SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:15 am

Not making a call on Rachel's reasons and not sure her IG story has anything to do with Peter. Just throwing it out there for people to form their own opinions.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:17 am

@see2love I agree. Bit of a coincidence. I also thought she's also laughing with him or laughing at him. JMO Oh the suspense.

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:23 am

see2love wrote:
quietpal wrote:I still don't see what Rachel's IG story has to do with Peter. That's why I'm confused.

Peter and s getting bashed for making a wish when he was 17 to be the bachelor or on the bachelor. Rachel just said to a 17yr old to make a wish to be the bachelorette. Coincidence? Maybe, related? Maybe. Laughing at Peter? Maybe. Laughing with Peter? Maybe? Imo

Haven't seen the story but from whatever little signs I have noticed after reading some of the posts on the forum , I have to say I would be more surprised if it's her laughing with him than laughing at him. And if it's indeed the latter then it's very telling to put it mildly. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:29 am

see2love wrote:Not making a call on Rachel's reasons and not sure her IG story has anything to do with Peter. Just throwing it out there for people to form their own opinions.
laugh out loud I can't believe it took me this long to get it. It's late and my brain has shut down. Thanks for the explanation.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:31 am

I would hope she isnt laughing at someone who is getting vile comments about something he wrote in a yearbook to be honest. But what do I know

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:39 am

see2love wrote:I would hope she isnt  laughing at someone who is getting vile comments about something he wrote in a yearbook to be honest. But what do I know

Exactly.

chocolatebrownies

Back to top Go down

Post by sensational7 Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:43 am

As I was reading the Instagram comment @Dookam23 pointed out, this part stuck out to me "He will do anything to be the bachelor even if that means losing his dignity." Peter liked this comment, so why would he like it if he lost and is on his way to become the bachelor? That wouldn't make him look to good IMO.
sensational7
sensational7

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:47 am

@sensational7 He liked quite a few of those ludicrous comments so I interpreted that as him just having a sense of humor about it.

chocolatebrownies

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:11 am

chocolatebrownies wrote:@sensational7 He liked quite a few of those ludicrous comments so I interpreted that as him just having a sense of humor about it.

I think is also a bit of shock value to the commenter. They certainly wouldn't expect to have their nasty comment liked by the person they're disparaging imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by sensational7 Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:13 am

@gramercypark10 and @chocolatebrownies Both of you make good points, you are probably right... I just want to know if he is F1 or not already. I am losing my patience! :drama
sensational7
sensational7

Back to top Go down

Post by sensational7 Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:32 am

Didn't Rachel say in an interview that her fiance was a "late bloomer" on the show? IMO, that description fits Peter more than Bryan. Also, she said in an interview on youtube
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw9jlkgzVew ) "you think you know but you have no idea" so if you guys didnt know any spoilers would you think that Bryan is her F1 from what you have seen from the episodes so far? I can't lie, Bryan and Rachel have great chemistry. Plus, him getting the first impression rose and the 5th date will make the audience think its Bryan IMO. If so maybe the unexpected is that she picks Peter? I don't know, I'm just trying to interpret what that could mean.
sensational7
sensational7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:48 am

Rachel has said many things that could point at Bruan or Peter. I wouldnt put too much stock into what she says now. When she goes on the next press run later in the season, I think it will be clearer who she talks about. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow