SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 65 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:21 am

@ivtw12 yes it's been discussed where a lot of people agree so you're not delusional!

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 65 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:32 am

@GetUpGirl I have known of cases the lead wanted to go with someone TPTB did not want them to go with. I will leave it at that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:33 am

see2love wrote:I think it was video. She slipped and I noticed immediately. I thimk the interviewer said somyou had copper there and Rachel said something like( yes it was important for copper to meet and like the person( I feel like she used the word daddy or may e I dreamt the word in)Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 65 3806527698

I thought it was the Jimmy Kimmel interview at first but I think it was a woman interviewing her and it aired after her date with Peter aired. Imo

It's 2:40 and it was the jimmy Kimmel interview. I don't know if it was a misdirection but she was pretty cagey and it looked like she didn't know how to answer.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6bA4TlOeEu0

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:36 am

Kashathediva wrote:@GetUpGirl  I have known of cases the lead wanted to go with someone TPTB did not want them to go with. I will leave it at that.

So do I. The F1 fit the narrative TPTB wanted, the lead didn't want them.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:38 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
see2love wrote:I think it was video. She slipped and I noticed immediately. I thimk the interviewer said somyou had copper there and Rachel said something like( yes it was important for copper to meet and like the person( I feel like she used the word daddy or may e I dreamt the word in)Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 65 3806527698

I thought it was the Jimmy Kimmel interview at first but I think it was a woman interviewing her and it aired after her date with Peter aired. Imo

It's 2:40 and it was the jimmy Kimmel interview. I don't know if it was a misdirection but she was pretty cagey and it looked like she didn't know how to answer.

I think there was another interview as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:46 am

Can someone explain the tptb not letting the lead go a certain way with a few ex pls, I don't quite get it. Pm me if it will derail the thread. I thought I have been a faithful follower of the show, if my yrs on here is any indication but I guess not, laugh out loud. Tia.

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:48 am

see2love wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:

I'll have another hunt

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:52 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
see2love wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:

I'll have another hunt

Hi all, I posted this a few threads back. I am not sure if this is the video you are referring to. In the clip she talks about wanting Coppers "approval"  and him meeting the guys.

Here it is at mark 0:48.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atKH4TXvxpE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:53 am

@Kashathediva Very interesting about the lead and F1. Are you allowed to share privately?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:56 am

@Kashathediva agree with the others can you share more an we're there any recent examples?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:13 pm

From what I can remember jason M choosing Melissa was an example of a push from tptb.

Kasha can you pm a few of us with other examples?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:17 pm

Jason is an example. JPG is an example. I think Jake was also strongly discouraged not to pick Vienna.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow