SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Dessler Nice find. yes

This is a good example of how it pays to never stop sleuthing. yes

GetUpGirl wrote:@GuardianAngel It was actually found by TMZ. I agree with some of the previous sentiments stated here. I'm thinking someone maybe wanted to dirty him up a bit. On one hand, I think producers could do it for sure, but why would they do that if he really is their next Bachelor. all jmo

Well TMZ didn't bring it here did they? @Dessler did, therefore I'm giving her credit for sharing it here. Every season we get info from all media outlets that appear someone wants to dirty up the contestants or leads. Peter is no exception IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:23 am

@dartbachfan27 But if he is in the talk to become the next Bachelor I'm not sure that they would want a Bachelor who is in it for fame. I've just watched Nick season but they want people who want to find “Love” so I don't know how this would be beneficial for the producers...jmo

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 10 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 10 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:23 am

emusha wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:
gramercypark10 wrote:

Lol I agree.

No wait, Jesse Palmer was a quarterback for the Giants. That sounds like an 18 year olds football players aspiration tbh. Play professional football and have 25 women fawning over you. Don't most guys want that. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 10 3806527698

cantstopl well...imo I absolutely see a highschool football player saying something like this in a toungue in cheek way  ... maybe even playing off of what his buddies made fun of him for - 'yea mayne I wanna become famous however way, date 25 women' etc.. I believe the art school part as sincere and but the rest of it is hardly a "life ambition" young Peter will see where life takes him -- hopefully to fame, Hollywood and a lot of pretty ladies rofl

I agree I think it's hilarious. My husband said he wanted to be Zac Morris from saved by the bell in high school. cantstopl all I can say is thank goodness life gives you the opportunity to mature. He glow up though, he damn fine now.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:28 am

Peter's brother has an awesome career in the entertainment industry. Peter might want to follow his brother's path.

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:30 am

Marcy03 wrote:Peter's brother has an awesome career in the entertainment industry. Peter might want to follow his brother's path.

What does he do?

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:31 am

@Marcy03 Please read your private messages.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:34 am

I think his brother is a talent manager. On his instagram, I've seen pics of celebs.

Last edited by Marcy03 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:35 am

dartbachfan27 wrote:@Marcy03 Male models attract models but I think Peter comes across as more genuine than that. Because male models travel so much, a lot of them hookup with lots of different women all around the world that they don't even need or want girlfriends tbh. Given how he talked about wanting to propose to his girlfriend within three months of meeting her, he doesn't come across as the typical male model IMO. Moreover someone in his shoes might want someone to be with him genuinely rather than because he's a model IMO

I think he wasn't typical in the sense that he didn't quite fit in. But I won't be surprised if he had his share of hook ups giggling. He's 30 now so him wanting to propose to a girl that he dated for a year or two at this stage ain't that surprising. It's funny as to how many find him boring because Peter has one of those personalities which to me is darn intriguing for a lack of a better word. I feel like because his demeanor is kind of laid back and a bit reserved , you want to know more about him if that makes any sense.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:37 am

@chocolatebrownies IA, laid back and reserved individuals (like myself) are always told we're quite mysterious and apparently that's intriguing for people. Yeah, I've heard that too--the mysterious vibe makes people want to put in that effort to unpack you and to get to the bottom of who you are essentially because you're obviously not putting that out there on your own. That's why I find him so darn intriguing, and I feel like his lover will constantly be learning new things about him, and they will experience major growths as a couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:39 am

MissSid wrote:@emusha sis, that yearbook photo just explains so much. I think I understand now how he got caught up with the modelling and LA and the whole eating disorder. The ugly duckling to swan syndrome is real. I legit like this dude even more.

It really does, doesn't it? giggling

young Peter you've shown us so much! I love when that awkward dorky stage blossoms into hotness - as @dartbachfan27 said up thread it brings with it this unassuming attitude and a lack of awareness just how hot he is....

reminds me of Jordan actually - both football players in high school but hardly "hotties" then went for the big leagues but that wasn't healthy or desirable and now have moved on to become absolute hotties who are also self-aware, humble and crystal clear about what they value and what they don't esp when it comes to fame. Both willing to work very very hard for what they earn. The one glaring diff imo is that Peter kept his awkward and shy part while Jordan may not have had that side to him....

imagining a teen movie set in the late 1990s/ early 2000s featuring characters like rachel (smart, athletic, popular but friends with everyone), bryan (hot bball player, latino, few years older, smooth with the ladies, got some playa moves) and peter (football player, with a hidden artsy, awkward/shy side) giggling

all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:41 am

Marcy03 wrote:I think his brother is a talent manager. On his instagram, I've seen pics of celebs.
I think you could be talking about his close friend.. Does his brother even have IG..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:42 am

What an intriguing thread this morning.  Seems my tv boyfriend commit the crime of growing from a ugly duckling to a hot, handsome, sexy, intriguing stud muffin.  Well life for him just got interesting isn't it.  I see you fleiss!!!! he ain't playing your game eh to be bachelor so you decide to release these things :stirthepot :stirthepot

Last edited by reason on Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow