SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 53 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:34 pm

@dartbachfan27 Oh that's the email button ! It's because he went with the "business" option on IG, I have it too so I did not notice! And you're right when I click to send an email I have a collective brand management email !! Smiley

And yes, it doesn't look like a F1 behaviour! What did the previous F1 did regarding to their "business" ?

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 53 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 53 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 53 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:37 pm

Here it is!

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 53 Img_3110
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 53 Img_3110

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:46 pm

I see nothing wrong with it.  As of last Sunday I did say he is not the winner.  He is moving on with his life, and more importantly he was a model before, so he might be getting offer of work so going on with his life is best for him.  Why sit and wallow in something that is not coming to fruition.  I don't blame him, he does not have to act like he wins anymore, he is a free man.

Last edited by reason on Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:54 pm

@reason I agree. Just wish he did it a little closer to the finale. hmmm
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:56 pm

@Cila51290 Today bryan IG was place here with indication he is the winner so why hide that he was not chosen?? RS already did it for him anyway.IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:58 pm

@reason Bryan liked a comment that asked people to stop spreading spoilers. IMO, that isn't an indicator of F1 or F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:03 pm

@GetUpGirl It might not be an indication but, the spoil was in the lead so as RS said so too, go with it. We can still sleuth but last weekend was suppose to be a SHV Peter was home but Bryan was missing and so was Rachel. Deduction it is game over. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:03 pm

To play devil's advocate, he has significantly more followers than anyone else. It's F2 behavior, but he's probably getting lots of emails he may want to direct elsewhere and not deal with. He obviously understands the importance of brand because he was a model. He may just want someone else to handle it for now even though the show isn't over. IMO That said, I'm still not calling the F1/F2 over. This season has been weird.

Last edited by moviechicka on Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:05 pm

@moviechicka So true too. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:07 pm

@moviechicka I agree. Seems more F2, but he by far has the most popular at moment. He could still be F1 and want someone else to handle his emails laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:08 pm

moviechicka wrote:To play devil's advocate, he has significantly more followers than anyone else. It's F2 behavior, but he's probably getting lots of emails he may want to direct elsewhere and not deal with. He obviously understands the importance of brand because he was a model. He may just want someone else to handle it for now even though the show isn't over. IMO

I think this is the case to redirect traffic. I also agree with @reason that it's likely last weekend was a SHV. If it wasn't I don't see Rachel traveling back to LA, more like the F1 doing the traveling.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:09 pm

I don't think a F1 has ever posted contact info for business opportunities, they wait until the finale airs (and they're overwhelmed with offers coming at them). Shawn Booth is also a fitness/nutrition trainer but I'm pretty sure he didn't put his sbooth media email account in his bio info until after the finale? Does anyone remember for sure?

An argument could be made that he's overwhelmed with offers NOW due to his popularity thanks to the early spoiler. Still, it's not something we're used to seeing so it does point away from him being F1. There's a first time for everything though. dizzy
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow