SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:27 pm

@chocolatebrownies Sean L. is considered to be one of the best bachelors to come out of the franchise, if not the best, considering he's the only one who married his F1 IMO. He definitely was not the player, bad boy type...in fact quite the opposite. And he's been able to do quite well for himself (both he and Catherine) business-wise post-show so it honestly depends on how you look at it.

But yeah, Sean is deff more outgoing than Peter IMO.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:29 pm

Tilthefinalrose wrote:It's very confusing to me why people suggest Peter has used his platform for sights on fame and fortune when he already dabbled in that for much of his 20s? He decided to walk away from a seemingly thriving career as a model and personal trainer in LA to come home to Madison and start his Worth Personal Training! IMO it takes a lot of guts to bet on yourself like that, especially knowing it was best for him in the long run (no matter what it meant to his pockets short term). Don't know how much he makes now in comparison to his modeling, but IMO RUNNING a business takes a lot more financial risk and effort to do than having an agent book your gigs and showing up to a modeling shoot to exploit your inherent good looks. :D Oh, to be hot AF laugh out loud.

That being said...if he WERE just using the show, what would be his end game? The Bachelor? He already has/had ties to Hollywood and this show has obviously put him and his business on the map...so I don't personally see him doing another show that will take MONTHS of his time away from his brand he's building. Not when he's gained so much momentum with this seemingly earnest, wholesomen mid-west-with-a-flair-of -Hollywood charm  (IMO). There's a lot more to be seen, but I don't see the point in jeopardizing his brand over a show thats not guaranteed to work in his favor. If I were him, I'd ride the coattails of favorable  public perception without being susceptible to further production manipulation. You already see what's happening to this season's Ette over the spoilers and she was/is adored by many IMO.

All in all I think Peter is a lot like Rachel in that he had nothing to really hide or be ashamed of and went out on a limb to find love because he could! It is a melodramatic, unrealistically magnificent setting to find love, but it happens. I truly believe he saw the lead was Rachel and called his strings and was like MEEEEEEEE! Their chemistry and interests are so similar and I do believe he YouTube binged watched her on Nicks season and fancied her before he got there. Haha.

All JMO.

Devil's advocate:
Being the next bachelor will earn him huge bucks with endorsements etc not to mention if he should also do DWTS. Right now he is charging $60 roughly an hour for a personal training session. He can say bye bye to those days after being TB. That's for starters.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:31 pm

@Kashathediva Totally agree. I really don't see many downsides to being TB. The pros significantly outweigh the negatives IMO. But it depends on the calculations one is making. I could totally see Peter look at it as an adventure, one in a lifetime opportunity type of thing even though it might not be something he is naturally inclined to do.

I could also totally see his family and friends encouraging him to do it given he's had a positive edit thus far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:32 pm

Marcy03 wrote:Is Peter a Christian?

I think yes. He has a cross tattoo, his ex girlfriend Brittany has "faith" in her IG bio, and Rachel is very religious. IMO, I think they would keep that in mind when casting her top guys. He also made this post a few years ago on facebook:

Peter Kraus
March 14, 2013 · Chicago, IL ·
God has most definitely blessed me on this day. I simply say thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/peter.kraus.545

So if I had to guess, I would say yes. All jmo

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:33 pm

dartbachfan27 wrote:@Kashathediva Totally agree. I really don't see many downsides to being TB. The pros significantly outweigh the negatives IMO. But it depends on the calculations one is making. I could totally see Peter look at it as an adventure, one in a lifetime opportunity type of thing even though it might not be something he is naturally inclined to do.

I could also totally see his family and friends encouraging him to do it given he's had a positive edit thus far.

He has had aspirations in some form since 18. He has been in a casting pool for several years. He just finished doing one round with the show. I can't see him stopping now. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:35 pm

I can't see him declining at all. Chris L did IMO because he found Peyton otherwise I think he would have too. Extremely unlikely IMO that he refuses.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:36 pm

Yes I hope he would decline, but I'm not sure he would. It is a once in a lifetime “opportunity“ for some, so why not.

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 13 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 13 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:37 pm

dartbachfan27 wrote:@chocolatebrownies Sean L. is considered to be one of the best bachelors to come out of the franchise, if not the best, considering he's the only one who married his F1 IMO. He definitely was not the player, bad boy type...in fact quite the opposite. And he's been able to do quite well for himself (both he and Catherine) business-wise post-show so it honestly depends on how you look at it.

But yeah, Sean is deff more outgoing than Peter IMO.

I actually think they are quite different but I definitely get where you are coming from. Sean's image or a large part of it has to do with him being a "good Christian". He has pretty much done it all in terms of endorsements , DWTS and some other reality shows but I'm not sure if people would have looked at him from the same prism they do if he weren't married. What goes in his favor is that he has a solid personal life so he can do the rest and folks would be cool with it if that makes any sense. He won't be judged as much as some others have been judged for doing some ridiculous reality shows. I guess what I'm trying to state is if he hadn't married Catherine and was still doing reality shows , the general opinion about him would be much different. Not to mention and this is just me but I feel Catherine actually has helped his "image" even more.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:39 pm

Sean Lowe and Peter have similarities: Christian, family oriented, and respectful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:42 pm

@chocolatebrownies Totally, I absolutely agree with that. I guess my point was just in terms of his image pre-show, and not being the player, bad boy type. Same thing for "Perfect Ben" but we know how it ended with Lauren. Honestly, it could go either way...you could have a relationship that works out, leads to marriage and children in Sean and Catherine's case or it could lead to a breakup as it did with Ben, and like 95% of the other ones. We won't know how it will work for him until we experience his journey...so it is a risk he's going to have to decide whether to pursue or not JMO.

I don't think he is going to get a bad edit & based on interviews (including RS podcasts), even contestants who got bad edits or who were heartbroken as F2 like none of them regretted doing it so I think the overwhelming majority of contestants are happy they did it, especially the leads. I don't see him losing much out of all of this IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:44 pm

We don't know for sure if he's a Christian, do we?
No that it matters, at least not to me.
I am totally for him to take advantages of whatever coming his way, be the next lead or shill, he should take care of himself first. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:45 pm

IMO Sean is also business-savvy. He is able to take professional opportunities to enhance his career. That, IMO, is admirable - to actually be able to make (or supplement) a living.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow