SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 72 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:04 pm

makeover wrote:She mentioned on the Big Boy show (recorded on the 26 May) that she hasn't seen her fiance for 2 weeks, since the proposal. She could be lying about that, but I doubt she is. source

If Peter is F1, it is possible they made some time to meet up during weekdays or not have SHV as frequently as every 2 weeks, but I don't think they had SHV before 26th May weekend.

According to our Filming Schedule, the FRC was Thursday May 11th. They would have spent a few days together. If she recorded that show on May 26th, then two weeks is about right, with a SHV due that weekend May 27th just like many season's past.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 72 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:25 pm

Interesting discussions.!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Both have been SM quiet until 15min aga when Peter posted a picture on Instagram of his dad and Rachel liked a picture her friend posted 2mins later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:48 pm

Isn't Rachel in the Caribbean and Peter in Wisconsin? they are not together if you asked me and I love Peter but don't see him as final 1. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:50 pm

see2love wrote:Both have been SM quiet until 15min aga when Peter posted a picture on Instagram of his dad and Rachel liked a picture her friend posted 2mins later.

I get the whole social media sleuthing but does something like the above really prove anything, when we know for a fact Rachel was in Jamaica for a wedding, likely only returning to the US today and Peter has been in Madison this weekend?

eta: Guess @reason beat me to it.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:57 pm

@lleyki It means something if you're not of the belief that Rachel flew to Mexico for a SHV with Bryan, or had a SHV at all during that time. I'm not of that belief.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:00 pm

They could communicate if they are in different countries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:02 pm

I agree, IMO I don't think it proves their together physically as some mentioned, but I do notice Peter and Rachel are online posting and liking pics around the same time often. I always thought they could have push notifications of each others posts. IMO, I also thought F1 and Rachel may follow each other, but under a "fake" or more "personal" screen name we would not know of so if their liking each other pics, no one would really know.

edited: to add F1 and Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:08 pm

I didnt say they were together, just that they posted on SM as they tend to do. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:16 pm

I would imagine many people post on SM at the same time. Just saying. I personally don't think it means much regardless of who it is or is not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:20 pm

its all part of speculating. I tend to go on sm with my significant other and friends when talking on the phone. Phone calls or facetime calls tend to end on SM for me personally and I know a few people that do the same. These are things that was noticed with Peter and RChel and its just making notes and pointing them out for sleuthing. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:22 pm

lleyki wrote:snipped

I get the whole social media sleuthing but does something like the above really prove anything, when we know for a fact Rachel was in Jamaica for a wedding, likely only returning to the US today and Peter has been in Madison this weekend?

eta: Guess @reason beat me to it.

IA with you. We know Peter is in Wisconsin as per SM and we know Rachel is/was at the wedding in Jamaica. If we had clues confirmation that they were on a SHV and the SM popped up at the same time, which has happened many times in the past and sleuthers caught on to that, then it would certainly indicate to me that they may be together.

When they appear on SM within minutes of each other, IMO doesn't mean much unless they are on the phone together, and together they go on SM. I would think they have better things to talk about than go on SM at the same time when they are on the phone.

We know from past seasons, they have fake usernames on their phones, and I see no reason why they wouldn't set up fake emails or any other SM to use as a communication tool.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow