SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:16 pm

@WhisperingLove What does that abbreviation stand for? Yeah...I just remember reading in one of the threads here that he was cast in Jan , don't know for a fact though as to when he was really cast. Rachel posted that picture in Dec but I don't think anyone at this point knows for a fact when he exactly liked it barring the fact that he liked it before his instagram was public.

I think no matter when it was liked , the fact that it was liked states to me that he clearly was interested in her or liked her somewhat. What other reason is there for him to like it if he was already cast or in the process of being cast. It ain't like liking the picture will do him any favors with the casting folks. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:24 pm

@chocolatebrownies

I agree I think the fact that he liked it no matter when shows his genuine interest in her IMO.

CMIIW - Correct Me If I`m Wrong

This is handy:
abbreviations

Last edited by WhisperingLove on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:25 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:@chocolatebrownies

I agree I think the fact that he liked it no matter when shows his genuine interest in her IMO. (In my opinion)
This is handy:
abbreviations
Thank you for providing this. The entire time, I thought "TPTB" meant "the producers of the bachelor" rofl cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:26 pm

Omg, does "TBTB" not mean "the producers of the bachelor"??? Omg! My world is completely and utterly shook! I feel like it has made sense in literally every context I've seen it used lmao rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:27 pm

@GetUpGirl laugh out loud at did at first too!

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:29 pm

@WhisperingLove Thank you! Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 47 1f64f Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 47 1f602

chocolatebrownies

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:31 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:@chocolatebrownies

I agree I think the fact that he liked it no matter when shows his genuine interest in her IMO.

CMIIW - Correct Me If I`m Wrong

This is handy:
abbreviations

Uh...actually the point I was trying to make is that if he liked her photo prior to her being released to the public as the next bachelorette perhaps he had inside information from production that she was going to be the next bachelorette. Perhaps=speculation on my part, of course.
So if he had inside information I would be curious as to why. That was my interest in the subject.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:36 pm

I guess he would have inside information only if they had started the casting process in early December or late November? Rachel was announced as the bachelorette in Feb if I'm not wrong but I'm guessing the casting process must have started at least a month before that. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:47 pm

@Kashathediva I see where you're coming from however I think he liked her photo because he as well as some other guys were casted back around the time she was December-January. I'm sure they told the guys who the Bachelotte was. I'm only aware of two guys as of now liking a picture before they started filming. I don't think Peter had a leg up everyone IMO.

I believe after they cast her in November they have a pool of men already that have been nominated or what not. I believe that they contacted some or all between December thru February. The timing fits IMO.

@chocolatebrownies exactly she was publicly announced in February but she was officially cast in November she said in an interview I believe with Kimmel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:01 pm

Lol, @kashathediva my thoughts EXACTLY! And @chocolatebrownies you are my mental twin. I always agree with your thoughts!

Again, I only brought Nick up to say...IMO Rachel was not cast for him...she was cast to be the eventual bachelorette...much like people speculate about Peter! People were shocked he sent her home but after reading Kareem's article, it was clear to me that it was a predisposed idea of TPTB to have a black lead. Maybe speculation on my part, but last year ABC announced a new president of broadcasting who is a BLACK WOMAN committed to diversifying their network and its representation of people on their shows:

Diversity Will Come to The Bachelor ... Eventually
ABC executives have been taken to task for the overwhelmingly white contestants on popular reality shows The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. And as the first African-American woman to run a broadcast entertainment division, Channing may be the driving force behind finally diversifying the show. "I would very much like to see some changes,” she said. But the challenge is getting more diverse candidates on the show in the first place. That’s because for the last several seasons, the new Bachelor or Bachelorette has been a popular castmember from the previous cycle. "It’s worked very well for us because the audiences feel really engaged [in choosing] that candidate. What we’d like to do is broaden that,” she said. "We need to increase the pool of diverse candidates in the beginning. That is something we really want to put some effort and energy towards."
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/abcs-channing-dungey-meets-press-917263

IMHO there were way more black contestants during Nick's season knowing she was the lead from the BEGINNING and never there with the intention of him picking her in the end. The buzz was created with the FIR and the rest was history...

But back to Peter, I think if he has some insider connections, he could have gotten a heads up about the lead bc it was a long time coming IMO and as stated per the President of ABC

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:05 pm

This is my take on Peter, all strictly my opinion.

He joked about being the bachelor in his high school year book. The show was just starting, there wasn't really social media yet, so no big deal. I wrote something about being Ally Mcbeal, yearbooks are funny like that. 15 years later I'm not ally, nor do I wish to see dancing babies.  giggling

I think life took him in different directions after that. Modeling is the first big thing. He's clearly very good at it and has classic good looks despite his gap. ***IMO***I think he liked modeling and most likely the attention that came with it. I think he is self aware and realized the lifestyle he was leading was unhealthy and not right for him. It changed his perspective but didn't necessarily change anything core within.

During this time he was nominated to be on the bachelorette. By no means do I think he was constantly turning it down because it wasn't the right girl. I think life was happening, he was either in a relationship at the time or TPTB had other choices each time. Do I think he came on just for Rachel?  No. I think the opportunity finally presented itself at the right time, and he knew it would help business. I think he probably researched and watched Rachel and was good with her being the bachelorette. Doesn't mean he went on for the wrong reasons, heck I actually think those ore the right reasons now a days.

Whatever happens after that I don't know. When you put the guy in front of the pretty girl who has other men fighting over her things happen. Connections are made. I saw a real connection between the two on their first date. I liked the Rachel I saw with Peter. But at the end of the day I just don't see Peter as this big schemer. I think he's a regular guy, with exceptional looks who went on this show to see what could happen. I can't blame him for that.

Last edited by SeekAny on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:07 pm

@seekany me likey. I agree

Last edited by Tilthefinalrose on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow