SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 71 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:58 am

If Peter is f1, would there be any chance that they would change locations of shv's ?  Peter has such a public schedule, and with him teaching classes so easy to know if he's MIA.  Bryan doesn't typically work on weekends so things would be easier for him to go missing.

Does anyone know if Rachel or Peter are literary buffs?

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 71 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:50 am

Max64 wrote:If Peter is f1, would there be any chance that they would change locations of shv's ?  Peter has such a public schedule, and with him teaching classes so easy to know if he's MIA.  Bryan doesn't typically work on weekends so things would be easier for him to go missing.

Does anyone know if Rachel or Peter are literary buffs?

I don't know if they are literary buffs? Have you got something?

I'm actually thinking the may have had a shv in la from 18th may to 21/22 may.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:55 am

They stayed together for several days after the FRC.  So IMO a SHV that early wouldn't have been necessary.  Traditionally, Memorial Day weekend is the first of the summer.  

JMO

ETA:  if they didn't return and resurface until when Renee mentioned below, I can't imagine a SHV was held that quickly again.  JMO

ReneeM wrote:Peter's first post was an IG video before the 21st can't remember the exact date. All F3 & Rachel officially surfaced within hours of each other IIRC. Eric was the first to really resurface (a link in his bio disappeared & reappeared on the 11th I think but that could've been a glitch), accepting followers on IG the night of the 14th.  Peter was May 15 because I remember it was sometime between 12 & 1am he started accepting a couple of follows. Rachel was next early in the morning around 6am, she followed Randi Rahm around, Bryan was last mid morning I think accepting everyone's follow requests before he eventually took his profile off private. All my time is EST, and if I'm correct, the time Rachel, Peter, & Bryan were following/accepting follows was probably during travelling home from Spain. All JMO and my recollection so I could have some mistakes, someone please correct me if they remember otherwise.
Source

ETA #2: when would a follow up SHV have been?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:04 am

I'm trying to remember the interview that Rachel did where she stated she hasn't seen her f1 since filming ended, and it was on her first media tour post filming so I don't think a shv would have been possible so early May 18-22

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:07 am

WhisperingLove wrote:@gramercypark10

post with his nephew I believe.

ETA his wearing similar glasses to Rachel on their 1 on 1 date!

For story i believe it was of him signing.

Source
duplicate of story

Ok thanks I've got a bit more sleuthing to do

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:08 am

Rachel mentioned in the Jimmy Kimmel interview that they spent a couple days together after the FRC (11-14/15)and Jimmy was filmed I think she said 10 days after the FRC.  So I think They spent the normal amount of time together after the FRC.  I think the first SHV was Memorial Day weekend as she was doing press there in the middle and they aren't that soon.

As for his schedule only is very few sluethers would know about that.  I don't see them caring or changing anything because of that.  Most have no clue about it.  Heck many viewers think the show is being filmed now.  All imo.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:11 am

Max64 wrote:I'm trying to remember the interview that Rachel did where she stated she hasn't seen her f1 since filming ended, and it was on her first media tour post filming so I don't think a shv would have been possible so early May 18-22

That was Kimmel interview on 23 May in New York. I highly doubt she would have said she had seen him however imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:15 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:Rachel mentioned in the Jimmy Kimmel interview that they spent a couple days together after the FRC and Jimmy was filmed I think she said 10 days after the FRC.  So I think They spent the normal amount of time together after the FRC.  I think the first SHV was Memorial Day weekend as she was doing press there in the middle and they aren't that soon.

As for his schedule only is very few sluethers would know about that.  I don't see them caring or changing anything because of that.  Most have no clue about it.  Heck many viewers think the show is being filmed now.  All imo.  

I agree yes it may sound soon, however she also mentioned in the interview she was going straight back to work which she did. So I'm wondering if they did an earlier shv as most leads are still off work during the season airing imo

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chilosa2004 Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:17 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
Max64 wrote:I'm trying to remember the interview that Rachel did where she stated she hasn't seen her f1 since filming ended, and it was on her first media tour post filming so I don't think a shv would have been possible so early May 18-22

That was Kimmel interview on 23 May in New York. I highly doubt she would have said she had seen him however imo.

Isn't Kimmel filmed in los angels not ny?
Chilosa2004
Chilosa2004

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:19 am

@gramercypark10 why not?  They will admit to SHV.  But she said there when he askedwhen should I see her at one. And she answered that was at the FRC or right after. Jimmy was the first taking a back until she said it was only about 10 days ago and that everything that just happened. She did mention the couple daysthey had  together after the FRC. So in my opinion every nothing to hide if she seen him sense but I really doubt she had and that will time. All signs currently point to TOG with his secret house house visits .
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:27 am

Chilosa2004 wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:

Isn't Kimmel filmed in los angels not ny?

Yes sorry, she filmed Kimmel on 22 in La. filming is done earlier in the day she was spotted Leaving LAX on the 22 presumably to fly to Newyork for her interviews there with Kelly on the 23

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:54 am

She mentioned on the Big Boy show (recorded on the 26 May) that she hasn't seen her fiance for 2 weeks, since the proposal. She could be lying about that, but I doubt she is. source

If Peter is F1, it is possible they made some time to meet up during weekdays or not have SHV as frequently as every 2 weeks, but I don't think they had SHV before 26th May weekend.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow