SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:48 am

@Kbow that is interesting thanks, great insight!

@BacheloretteFan425 to be honest I look like that as a clue that Peter is F1. Because she can't say too much about him and give it away, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Tilthefinalrose Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:40 am

I think any man who can text nude selfies and model almost butt naked for the general public is confident and bold IMO. giggling

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:49 am

@Tilthefinalrose and he's self aware and secure IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:56 am

WhisperingLove wrote:@Tilthefinalrose and he's self aware and secure IMO.

If you re watch their first date, he's prett confident in the language he uses to describe their relationship and he says "I think I'll be a good dad to Copper". That's a pretty confident man imo.

Can I also add something and maybe someone else can help out here, but I have scoured hours of limo entrances of F1 and F2 and there isn't an F2 that has known F1 music played at a limo entrance along with with a camera pan of shoes to face in the last 10 seasons that I have seen. Peter has Lauren Bs music. So either the producers are doing a real number on us this season or he is F1 IMO. If anyone can find an example, please let me know.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:14 am

@gramercypark10 the whole music theory is so interesting. I really hope that's the case (that he's F1). Time will tell. Things keep getting more interesting by the day. Just wish there were more promos IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:23 am

@WhisperingLove agreed. We have slim pickings compared to what we usually have by now.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:01 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
WhisperingLove wrote:@Tilthefinalrose and he's self aware and secure IMO.

If you re watch their first date, he's prett confident in the language he uses to describe their relationship and he says "I think I'll be a good dad to Copper".  That's a pretty confident man imo.

Can I also add something and maybe someone else can help out here, but I have scoured hours of limo entrances of F1 and F2 and there isn't an F2 that has known F1 music played at a limo entrance along with with a camera pan of shoes to face in the last 10 seasons that I have seen. Peter has Lauren Bs music. So either the producers are doing a real number on us this season or he is F1 IMO. If anyone can find an example, please let me know.

Yaaaassss....I thought the same thing...as well as saying things like "you know if we end up having kids they're pretty much screwed" and insinuating he'd move for her, all on the first date.

It drives me crazy that her descriptions of her F1 could literally mean any of these guys, but I totally agree with the intro music theory and Camera panning emphasis...he's a much stronger F1 candidate based on editing precedent than what has been suggested through ambiguous interviews IMO. It's all just so maddening yet exciting to piece together Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 70 4256136633 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 70 4256136633 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 70 4256136633 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 70 4256136633 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 70 4256136633

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:36 am

I think that people assume he's not confident because he's not "in your face confident".

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:38 am

Ok sleuths I need help trying to figure out if there were any sightings iof Peter between 19 May and 20 May. I'm not concerned about sm postings or likes but if there were any pictures of him or sightings. If anyone can let me know if they remember any for those dates it would be appreciated.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:46 am

gramercypark10 wrote:Ok sleuths I need help trying to figure out if there were any sightings iof Peter between 19 May and 20 May. I'm not concerned about sm postings or likes but if there were any pictures of him or sightings. If anyone can let me know if they remember any for those dates it would be appreciated.
He's not tagged in any photos on instagram and it would be hard to know if there's anything about him on twitter because that would have been before the show aired, but I don't think so.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:47 am

moviechicka wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:Ok sleuths I need help trying to figure out if there were any sightings iof Peter between 19 May and 20 May. I'm not concerned about sm postings or likes but if there were any pictures of him or sightings. If anyone can let me know if they remember any for those dates it would be appreciated.
He's not tagged in any photos on instagram and it would be hard to know if there's anything about him on twitter because that would have been before the show aired, but I don't think so.

Does anyone remember the first Insta story he posted when that was ?

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:52 am

@gramercypark10

post with his nephew I believe.

ETA his wearing similar glasses to Rachel on their 1 on 1 date!

For story i believe it was of him signing.

Source
duplicate of story

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow