SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:08 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:I haven't seen Peter do anything more image conscious than what Bryan has done IMO (apologizing ahead of time for sloppy seconds). I guess you can say I have a bit of a social media following on twitter. Whenever I get troll comments, I RT them. Not because I am insecure, but because it disarms the troll IMO. They don't get the satisfaction if you show it doesn't phase you. That's just how I use social media, so when I see Peter like troll comments, I love that.

I also don't see what's wrong with being image conscious. I mean, who doesn't try to put their best foot forward and try to look as best as possible? It blows my mind that that's even a criticism. jmoaa

Why are we comparing Bryan to Peter in Peter's thread? If it's important to you to point out the negative for Bryan in comparison to Peter, in Peter's thread, I suggest you make yourself a list off the forum. I don't care about Bryan in Peter's thread or that you have a following on SM. We are discussing Peter and MY opinion that he has an issue with his image. If it blows your mind that I'm questioning that, then perhaps a little trip to the Rules section should clarify on commenting on member's opinions.

Someone who is secure and confident, IMHO doesn't give a rats butt about SM trolling. If one finds it necessary to delete negative comments, and control their SM to their liking, so it's all sunshine and rainbows, they have a wrapped mentality IMHO. I don't put my best foot forward to make myself look good, whatever I achieve in my life I do it for my own self, my family, my friends. I could care less what anyone that doesn't know me, thinks of me. Peter IMHO shows signs that it is very important to him that he is well liked. Is he prepping for TB like his 15+ years ago goals? That's my opinion, yours is different. We all express our opinions according to the topic title without the need to play tit for tat like schoolyard kids and bait other members.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:13 pm

@Bee what are the certain aspects of his past that have been uncovered that reaffirms it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:14 pm

@GuardianAngel I'm not trying to bait any members or delegitimize anyone's opinion. If I offended anyone, I apologize.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:28 pm

I put "Collective brand Management" in google, and practically no results appeared.  Some other agencies with similar wording popped up, from other countries, but no results with the exact same phrasing.

Then I put joe@collectivebrandmanagement.com in google.......the only result is 1 random woman that does exercise videos and has a huge following.  Apparently she has this same joe@collectivebrandmanagement.com  as her contact as well.  But then........no other results.

So weird-  what is Collective Brand Management? is it real? LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:31 pm

@adf23 right lool also checked after @TLTF mentioned the same thing and found nothing as well. Could it be for his fitness business..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:32 pm

I seem to think Peter is a pretty positive person, who's getting wrapped up in the negative comments, because it's new to him and perhaps plays to certain insecurities.  I imagine it's a whirlwind experience for many of these contestants, especially those who are so popular right off the bat. I think he'll get used to it in time. I don't love his liking spree necessarily, and am indifferent to his email contact. But I do respect that his actual posts and responses have been positive and kind.

I don't see image conscious as a bad thing. I never have, as long as it doesn't overwhelm your life.  People like that tend to care and I find that people who care about things usually have redeeming traits. IMO, sometimes your reputation is all you have. It should matter what your friends and family and coworkers think. But nowadays, social media and your reputation on it can be a pretty powerful thing. Especially if it ties into your income. I think Peter's just trying to stay ahead of the curve, a curve that he's still trying to figure out.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:35 pm

Carine wrote:@adf23 right lool also checked after @TLTF mentioned the same thing and found nothing as well. Could it be for his fitness business..?

I tried to google it too and couldn't find anything. I'm hoping it's some kind of mistake.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:35 pm

@Carine  I am thinking that as well, maybe for his fitness business.  At the same time, I'm like, where did he even go to find this Joe person.  And when you search IG for Collective Brand Management, there is an account with no posts, followers or following.  Just so strange.  Was his IG hacked? LOLOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:37 pm

Maybe he's starting his own brand management company.

Or maybe it's this.

http://www.collectivemarketing.com/services/services-brand-management/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:38 pm

Okay looking back at his IG just now its clearly for his business/work related, IMO. He had the option to put "Public Figure" like these other Bach alums have on theirs but he put "Sports & Fitness Instructor" instead. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he's trying to expand his business with the opportunity that he's been currently given. I won't knock him down for that. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:41 pm

adf23 wrote:I put "Collective brand Management" in google, and practically no results appeared.  Some other agencies with similar wording popped up, from other countries, but no results with the exact same phrasing.

Then I put joe@collectivebrandmanagement.com in google.......the only result is 1 random woman that does exercise videos and has a huge following.  Apparently she has this same joe@collectivebrandmanagement.com  as her contact as well.  But then........no other results.

So weird-  what is Collective Brand Management? is it real? LOL
It could be Anyone/Collective, which is a brand management agency. Or, it could be brand management from Collective Marketing which is another agency? jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:54 pm

I don't have any issues either of him deleting hateful comments or liking negative trolls. He's better than me cause I would have gone all out giggling I don't he's insecure I just think he's not use to this like a lot will be when they become open to the public. I'm sure within team he'll learn. I dont blame if hedoes have insecure issues considering what he went through while modeling etc. as long as he is talking to somebody about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow