SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:07 pm

@Tilthefinalrose You drove it home. Yeah, I did notice that Nick's season had a sizable amount of WOC, which is quite unusual for the franchise. People talk about Rachel's season being diverse, but honestly, compared to previous seasons, so was Nick's. You could be right about how it might've been setup so that a black woman would go far enough to finally be lead. Given how the producers allegedly loved Rachel and her energy, it is probably that they were expecting her to be top 4 from the beginning. IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:07 pm

@SeekAny I agree 100%!!

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:10 pm

@Tilthefinalrose Haha! Neither of us wants him to do the Bachelor or BIP gigs...right?

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:13 pm

Rachel was cast prior to filming TB21 which would have been well before Sept 24th which is when filming started, and ended Nov 18th as per our filming schedule. The season started Jan 2nd.

The IG with Nick and Rachel was posted Dec 7th. The like had to have happened Dec 7th or later. The contestants SM were discovered, several by the sleuthers before bio's came out, starting beginning of March mid March. Most of them were private. In any case, Peter had to have liked after Dec 7th but we didn't know about his IG until mid March which was private. Either way, he liked it before she was announced and Rachel posted the pic or after she was announced when he knew she was the 'ette, for me it doesn't matter as IMO he was already cast or in the process of being cast.

IMO they knew she was going to be the 'ette and probably knew when they cast her.

She was announced as the ette Feb 17th, by that time most of the guys had to have been cast, as filming started March 16th.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:29 pm

@dartbachfan27 thanks! Smiley they started the sprinkle of color with Grant and Christian during Jojo and drove it home with Nick IMO. Rachel was compatible with Nick (well def chemistry) and the perfect segway into a diverse season because of her cultural background and socioeconomic status, she has the ability to "crossover" IMO.

Could it not be that TPTB asked the suitors of they'd date a WOC? Rachel is the first, so obviously changed the "norm" and expectations. I could see casting showing a picture of Rach to the "finalists" to get feedback. Whether they did show a photo or not, I find it hard to believe the guys didn't know the lead would be black. And if you check the SM of most of the guys this season, they have a diverse group of friends/family which (cue Peter's adorable God daughter) makes everything more natural, believable and genuine IMO *edited*

Last edited by Tilthefinalrose on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:30 pm

@guardianangel thanks for the specifics!

Tilthefinalrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:31 pm

@chocolatebrownies NOPE. I will Just pop into his SM every once in a while to get my fix haha

Tilthefinalrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:41 pm

Side note! Holy COW to the kamps fit session from earlier on his IG story. #jelly

Tilthefinalrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:44 pm

Please try to use multi quotes. Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:55 am

This may be OT but doesn't it make more sense if TPTB meant the producers of the bachelor rather than the powers that be? I mean trying to put the powers that be in the context of the sentences and it doesn't make any sense to me laugh out loud...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:59 am

Kashathediva wrote:
WhisperingLove wrote:@chocolatebrownies

I agree I think the fact that he liked it no matter when shows his genuine interest in her IMO.

CMIIW - Correct Me If I`m Wrong

This is handy:
abbreviations

Uh...actually the point I was trying to make is that if he liked her photo prior to her being released to the public as the next bachelorette perhaps he had inside information from production that she was going to be the next bachelorette. Perhaps=speculation on my part, of course.
So if he had inside information I would be curious as to why. That was my interest in the subject.

If Peter ends up being the next Bachelor, I wouldn't be surprised that production had this in the works for a while, though Peter might not fully know this. I think the same goes for Bryan too.  When they do casting, I doubt it's just for Rachels season but also for the next Bachelor season.   TP have to have some idea who they would choose as the next lead to prep for filming.   IMO, I wouldn't be surprised if they had Rachel pegged to do the Bachelorette before they even started filming Nicks season, and instructed Nick to take Rachel to f3 so she could be the next Ette.  Do we even know for certain if Rachel applied to be the Bachelorette or did she only apply to be on the Bachelor?

Back to top Go down

Post by onelove Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:22 am

I also think that Peter was planned for the bachelor without him even realizing it. My biggest hang up is I just can't picture anyone else from Rachel's season as the next bachelor. And producers always make you fall in love with their next lead...

IMO

onelove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow