SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:11 pm

@terabithia As Rachel said a season of first. Get it Peter yes

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:13 pm

@terabithia FWIW, it's not like there is some sort of F1 symposium where all the F1's are taught what to do or how to act laugh out loud. They can do different stuff and still be F1. Season of firsts! Smiley all jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:19 pm

It doesn't matter to me what these contestants do after they are on a show with this franchise. I never begrudge anyone for shilling, more power to them.

However, when contestants take it upon themselves to get their ducks in order BEFORE the finale regardless of spoilers, that annoys me. Wait, till you're off the show. They signed contracts, they are suppose to be discreet without giving away the ending. He could have simply created a contact@gmail account like most do.

He can like whatever he wants on SM post filming, and people who read his SM can interpret whichever way it suits them. For me, none of those likes really meant much. It's the fact that he has been deleting comments, even liked a rude comment, which tells me he's very insecure about his image. A happy F1 shouldn't care what SM says IMHO.

All the previous Bachelor related comments and likes doesn't help. I think he has issues, just my take on it. I hope this doesn't all go to his head, which maybe it's too late. JMHOs

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:23 pm

@GuardianAngel I agree! It already seems like it's going to his head and he's all about his image and staying the good light with the mssses!

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:33 pm

I haven't seen Peter do anything more image conscious than what Bryan has done IMO (apologizing ahead of time for sloppy seconds). I guess you can say I have a bit of a social media following on twitter. Whenever I get troll comments, I RT them. Not because I am insecure, but because it disarms the troll IMO. They don't get the satisfaction if you show it doesn't phase you. That's just how I use social media, so when I see Peter like troll comments, I love that.

I also don't see what's wrong with being image conscious. I mean, who doesn't try to put their best foot forward and try to look as best as possible? It blows my mind that that's even a criticism. jmoaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:34 pm

@GuardianAngel If does not want negative comment why should he keep it? If he like a rude comment about himself then he is humoring that person, why argue with them? Is it not his IG?? IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:39 pm

IMO it isn't about Peter being more/less of anything in comparison to others. I just hate when people are already putting booking info or management stuff on their profiles before the season ends. That's it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:40 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:I haven't seen Peter do anything more image conscious than what Bryan has done IMO (apologizing ahead of time for sloppy seconds). I guess you can say I have a bit of a social media following on twitter. Whenever I get troll comments, I RT them. Not because I am insecure, but because it disarms the troll IMO. They don't get the satisfaction if you show it doesn't phase you. That's just how I use social media, so when I see Peter like troll comments, I love that.

I also don't see what's wrong with being image conscious. I mean, who doesn't try to put their best foot forward and try to look as best as possible? It blows my mind that that's even a criticism. jmoaa

I totally agree!! clapping!
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:49 pm

Wasn't sloppy seconds edited out of the episode?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lawkid Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:52 pm

@GetUpGirl it's a a criticism because it doesn't come across as being authentic in my eyes but that's just me! I prob had Peter up on a pedestal so certain things I'm seeing are just questionable to me. I'm not saying he's a bad person because I think he's a good guy but just not the person I thought he was!

Lawkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:53 pm

I am a huge Peter fan and think he seems like a really nice guy but I have to agree with @GuardianAngel that there are a few things that I have seen him do with regards to social media that do make me think he is slightly insecure. I think when I add it together with certain aspects of his past that we have uncovered it just reaffirms it for me. This doesn't mean I don't think he is a good person but imo it can be glaring. I wonder if this played any part in his relationship with Rachel and is also making me very curious to see what the Shawn B comparisons are all about if anything.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:02 pm

@ElonM nope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow