SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:12 am

@GuardianAngel It was actually found by TMZ. I agree with some of the previous sentiments stated here. I'm thinking someone maybe wanted to dirty him up a bit. On one hand, I think producers could do it for sure, but why would they do that if he really is their next Bachelor. all jmo

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:12 am

Well Peter has a type. His past girlfriends resemble each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:13 am

@Marcy03 Agreed, I noticed that the other day. They all kinda have similar features/bone structure. Interesting...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:15 am

@emusha sis, that yearbook photo just explains so much. I think I understand now how he got caught up with the modelling and LA and the whole eating disorder. The ugly duckling to swan syndrome is real. I legit like this dude even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:16 am

Marcy03 wrote:Well Peter has a type. His past girlfriends resemble each other.
I actually think they look really different laugh out loud. IMO, one looks a little more girls next door, the other looks darker and edgier. All jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:17 am

Lol at the tittle of the article : 'Bachelorette' Star Peter Kraus' High School Yearbook Shows He Wanted 'Bachelor' Fame

http://979kissfm.iheart.com/articles/entertainment-468953/bachelorette-star-peter-kraus-high-school-15908209/

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 9 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 9 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:17 am

This makes so much sense y'all. Yeah I agree with people who have already said he was certainly a late bloomer cantstopl I wouldn't have been attracted to him in high school for sure. I also didn't find him super hot in his earlier modeling pictures so he didn't really blossom until his late 20s/early 30s IMO. Maybe it has to do with his current hairstyle being much more flattering on him, IDK for sure.

Anywho this makes so much sense because he has this quiet confidence and unassuming attitude about him that it's almost like he doesn't know how hot he is. I pointed that out to a friend the first episode...like how could a guy this hot almost not realize it? Despite his modeling background & everything, it's almost like he doesn't even know...so this kinda pieces it together for me. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:18 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:
emusha wrote:
I do think that part was a joke imho I find it hard to believe that a football player in high school openly and comfortably states that on something as public as a yearbook and means it to be serious ...I remember writing several silly aspirations (e.g. a knight with a horse laugh out loud) and one half-serious aspiration in my own yearbook

Lol I agree.

No wait, Jesse Palmer was a quarterback for the Giants. That sounds like an 18 year olds football players aspiration tbh. Play professional football and have 25 women fawning over you. Don't most guys want that. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 9 3806527698

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 9 2498057887 well...imo I absolutely see a highschool football player saying something like this in a toungue in cheek way  ... maybe even playing off of what his buddies made fun of him for - 'yea mayne I wanna become famous however way, date 25 women' etc.. the art school part seems sincere and the rest of it ...well it's is hardly a "life ambition" is it? young Peter will see where life takes him -- hopefully to fame, Hollywood and a lot of pretty ladies rofl

Last edited by emusha on Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:18 am

GetUpGirl wrote:@GuardianAngel It was actually found by TMZ. I agree with some of the previous sentiments stated here. I'm thinking someone maybe wanted to dirty him up a bit. On one hand, I think producers could do it for sure, but why would they do that if he really is their next Bachelor. all jmo

He may have said no already.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:19 am

I think it could've just been someone from high school who found it hilarious and sent it in to different media outlets. It is pretty funny laugh out loud laugh out loud And his ex- girlfriends look different to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:20 am

@TLTF Honestly, if he is in talks to be the next Bachelor, I could totally see how the producers would put this story out there. Although it isn't this lifelong dream it's being portrayed at, it would fit in with their narrative of this is someone who has aspired to be the Bachelor someday IMO. But again, it could've been a former classmate or his high school who put this out but if it were the producers, I think that's pointing to his F2 status IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:22 am

His ex girlfriends have wide smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow