SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 56 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:02 pm

It's a loosing battle against internet trolls. If you're going to join in the conversation, you need to have a thick skin. He needs to take a lesson from Nick on how to respond.
If he's being 'careless' with his secret, why aren't the TPTB calling him out?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 56 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:08 pm

My personal feeling is from day one back in November oops December of 2016 Peter has wanted to be on the show with the sole purpose of being TB 2017 to brand himself and business professionally. Period. It's always been about image with him and always will be, IMO. This is his chance. Nothing wrong with it and it doesn't make him a horrible person.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:08 pm

SueSt wrote:It's a loosing battle against internet trolls. If you're going to join in the conversation, you need to have a thick skin. He needs to take a lesson from Nick on how to respond.
If he's being 'careless' with his secret, why aren't the TPTB calling him out?

Nick used to like mean tweets and IG comments towards him ALL the time. At one point it was his only redeeming quality IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:11 pm

@WhisperingLove I don't like to decipher too much into these things and I think @see2love just made a very good post in another thread about not reading into and trying to decode every sm post etc but I guess the things that stand out to me with Peter are a lot to do with some things he has said about the time he was full time modelling. I really respect what he said about not feeling like he fit in so he left but then on the other hand when I think of his age at that time and the fact that it was only two years ago it does make me think he maybe a little fragile. I just think in that industry especially when you've been doing it since you were 19? that you must have grasped that you go in and do your job and you build a "real" life/family for yourself to go back to. Even when you are at some of the parties and other social situations, that is all part of the job and it's learning to realise that and be separate from it. I guess what i'm trying to say is that there isn't anything real to fit into and I think the younger ones can get caught up but he wasn't that and had been doing it for a while by then right?

I hope i am not coming across like I am judging him or trying to say he wasn't strong enough or anything like that as thats the last thing i'd want to do to anyone. I guess the more I think about some of those statements it just brings to mind some stuff for me that i don't need to get into on here but it does make me think maybe he has an unhealthy relationship to what people think of him.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:13 pm

**Sorry...my phone is acting weird...had to repost this because it showed up as a double post laugh out loud.**

IMO, Peter has the most interaction with his fans on a daily basis, with his business seemingly growing each class. Perhaps he is already assimilating himself into the post-show life he will have once everything is done airing. IMO, he isn't as "politically correct" about his deemed F1/F2 behavior because he's comfortable in his own thoughts and actions and does things on his own accord. How many times a day do you think people come up to him with SM drama and things they hear and he cannot directly respond?! I like seeing his suggestive posts and likes/deletes because it helps me figure out what he's thinking...afterall, this forum relies on information like that to sleuth and figure things out, right?

It is refreshing to see Peter cares and "claps back" on trolls because it aligns with his appeal as the humble, down-to-earth guy people can relate to! I know if someone disrespected my framily, I'd pop off too...it is a hot button. If he said nothing, we may be sitting here STILL debating if he's weak or a pushover, etc. It is all about perception, but I think he's handling it well enough to keep us talking and engaged IMO.

All JMO.

Last edited by Tilthefinalrose on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:18 pm

Tilthefinalrose wrote:IMO, Peter has the most interaction with his fans on a daily basis, with his business seemingly growing each class. Perhaps he is already assimilating himself into the post-show life he will have once everything is done airing. IMO, he isn't as "politically correct" about his deemed F1/F2 behavior because he's comfortable in his own thoughts and actions and does things on his own accord. How many times a day do you think people come up to him with SM drama and things they hear and he cannot directly respond?! I like seeing his suggestive posts and likes/deletes because it helps me figure out what he's thinking...afterall, this forum relies on information like that to sleuth and figure things out, right?

It is refreshing to see Peter cares and "claps back" on trolls because it aligns with his appeal as the humble, down-to-earth guy people can relate to! I know if someone disrespected my framily, I'd pop off too...it is a hot button. If he said nothing, we may be sitting here STILL debating if he's weak or a pushover, etc. It is all about perception, but I think he's handling it well enough to keep us talking and engaged IMO.

All JMO.

You see this is the problem sometimes with social media though, imo his actions may make you think you know what he is thinking but the emphasis or reasoning you put onto his actions may not always have been his intention.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:34 pm

Also, let us keep in mind that he still may end up as a man who gets rejected on national tv after falling in love with someone who doesn't want him! IMO he may still be going through a range of emotions and has weekly reminders in the show about what he had/could've had. We can all see he is invested in his SM for better or worse and could be really driven by outside forces because there is a shocking following after just a few weeks! IMO It's been validation for him in his thoughts about himself and how he came across. It's almost like if you dress up nice and your spouse or family member says you look great, but if a random stranger comes across the room and says WOW you look stunning! You may feel a sense of extra satisfaction knowing someone you don't know made the effort to acknowledge you and makes you smile to yourself just a little harder. I think we should just try and think of the bigger picture rather than box him into F1/F2 behavior or how people are supposed to act after being on a show.

All JMO

Tilthefinalrose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:39 pm

Peter's SM usage (likes,comments,etc) doesn't bother me at all & I personally haven't gotten the sense that he's insecure. I don't like the email thing but that's as far as my criticism goes. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:44 pm

@reneeM agree! But maybe since his business is booming and people are really only able to contact him via IG, he had to update his profile? I just don't think he'd overtly change his profile to "look" some kind of way...he really is a BUSINESS OWNER laugh out loud. All JMO.

Tilthefinalrose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:48 pm

Hmm didn't Vanessa get representation at some point?

I feel like each year we have things happening earlier and earlier e.g. Nick's girls started shilling stuff way before the season ended ...which was not the case for previous contestants... If you go all the way back to some season they didn't even have permission to post on sm let alone shill on it

all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:55 pm

@bee agree but no matter what, SM or otherwise, perception is reality and reality is actuality! People will read into intention no matter what-but I think P tries to convey his intent as best as he can through his SM activity for his followers/fans who rally behind him or who are just downright curious. I don't think he's there for or invested in the trolls, but why not have a little fun in the meantime?! He's a seemingly competitive guy that doesn't mind going toe to toe...just saying.

All jmo.

Tilthefinalrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:58 pm

@emusha i think the allowed sm activity adds to the confusion and it's like a built in merry go round for tptb laugh out loud. Easy to manipulate too, which is why I don't count P out on being F1 for anything. SM can depict "obvious" behavior without it really being the case and spread gossip faster than you can even say the word laugh out loud

All jmo

Tilthefinalrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow