SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:57 pm

Yeah, I personally think it is a little bit of a stretch to imply that Peter had been waiting out until the right girl came rolling around as TB. I don't even think that the FB post is strong enough of an evidence to allude to that point. I know it would fit the lovely narrative of Pachel and add to the existing picture most are painting of Peter but we really don't understand the mechanics of production and whether he was even approached for Kaitlyn/Jojo's seasons.

I personally don't think he would've made it far in their seasons IMO and given his looks/personality, maybe production wanted to cast him when they found a Bachelorette that might be suitable to him. I think every season they try to identify maybe 4-5 viable guys that The Bachelorette would like, while most of the other ones are just randos.

We keep assuming that Peter initiated a lot of this, and perhaps he did, but production/casting director(s) hold the ultimate power at the end of the day.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 45 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:04 pm

@coolangel Side note, something can still be a fact without explicit evidence to prove it. Example, the "woman" speaking in that young man's IG story from last night. I would say that it is a fact that it was Rachel speaking despite not having the empirical evidence to show it was her who said the tv show comment. Also, different people have different burdens to prove something as a fact, so there is always going to be interpretations. So you may not look at Peter liking that comment as confirming the fact that he only would've went for Rachel. Others can look at that as confirming that he went for her (I won't touch the "he turned down other seasons" because I don't know or believe that to be true). Another example, lets look to the "I'm falling in love" shirt which we know she wore on a date with Bryan. For some, that was F1 confirmation, for others, they heard her say "falling in love," and not "I'm in love." There is always going to be interpretations when it comes to sleuthing and just life in general. And of course, all stated is just my opinion Smiley awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:40 pm

@chocolatebrownies maybe he became interested in it due to it being filmed in WI. He might have started watching the Bachelor after being nominated and followed the show like we do or similar. He clearly liked that picture of Rachel on her IG before she or he was on the show. IMO.

He did mention he would go on the show a while ago after being nominated per his Facebook. However when his friends mentioned Andi not being nice and he said nevermind. Which implies he may have waited or turned down until the right girl IMO.

Also any wonder why Rachel was allowed to post it so early.

Sorry if double post Internet off and on.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:53 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:@coolangel Side note, something can still be a fact without explicit evidence to prove it. Example, the "woman" speaking in that young man's IG story from last night. I would say that it is a fact that it was Rachel speaking despite not having the empirical evidence to show it was her who said the tv show comment. Also, different people have different burdens to prove something as a fact, so there is always going to be interpretations. So you may not look at Peter liking that comment as confirming the fact that he only would've went for Rachel. Others can look at that as confirming that he went for her (I won't touch the "he turned down other seasons" because I don't know or believe that to be true). Another example, lets look to the "I'm falling in love" shirt which we know she wore on a date with Bryan. For some, that was F1 confirmation, for others, they heard her say "falling in love," and not "I'm in love." There is always going to be interpretations when it comes to sleuthing and just life in general. And of course, all stated is just my opinion Smiley awwww

I respect your opinion but I disagree with the bolded. IMO all the examples you stated prove my point that different people can have different interpretations to certain things and hence they are opinions, not facts. Facts are things which can be proven beyond doubt IMO - There are no different interpretations. There is a reason why we use 'IMO' and 'JMO' when stating things on the forum without sources/proof. It has been a practice for many years and as far as I can tell, the forum rules still stand. Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilthefinalrose Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:00 pm

Well, Kareem Abdul Jabbar confirmed in a recent article from May that while Rachel and 3 other black women were still being courted by Nick on TV, the producers approached him about coming on the show because they already knew they were going to have their 1st black bachelorette! Albeit he was critical of the franchise for their lack of diversity, Kareem agreed to come on as a fan of the show and to support Rachel:

"After my article appeared — and while Viall’s Bachelor season was being broadcast with Rachel still in the mix — the producers of The Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise called me up to tell me that the upcoming Bachelorette would feature a black woman. There were three black women among the remaining contestants, and though the producers wouldn’t reveal whom it would be, clearly Rachel had been a standout. They then asked me if I would like to come on the show and run the men through some basketball drills that would reveal some of their character traits to Rachel. As a fan of the shows, I naturally agreed."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kareem-abdul-jabbar-my-journey-bachelorette-critic-guest-star-guest-column-1006560

Since I am new to this forum, I am def not savvy enough to figure out a time (in real time) of when this was being filmed? This may have been enough time for producers to comb through casting pools and familiarize their potential suitors (aka B and P) with Rachel well before it was announced? Just a thought. I found it to be pretty shocking myself that they had 4 suitors already show up ATFR when they barely announced she was the next bach. IMO producers picked her long before Nick and he didnt really have a "chance" because she was there for a "higher calling". JMO

Tilthefinalrose

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:09 pm

Tilthefinalrose wrote:Well, Kareem Abdul Jabbar confirmed in a recent article from May that while Rachel and 3 other black women were still being courted by Nick on TV, the producers approached him about coming on the show because they already knew they were going to have their 1st black bachelorette! Albeit he was critical of the franchise for their lack of diversity, Kareem agreed to come on as a fan of the show and to support Rachel:

"After my article appeared — and while Viall’s Bachelor season was being broadcast with Rachel still in the mix — the producers of The Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise called me up to tell me that the upcoming Bachelorette would feature a black woman. There were three black women among the remaining contestants, and though the producers wouldn’t reveal whom it would be, clearly Rachel had been a standout. They then asked me if I would like to come on the show and run the men through some basketball drills that would reveal some of their character traits to Rachel. As a fan of the shows, I naturally agreed."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kareem-abdul-jabbar-my-journey-bachelorette-critic-guest-star-guest-column-1006560

Since I am new to this forum, I am def not savvy enough to figure out a time (in real time) of when this was being filmed? This may have been enough time for producers to comb through casting pools and familiarize their potential suitors (aka B and P) with Rachel well before it was announced? Just a thought. I found it to be pretty shocking myself that they had 4 suitors already show up ATFR when they barely announced she was the next bach. IMO producers picked her long before Nick and he didnt really have a "chance" because she was there for a "higher calling". JMO

That's an interesting observation and I would say they pretty much started casting call as soon as she was dropped as the F3 imo. They would have had a bank of men to call particularly seeing we know they stick to a formula on the show the lead pretty much knows who the F1 is going to be from night 1, they knew she wasnt going beyond F3 imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:11 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:@chocolatebrownies maybe he became interested in it due to it being filmed in WI. He might have started watching the Bachelor after being nominated and followed the show like we do or similar. He clearly liked that picture of Rachel on her IG before she or he was on the show. IMO.

He did mention he would go on the show a while ago after being nominated per his Facebook. However when his friends mentioned Andi not being nice and he said nevermind. Which implies he may have waited or turned down until the right girl IMO.

Also any wonder why Rachel was allowed to post it so early.

Sorry if double post Internet off and on.

Aside from their hometown date, what was filmed in WI? Are you talking about from Nick's season?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:12 pm

@Tilthefinalrose it was announced in February she was going to be Bachelotte and Rachel mentioned she got approached immediately after Nick broke up with her. CMIIW but I think filming ended sometime in December of 2016 so that's probably when she knew.

@adf23 yes you are correct. I meant to say partially filmed in WI with a Wisconsin connection.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:14 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:@Tilthefinalrose it was announced in February she was going to be Bachelotte and Rachel mentioned she got approached immediately after Nick broke up with her. CMIIW but I think filming ended sometime in December of 2016 so that's probably when she knew.

@adf23 yes you are correct. I meant to say partially filmed in WI with a Wisconsin connection.

Filming ended 11/20/2016.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:18 pm

@coolangel Let me clarify the bolded further. Something can still be a fact without us having explicit evidence to prove it. For example, one of the following statements is a fact.

1) Rachel is engaged to Bryan.
2) Rachel is engaged to Peter.
3) Rachel is engaged to Eric.

No one at this point can prove any of these statements to be true and yet we know one of them is a fact. But I'm getting off on a tangent and this isn't directly Peter related, so I digress Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:23 pm

One of them is correct and would be a fact.  The others are speculation at best and until it can be confirmed as 100% proof which statement is actually accurate, they all are speculation and opinions for the purposes of the board.  And IMO/JMO needs to be used when making a declaration or posts because at this point none are known facts that can be proved and not argued.

JMO

ETA: facts on this board are backed up with links and evidence.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:29 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:@coolangel Side note, something can still be a fact without explicit evidence to prove it. Example, the "woman" speaking in that young man's IG story from last night. I would say that it is a fact that it was Rachel speaking despite not having the empirical evidence to show it was her who said the tv show comment. Also, different people have different burdens to prove something as a fact, so there is always going to be interpretations. So you may not look at Peter liking that comment as confirming the fact that he only would've went for Rachel. Others can look at that as confirming that he went for her (I won't touch the "he turned down other seasons" because I don't know or believe that to be true). Another example, lets look to the "I'm falling in love" shirt which we know she wore on a date with Bryan. For some, that was F1 confirmation, for others, they heard her say "falling in love," and not "I'm in love." There is always going to be interpretations when it comes to sleuthing and just life in general. And of course, all stated is just my opinion Smiley awwww

Nothing is fact unless there is concrete proof posted on this forum to go along with the post. Even sources who say so and so is the F1, is not fact. One may think it is and they have that right to believe it, but it's not fact. The woman speaking in the IG story last night may be fact to you but it's not to me. I didn't see Rachel talk, I don't know if that was her voice, we can speculate as to what she said picking up words here and there. Unless you have a picture, or another IG that specifically shows Rachel talking about doing another show, it's not fact.

Peter liking a post is NOT PROOF that he was chosen to go on the show, but declined, or that he went on the show just for Rachel, or that if he wanted fame he could have gone on the show but declined. We do not know that for a fact and if someone has it in writing from Peter himself, then it's fact.  We know he was nominated, because he said so. He liked a post that said he could have gone on two years ago if he wanted fame. Who was that person that posted, was he family friend fan? Liking a post doesn't CONFIRM that he was asked. He liked a nasty post from a troll? am I to assume that he is just as nasty for liking that post?

Yes there will always be different interpretations because that's what we do here. We don't post information as if it's fact without proof, there's no if and's or but's about it. I'm not going to be responsible for media outlets to lift information from this site that isn't accurate. For example, the question is do we know for a fact.

GetUpGirl wrote:
coolangel wrote:Since I have seen this come up multiple times, is it a proven fact that Peter didn't go on the show voluntarily 2 years back? Being nominated is just the first step. It doesn't mean he was offered a spot.

All JMO
Yesterday, he liked comments stating that he only went on for Rachel. It's a few pages back in this thread.

Like I said Liking isn't proof.

I'm to believe that he was asked in 2015 when he was nominated to go on Kaitlyn's season declined, then asked again to go on Jojo's season declined but when Rachel was announced he picked up the phone and said ok I want to go on the show? If that's the way it occurred, great, someone prove that and we can close this discussion and put it in the No Discussion thread.

He like the IG Rachel posted from Nick's season, which he couldn't possibly do until after it was aired. He was probably already cast at that point, because he was probably in the pool of cast since 2015. Maybe he had been called a couple of times already, maybe he was showing TPTB that he really wants to get on the show, maybe he was told Rachel might be the next 'ette, there's a lot of maybe's, but no facts that he specifically went on the show for Rachel and decline all other offers since 2015.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow