SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:43 am

see2love wrote:
Did Rachel's insta story ask that 17yr old to wish for being the bachelorette? This is getting interesting  

Laughing at or with Peter? 
If someone can bring the video over please.

When did that happen? I missed it but no I doubt it was any jab at Peter unless he does have a dark hidden side we've yet to see, hope not.

@sensational7 I agree however I don't see chemistry with Brayn yet.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:45 am

adf23 wrote:Jewelry lady's facebook post about Peter/Rachel's purchase:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1566231200085973&id=100000973235745

bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:46 am

WhisperingLove wrote:

ETA: Bryan follows him too.

Follows Lucas or follows Peter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:55 am

@sophienette Bryan follows Lucas as well does Peter.

As of yet neither follow each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:22 am

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:27 am

Peter only started following Lucas yesterday

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:38 am

For not being SM savy Peter is definitely embracing it now. I don't know what it means for the show, but I do think he is enjoying all the attention. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:51 am

@stuckinsc he does pose with fans a lot. I think if he did do a scrub then implies he's s bit more tech savvy that thought maybe, JMO. So far I don't see a problem as long as it doesn't get to his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:08 am

I don't see much of a difference barring of course the fact that his number of followers have increased a lot and that he has posted about the show a few times. His style of posting essentially is still the same ,i.e posting about family , friends and work. I actually like the fact that despite some of the negativity , he is engaging with his followers in his own way. Whether it be him liking some posts or just appreciating some of their support by replying to them. As long as none of it goes to his head , I think he is good. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:20 am

ElonM wrote:
see2love wrote:Did Rachel's insta story ask that 17yr old to wish for being the bachelorette? This is getting interesting cantstopl

Laughing at or with Peter?
If someone can bring the video over please. TIA

Yes, she did say that. laugh out loud

I want to guess laughing with. Smiley JMO.  And kinda makes you wonder if a wish to be Ette was top of mind because she and Peter have been talking personally about his IG comments re the yearbook and how silly they are IMO. If he was F2 I doubt she'd be following his life/sm enough to even know about it.  Jmo. If F1 though, they are probably laughing about it together.  JMO and food for thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:28 am

If Peter were F1, he wouldn't spend most of his time liking comments on instagram.

I see more evidence that points to F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:33 am

@relaxing Just to play devil's advocate , I don't think you'd need to follow his life or social media to know this tidbit as it was firstly leaked to a media outlet and then picked up by some of them. I'm sure all of these people , no matter whether they are F1 or F2 , lead or just a contestant on the show , know what's being said about them out there.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow