SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 64 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Marginwalker Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:38 am

@seaview piggybacking on this regarding the MTP dates.

One: Rachel said in an interview that F1 for to meet MORE family. Is there any chance the MTP dates were during her sister's baby shower? That one photo showed them with ALOT of GIFTS, IMO.

Two; Rachel on Kimmel mentioned that Copper did meet F1. Has it been sleuthed that Copper was in Dallas for the MTP dates? If he wasn't, I doubt anyone other than Peter got to meet him, as I doubt he went to SC or Europe.

All IMO

Marginwalker

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 64 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:21 am

I guess we'll have to see which of the F4 the dad meets and likes since he apparently didn't like tog from last season. Not that it really matters since its her choice. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:58 am

I side eye that video because Nick did meet Rachel's Dad off camera at the HTD. The only part that might be true is the intimidating part because Nick admitted in his people's blog that Rachel's dad was intimidating

Something you didn’t see was me meeting Rachel’s father. I completely understand and respect that Mr. Lindsay couldn’t be a part of filming – but we did speak at the end of the evening. He was very intimidating! I mean he is a federal judge, a man that I’d be proud to have as a father-in-law, and I can see where Rachel gets her character from.

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-exclusive-blog-hometown-dates/
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:49 am

IMO that comment about the f1 meeting Copper needs to be sleuthed a bit more.

Where would copper have met Bryan since he didn't travel overseas? Just wondering if there is any evidence of copper making an appearance later in the season.

If not, isn't it a possible clue to Peter? or Rachel was deliberately misdirecting. Jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:28 am

@nd4reality would Rachel intentionally misdirect? I hope not.

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:31 am

We saw Peter meeting Copper in the second episode so I doubt Rachel would give away such a big clue if Copper had only met Peter. Maybe TOG too meets Copper but who knows at this point if that will make the edit. The whole "you won't be able tell" bit makes me think they will make it as confusing as they can even when it comes to the last few episodes.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:34 am

nd4reality wrote:IMO that comment about the f1 meeting Copper needs to be sleuthed a bit more.

Where would copper have met Bryan since he didn't travel overseas? Just wondering if there is any evidence of copper making an appearance later in the season.

If not, isn't it a possible clue to Peter? or Rachel was deliberately misdirecting. Jmo.
I remember hearing her sAy that and I have searched and searched for that interview but cannot find it. It was an interview that aired after her 1 on 1 with Peter. Yes we need to find it  :crazed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:35 am

@chocolatebrownies do we know when she gave this clue? She probably has no idea how the show edits go.

@see2love oh ok I agree let's find it! Do you have an idea of what she was wearing or who did the interview? Was it print or video?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:42 am

I think it was video. She slipped and I noticed immediately. I thimk the interviewer said somyou had copper there and Rachel said something like( yes it was important for copper to meet and like the person( I feel like she used the word daddy or may e I dreamt the word in)Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 64 3806527698

I thought it was the Jimmy Kimmel interview at first but I think it was a woman interviewing her and it aired after her date with Peter aired. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:58 am

There are so many interviews that at this point I'm confused about what she said and where she said it! giggling Speaking of interviews and clue , the one I do remember a tidbit from is this interview she did with BigBoy I think. At a certain point in that interview , they ask her what kind of food would be there at her wedding and she hesitates a bit I think there and then goes "good one" ( as in understanding what they were trying to get at), I feel that for me was another clue that perhaps it ain't Peter. Another point in the same interview, someone states something on the lines of how how she kissed her F1 on the first night itself so he perhaps won't feel bad seeing the first episode and Rachel again mentions "you are good" , to me that seemed like another clue going in favor of TOG. I at times feel more than what she says in these interviews , it's instances like the one I mentioned where what she doesn't say makes me think it's TOG, if that makes any sense. There is no way she is going to be give blatant clues in these interviews so you have to read between the lines. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:06 am

@chocolatebrownies I actually heard that interview pointed to Peter not TOG. Lots of non Spanish people eat Spanish food and have Spanish themed weddings. So that wasn't a clue or slip up at all IMO.

Last edited by WhisperingLove on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:12 am

Speaking of BigBoy interview I liked the moment when Rachel pointed to Peter's photo..maybe I am delusional or it might be a clue IMO

1:14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjooCepkOE8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow