SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:54 am

Pachelshipper8 wrote:This may be OT but doesn't it make more sense if TPTB meant the producers of the bachelor rather than the powers that be? I mean trying to put the powers that be in the context of the sentences and it doesn't make any sense to me laugh out loud...

Because it's not just producers, it's executive producers, creators, ABC Warner Brother. Using producers of the bachelor doesn't make sense.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:10 am

LOL Peter just posted his yearbook picture to his instagram!  Too funny
https://www.instagram.com/peterkrauswi/?hl=en
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 49 Screen17

Last edited by Max64 on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:14 am

The abbreviation TPTB was used long before this franchise even existed for other appropriate situations.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:16 am

he liked the comment I posted on his latest Instagram PIcture!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:21 am

wrossy78 wrote:he liked the comment I posted on his latest Instagram PIcture!!
awesome  Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:24 am

@max64 second time! At least someone thinks I'm funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:26 am

Awesome! Now that's how you hit back at trolls. Show them it doesn't phase you
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:27 am

wrossy78 wrote:@max64 second time! At least someone thinks I'm funny!

how awesome is that and kudos to Petey for confronting it head on. Too funny, the comments are hilarious.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:34 am

onelove wrote:I also think that Peter was planned for the bachelor without him even realizing it. My biggest hang up is I just can't picture anyone else from Rachel's season as the next bachelor. And producers always make you fall in love with their next lead...

IMO

I kindly beg to differ.  Just looking at the last few...  I didn't love CS, Ben or Nick.  And I certainly didn't want Luke. laugh out loud. I didn't necessarily mind the last 3 bachelors, but they were not necessarily my first choice either.  Basically IMO,  they were just the lesser of the evils / best choice available at the time.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:35 am

This is not a fan thread.
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:39 am

Peter just followed a singer/songwriter from Fort Worth tx Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 49 1f440

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:04 am

onelove wrote:I also think that Peter was planned for the bachelor without him even realizing it. My biggest hang up is I just can't picture anyone else from Rachel's season as the next bachelor. And producers always make you fall in love with their next lead...

IMO

Maybe I'm naive about this stuff but doesn't the control kind of rely in the hands of TPTB as well as the lead. The rest are just mere contestants. I doubt they can go as far as they wish to if TPTB as well as the lead ain't on board with that. As for the producers making you fall in love with the lead , I'd disagree with that. They can try all they want to give folks a perfect edit but at the end of the day it's about whether the viewer can relate to the person or not. Whether the viewer likes what they see or not. JMO.

Last edited by chocolatebrownies on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow