SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Tilthefinalrose Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Yall respond way faster than my kids will allow me to text via mu phone but...

@reason totally agree about the hotness thing but clearly he knows bc he made a living off of it..but is so grounded it just makes him HOTTER

@guardianangel I agree. I dont think he would've joined the show if there wasn't a benefit to even being rejected in the end and clearly the benefit is booming business, which is why IMO it was a no brainer for him. I still think modeling is his side hustle and of course now it'll be inevitable if he gets more famous bc people will give him publicity shots from the show and feature him in articles post show, which leads me to...

@dartbachfan27 which is why I dont think it's necessary for him to do Bachelor IMO. With all of the shenanigans going on in their spinoff show, I'm sure they would love his seemingly good publicity and fanfare to be their next lead but why jeopardize your reputation and subject yourself to that?! I wouldn't hate him for it but can't say I want that for him as a default move post show if he's not F1! IMHO past male contestants came on the show for both fame AND love a la Nick, but other than DWTS what has being the Bach done for his brand? Do you know anyone who has purchased Polished Gent?! Just saying (sorry if I'm not allowed to bring that up here). Sean Lowe is a huge success, but I can't think of many other MALE leads that can say the same. I think his low key persona and F1 choice led them to where they are today, which is why I'm praying Rach picked him!

@Marcy03 agreed that many people come for fame, even ones who happen to fall in love (Jordan R. and Nick IMO). I think casting fame and attention seekers is a part of the show's identity and it keeps viewers watching. I truly believe TPTB only cast a legit 4 contenders the lead would really want or be interested in. Alexis is open about the fact that she was NOT into Nick AT ALL and got new business ops (ig ads) boobs, friends and travel out of a man who made her gag (https://youtu.be/urVMJiGut1I). IMO Peter isn't one of these types

**All info without a cited source is JMO**

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Tilthefinalrose Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:51 pm

@chocolatebrownie !yaaaaasss ITA about not doing TB or BIP...but maybe the WINTER GAMES just so I can see his chiseled abs in motion LOL jk. But I'm picking up what you are putting down

Tilthefinalrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:54 pm

sdmom wrote:We don't know for sure if he's a Christian, do we?
No that it matters, at least not to me.
I am totally for him to take advantages of whatever coming his way, be the next lead or shill, he should take care of himself first. Jmo.

Along with the cross tattoo, he said this:

"Peter Kraus
March 14, 2013 · Chicago, IL ·
God has most definitely blessed me on this day. I simply say thank you!" '

https://www.facebook.com/peter.kraus.545

I personally couldn't imagine any non-Christian saying that so I would say personally that yes, he is (or at least was) a Christian. jmo

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:55 pm

@Tilthefinalrose Do you really think with all we know of Peter that he is going to jeopardize his reputation and image by doing the show? Doing the show boosted Sean L. and has also helped out Jordan R. and Shawn B. in their respective careers.

Doing the show HURT Juan Pablo. Do we really think Peter will end up in the same boat as Juan P? If he's not the F1 I honestly can't see any issue with him doing it JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:55 pm

@dartbachfan27 I have no clue about the Ben season as I don't watch these shows on a regular basis. But I absolutely get what you are stating. Like you said one has to judge for oneself and weigh the pros and the cons. I would have been cool with him doing The Bachelor or these gigs if he had a different personality type. Not to mention from whatever little I have seen so far in terms of fan reactions , I feel a lot of those folks relate to him because he is unlike what you see on these reality shows. So in his case , I feel the risk is bigger than usual as he already has quite a bit of following who like him for some of the reasons I stated. Not saying he can't get a good edit but it's about whether you are willing to accept then all that comes with this process. If one is looking at it from a financial perspective then of course it's lucrative. If one is looking it from a perspective of furthering the business then I frankly think that has already been achieved considering how popular the guy has already become. As for the hope of finding a partner , well like I said his personality type is one where I think he would have to tweak a lot in order to come across as a typical lead which I personally hope he doesn't do. Not to mention one can find that happily ever after even without these shows so I still think not going for those gigs is probably the smarter move. To each his own though.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:56 pm

@chocolatebrownies Totally agree with all of that

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:58 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:
I am totally for him to take advantages of whatever coming his way, be the next lead or shill, he should take care of himself first. Jmo.

"Peter Kraus
God has most definitely blessed me on this day. I simply say thank you!"

I personally couldn't imagine any non-Christian saying that so I would say personally that yes, he is (or at least was) a Christian. jmo

Please post a link to his facebook.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:59 pm

The thread has gone way off topic. Please post Bachelor speculations in TB thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4116p144-bachelor-22-speculation-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:03 pm

@dartbachfan27 pretty much what @chocolatebrownies just said is what I wanna say LOL. Right now, hes in control of his image and it's going over very well with the public...as was Nick after a while and even Rachel but I don't know if it's NECESSARY to muddle it with more decisions producers can edit to come off as "such and such". Look at the outrage people get on SM regarding matters that they deem are best for themselves but snowball into chaos. Makes for good entertainment but it's not for the faint of heart ♡

Tilthefinalrose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:04 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:

"Peter Kraus
God has most definitely blessed me on this day. I simply say thank you!" '

https://www.facebook.com/peter.kraus.545

I don't disagree with you, but the previous post states it like a fact but the truth is he may very possibly is but so far we've seen no concrete proof. The quote is from years ago so who knows what he's  like now?
We also don't have proof what Bryan's faith is like or even he has one. Faith seems to be an important part of Rachel and her family, so I wonder if that factors in her decision?
All Jmo.

Last edited by sdmom on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:05 pm

@guardianangel sorry. I will move. Didnt see your post til after i hit send

Tilthefinalrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:26 pm

How do know that Peter is F2? Someone said that he left during the home date(F3).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow