SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:36 am

see2love wrote:Did Rachel's insta story ask that 17yr old to wish for being the bachelorette? This is getting interesting cantstopl

Laughing at or with Peter?
If someone can bring the video over please. TIA

Yes, she did say that. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 26 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Dookam23 Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:37 am

This is one of the comment Peter liked... IMO he's not sensitive.. He's probably laughing his azz off about it. IMO he has thick skin. 

soruce: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVLrQhjg_Eb/?taken-by=peterkrauswi&hl=en

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 26 Screen31
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:38 am

I guess to each his own but some of the comments on his instagram are nasty to say the least. Besides what is offensive to one might not be that offensive to the other. It's all subjective anyway. I know I'd be pretty pissed off if someone was questioning my integrity or my intention. A lot of the comments there were basically questioning if he even fell for Rachel at the first place and the most he has done is "like" a few comments that are defending him. If I were in his shoes , I would have probably spoken my mind. Not to mention he even liked one of those idiotic comments which to me says he has a sense of humor about it. So he might not have thick skin but he sure knows how to handle the crap that some are throwing his way.

As for what Rachel said , I doubt anyone in her family would state things on the lines of the comments he's getting but then again like I said to each his own. Rachel stating her family can be tough and folks bashing you on social media are two completely different things. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:43 am

see2love wrote:Did Rachel's insta story ask that 17yr old to wish for being the bachelorette? This is getting interesting cantstopl

If it's the former then it's pretty evident that he ain't the F1. Haven't seen the story but interesting reaction from her to say the least! Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 26 1f609

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:45 am

@see2love What do you mean by laughing at or with peter?
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:52 am

What video? I guess I don't get what you're talking about. no idea

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:00 am

Dookam23 wrote:This is one of the comment Peter liked... IMO he's not sensitive.. He's probably laughing his azz off about it. IMO he has thick skin. 

soruce: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVLrQhjg_Eb/?taken-by=peterkrauswi&hl=en

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 26 Screen31

TBH that says more about the headspace of that commenter than Peter IMO. I agree I would be laughing too. Who goes on Insta gram and spills crap about their life and just plain nastiness for everyone to see. People are odd.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:01 am

It's part of Rachel's Instagram story. Camera on a teen girl ready to blow out birthday candles, Rachel added text with the girl's username and wishing her a happy 17th bday. I think it's Rachel who says (with a smile in her voice, she's saying it in a good mood) "Make the wish a good one. Next Bachelorette." and the girl says no. hehe

I didn't think of it as a dig on Peter or reference to him at all, but I'm not a mind-reader.

Rachel's account is https://www.instagram.com/therachlindsay/ but AFAIK you have to follow her in the IG app to see the stories (short videos that disappear after a day or two)
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:07 am

I still don't see what Rachel's IG story has to do with Peter. That's why I'm confused.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:10 am

quietpal wrote:I still don't see what Rachel's IG story has to do with Peter. That's why I'm confused.

I think @see2love was joking.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:11 am

quietpal wrote:I still don't see what Rachel's IG story has to do with Peter. That's why I'm confused.

When Peter was in high school he referenced being on the Bachelor someday (and living happily ever after) in his yearbook quote so I guess some people think Rachel was making fun of that with her comment to the birthday girl, but I don't think so. The picture of the yearbook quote was revealed today so it's the timing that makes some people wonder, imo.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:12 am

Peter and s getting bashed for making a wish when he was 17 to be the bachelor or on the bachelor. Rachel just said to a 17yr old to make a wish to be the bachelorette. Coincidence? Maybe, related? Maybe. Laughing at Peter? Maybe. Laughing with Peter? Maybe? Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow