SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:27 pm

Marcy03 wrote:How do know that Peter is F2? Someone said that he left during the home date(F3).

Oh really ? Who said that ?

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 15 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 15 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:30 pm

Marcy03 wrote:How do know that Peter is F2? Someone said that he left during the home date(F3).

A lot of this has been discussed in the other sleuthing threads for reference or in some of the other F3 threads.
It's really hard to rehash and make sense of sleuthing that has been going on for a couple months mid way through the season. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:33 pm

TLTF wrote:

Oh really ? Who said that ?

Someone? Like someone on this board? Someone who knows Peter personally? A speculation? Sorry but I am confused (which happens a lot this season!) some clarification will be much appreciated, thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:37 pm

Wait whaaaaaat @Marcy03 do you have a link to your info?

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:38 pm

Someone on another board referenced Peter's instagram story of him smiling and bopping to music.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:43 pm

I know we speculated here if he's left on his own like Brooks on FS. But according to sm activities, Eric seems to be out before Peter and Bryan. Two of our long time posters have sources saying Peter returning home the same day as Rachel, May 15. So, unless further proofs surface, it's very unlikely Peter left f3

Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:38 pm

@Marcy03 Was this today he was bopping to music? It also came to my mind last night if he left at F3? interesting I was thinking that way because of the music he played? interesting indeed.  Even Eric I was thinking about last night and wondered if the producers played with their SM.  this is nuts. cantstopl cantstopl I for got IMHO

Last edited by reason on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:46 pm

What does bopping to music have to do with Peter leaving at F3. Please be specific when posting so we can understand the point of view, otherwise we will delete posts.

Saying someone said Peter left at F3 without giving all the details, where it came from, proving proof that someone said this, is useless information causes unnecessary back and forth.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:58 pm

There are good people in all religions.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:07 pm

This thread has taken a confusing turn in the last few pages.

Anyway I assume it was asked if Peter is Christian just knowing that Rachel grew up Baptist. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:26 pm

@Marcy03 I posted a video of Peter bopping to music yesterday that was his first IG Story Post post filming because the lyrics say "I was the lightning before the thunder"...and correlated it to a scene in the Disney movie, "Cars," where the main character, Lightning McQueen calls his gloating, smack talking opponent, Chick Hicks in the race "thunder." When asked to explain, McQueen says Lightning always comes before the thunder! Thought it may have been a hidden reference to him Peter suggesting the same between him and Bryan or, since Rach likes Disney, that it could've been a hidden reference. JMO. Nothing concrete.

Edited for clarification

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:28 pm

Marcy03 wrote:His ex girlfriends have wide smiles.
Where are the pictures posted of his past girlfriends?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow