trying to state is when you are part of this show then you do know to some extent what is being said about the contestants or leads out there. It's basically like high school gossip. You don't have to know everyone in your high school to know what is being said about them. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:07 am

This is an interesting quote from him in 2015

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 29 Img_0817

It appears people have been judging him for quite some time now. I don't know about anybody else, but a lot of his Facebook posts are very inspirational, positive and uplifting imo. So I'm good with him regardless of how people perceive him tbh

Source: https://m.facebook.com/peter.kraus.545/year/2015/

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:10 am

@WhisperingLove I agree with your POV. Around the 0:24-0:27 when Jimmy talks about Eric's job as being a personal trainer, but thats okay since she wont marry him anyways, she seemed a little sad/taken aback by the comment of being a personal trainer, but then recovered. As you mentioned she laughed about Bryan "not being a real doctor", but IMO seems to blush slightly when it came to describing Peter.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:16 am

@Marcy03 Do you have proof of that or any evidence to make you believe that? The current spoiler F1 doesn't use social media that often so I don't think that connection can be made.

@stuckinsc I don't see any change in his social media behavior. He's not selling anything, hebposts the same types of family photos. He just gets more likes now, which is to be expected IMO.

@WhisperingLove i don't think posing with fans has anything to do with social media savviness. Hr seems like a nice guy to me. I think under most circumstances, he would probably take a picture if someone asked. All jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:31 am

@WhisperingLove imo I don't believe Jimmy gets his predictions from RS. He works for ABC, most of these shows on ABC use some of the same crew. He's even good at predicting DWTS winners. But I took some SC of her face as he's doing his predictions. I agree she did have a cringeworthy expression on her face when he mentioned the night one kiss, and laughed at the job joke. Whereas there was no expression or laugh when he mentioned Eric and Peter's occupation. IMO her eyes tend to give her away.  

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 29 Img_8612

sourc: https://youtu.be/WMBm-CCsZRM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:35 am

@WrapQueen85 She seems sad with Eric photo, not a big smile, the other 2 interesting smile!.IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:39 am

@lovespell77 yes I noticed that too I just hope it doesn't mean Eric could be F1. I think her initial look was wow how did he know he's F3 IMO.

@Marcy03 I'm not sure I see that she's chasing him IMO.

@GetUpGirl I'm sorry but thats not what I was trying to say. I was saying two things: 1 someone mentioning that he likes the attention or something like that and I said he does take a lot of pics with fans that alludes to that IMO. 2 him allegedly doing a SM scrub that has been talked about so often here shows he's s little bit more tech savvy.

@WrapQueen85 thank you for the SC and really good points!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:40 am

OK, yall are good. I had wondered- who is this 17 yo, and why is this worthy of an IG?
Lol

If indeed that was a dig at Peter, she was absolutely laughing with him, IMO.  

If she can laugh with Dean about being ready to go black, and she can seemingly laugh with Bryan in regard to the sloppy seconds comment, no way was she making a deliberate jab at Peter, unless he is F1.  Otherwise, a mere coincidence.

Rachel does not seem to get offended or bothered by alot of things that bother other people- she has certainly shown us that. My theory, and I'm sticking with it, laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:44 am

Rachel is so nice and easy going to everyone, unless they're a jerk (in her mind) imo. So I can't imagine she's making fun of Peter, who is a nice guy if not her f1, I think it was a coincidence.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow