SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:40 am

emusha wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Who was The Bachelor in 2004? laugh out loud

Jesse Palmer
I do think that part was a joke imho I find it hard to believe that a football player in high school openly and comfortably states that on something as public as a yearbook and means it to be serious ...I remember writing several silly aspirations (e.g. a knight with a horse laugh out loud) and one half-serious aspiration in my own yearbook

Lol I agree.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:44 am

Even if he had been plotting for the last however many years to get on the show, (which I don't think he has), I still find that more appealing and likable than someone claiming to only be there for love and in love with a lead going in.  Those that sign up only to find and there for love worry me.   stupid , IMO. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:45 am

He was probably joking. I doubt he was watching the show at 17 laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:47 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
emusha wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:

Jesse Palmer
I do think that part was a joke imho I find it hard to believe that a football player in high school openly and comfortably states that on something as public as a yearbook and means it to be serious ...I remember writing several silly aspirations (e.g. a knight with a horse laugh out loud) and one half-serious aspiration in my own yearbook

Lol I agree.

No wait, Jesse Palmer was a quarterback for the Giants. That sounds like an 18 year olds football players aspiration tbh. Play professional football and have 25 women fawning over you. Don't most guys want that. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 8 3806527698

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:48 am

How do people find this stuff?! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud I don't wanna hear any contestant say that they came just for love ever again laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:52 am

Other reality shows (like Survivor) have had cast aspire to be on them for years and finally achieve that dream, so nothing surprises me. No shame in that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:00 am

He doesn't need a reality show to find love.*IMO* Male models attract women all the time.*IMO*

He has traveled to many countries and states.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Opinions not Facts)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:01 am

@Dessler Nice find. yes

This is a good example of how it pays to never stop sleuthing. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:04 am

To be fair, has Peter actually said he came on for love and just for Rachel or has that been extrapolated out from less direct statements he made?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:09 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Those that sign up only to find and there for love worry me.   stupid , IMO. laugh out loud JMO

This is hilarious. For a show about love cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:11 am

Before the thread turns upside. I ll like to say, I came across this on #thebachelorette on twitter. The post is not meant to be "dirt" or something to soil Peter with, no need to start defending, picking sides and comparing with other contestant IMO. I only posted it because I thought everything about the year book was hilarious from the quote to the picture. So enjoy it for what it is.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:11 am

@Marcy03 Male models attract models but I think Peter comes across as more genuine than that. Because male models travel so much, a lot of them hookup with lots of different women all around the world that they don't even need or want girlfriends tbh. Given how he talked about wanting to propose to his girlfriend within three months of meeting her, he doesn't come across as the typical male model IMO. Moreover someone in his shoes might want someone to be with him genuinely rather than because he's a model IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow