SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Carine Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:15 pm

According to the girl who posted the tweet girls run up to him..? Odd. But not the first case of wrong person..

Last edited by Carine on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:16 pm

Oh and it's a picture... there's a lot of ways to post an old picture on your Instagram story even if you did not take it the same day or in the last 24h....I'm not sure if he's savvy enough to know them tho...

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 34 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 34 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:17 pm

Why would he bother posting an IG story, old picture, whatever, if he's rushing to catch a plane.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:18 pm

I'm guessing it's not him. Probably just a look alike. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:19 pm

I'm glad it's not Peter at the airport, because if it was, there's no way IMO it would be for a SHV. Rachel went back to Dallas yesterday after leaving SF. I doubt she would've gone home when she'd have to leave again the next day, so I'm glad he's home. Keeping my eyes peeled for the weekend.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:19 pm

To confuse people in case they think that they saw him in an airport no idea

I know, I'm reaching laugh out loud

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 34 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 34 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:22 pm

TLTF wrote:To confuse people in case they think that they saw him in an airport no idea

I know, I'm reaching laugh out loud

I don't think it's such a reach. He can clearly see people are obsessed with his instagram based on yesterday's shennenigans. And who knows, maybe TPTB also coached him to set up SM foolery for SHVs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:26 pm

WrapQueen85 wrote:So the brother of the birthday girl posted an IG story of him and his sister, and in the background you can hear Rachel talking. She says, "people are like, are y'all going to do a show, and I'm like I think that's..." I listened to this extremely too many times trying to figure out what she said at the end, but I can't quite make it out. It's sounds like "I think that's the best..." or "I think that's the next..."

http://instagram.com/trey_scales

@WrapQueen85  I just listened to the video and Rachel says "people are like, are y'all going to do a show, and I'm like, I think that's what messed up Ben and Lauren.  Then the video ends. I listened carefully and that is how the statement ends IMO. Good catch on finding that IG story....to bad it wasn't longer. Talk away Rachel. laugh out loud
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:26 pm

gramercypark10 wrote:
adf23 wrote:Jewelry lady's facebook post about Peter/Rachel's purchase:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1566231200085973&id=100000973235745

Here's some more details on the vendor here

http://modamadison.com/2012/05/06/farmers-market-finds/

It appears she sells earring and pendants and not rings. So if they bought a ring, it was from another vendor IMO.
Sorry
I am not more technologically advanced to bring actual pictures over but for anyone interested, there is a close up picture with Rachel and Peter where you can tell she is trying on a ring on page 51 in the thread "Rachel Lindsay-Fan Forum Spoiled F1 **A** *Sleuthing Spoilers Discussion #2 followed by a picture of Rachel with Mario Lopez showing off the ring from her F1.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:31 pm

Posts in FAN forums cannot be brought over to regular General Discussion threads.

If someone has it handy, since we have posted those many times already, I'll put a copy in the No Discussion thread, since this topic keeps coming up over and over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:35 pm

IG stories don't have to be from the same day BTW

Back to top Go down

Post by Marginwalker Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:47 pm

@A1day1 Maybe it was Sebastian Stan at the airport, since they do resemble each other.   JMO

Marginwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow